How often do you shower?

How often do you shower?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2uceKqK7xYs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

every time somebody tells me i stink

daily as everybody should

Usually about once every 5 days or so on average.

When I feel the urge to waffle stomp a chunk of poop down the drain

well i quit my job so the last time was like 2 weeks ago? idk

Enjoy early death.

>user never leave his room
>user have no friend
>no one tell him that he is stink

twice a day

Every other day on average

Does anyone else scrub their butthole clean with Head and Shoulders shampoo?

At least once a week, sometimes even twice.

What's a shower?

1 a week or two, i always stink

I use head and shoulders exclusively on my head

Enjoy your arthritis and early-onset dementia, and anything else associated with daily showering that I forgot to add.

Twice a day. As soon as i wake up, and after i get done at the gym or done with running

just tell me why? I haven't noticed any of it, plus who the fuck told you those lies?

bruh wtf lol

every sunday

brah srsl wat

M-F once per day. Maybe Sat night or Sunday day.

Every couple of days.

enjoy your social isolation that comes with not showering. no bigger red flag than someone who stinks and has greasy as fuck hair

2-3 times a week but I wash my feet, crotch, ass, pits more as needed. I also have long hair which is one of the reasons I don't shower everyday

daily. sometimes twice daily

It's true, actually. Most of the toxicity in humans today comes from showering more than once or twice a week. It also drastically weakens your bones over time and destroys cartilage.

nigger detected

When I had a job it was everyday but now that I'm currently unemployed I shower every other day unless I'm going out somewhere or running an errand

Every two to three days or so. My record was three months though. But I've got an adult job now.

Every other day. Ocassionally more if doing something sweaty, occasionally less if in more pain or lazy.

enjoy your joys that comes with enjoying enjoyments

NA education

Nasty Fucktards

youtu.be/2uceKqK7xYs

>NA education
wut

That's exactly why I only take baths.

once a day but if i'm off work 50/50 chance i shower

baths expose you the the ceramic ions of the tub though which are highly toxic

What is this "shower"?

every day, but sometimes at moring and osmetimes at nights

2-4 Times a week. If you shower to often you damage your hair with all the products you put in it. Also your skin can become dry

CERAMIC IONS NIGGA
THIS ISNT EVEN BAIT ANYMORE

Thanks. I'll suffer the health problems in order not to stink. Please stay downwind.

>the ceramic ions
OMG NOT THE CERAMIC IONS FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I never wash my legs. Ever.

tuesday mornings and thursday mornings before work since I work tues-fri, sometimes saturday if I'm going somewhere.

This. If I am working or have plans I shower, if I am just going to hang out at home by myself for the day it is about 50/50.

wake up sheeple the bath industrial complex has a lot of dirty secrets

KARAMAC IRONS FEGGIT DIS SHIT HAPPENENEINEING

Twice a week

My tub is made of human bones. The calcium is amazing.

Am I the only one who totally covers his ass when he showers? Water going anywhere around my ass is just not gonna happen.

>the bath industrial complex
that's a great name for a post-prog-punk-ironic-indie band

wow afraid you gonna like having something touch your buthole?

i spread my cheeks and give that shit a good spraying otherwise you got greasy shit building up that never gets cleaned off

toxic particles in human bones are even worse its why we switched to ceramic in the early 1900s

6x a week. Usually for work and when I hang out on fridays or with the family. My family will for some strange reason tell me if I smell good or not.

I guess that's also associated with breathing, isn't it?

once every 2 days

Straight dudes have no business cleaning their asses, lol. sry but it's the truth.

that's exactly what (((they))) want you to believe

who the fuck washes their legs?

You are aware that you can shower without washing your hair, even without getting them wet, do you?

You managed to be the nastiest one on a thread about shower frequency on a thread on Sup Forums. Congratulations.

that whole thing is wrong, go and buy a corect biology book
shower use around 50L water, and bath is 100L
and don't forget that factwhen you showering you wash off the dirt from you and when you use bath you makeing a nice human soup with all toxic on your skin

true, you can always recognize another straight alpha male on the stench of dried up shit from his crusty man-hole.

people who bathe.

Bathtubs arent even made of ceramic you fucking spastic

Once a month, I do my monthly cleaning. This also includes emptying my piss jugs and treating my bed sores.

at least 5 times a week

Not him. But if I don't wash my hair, I get dandruff. I tried other shampoos. But head & shoulders is the one that works for me.

>and don't forget that factwhen you showering you wash off the dirt from you and when you use bath you makeing a nice human soup with all toxic on your skin
that's why normal people shower after a bath, and only take tub-baths once every blue moon.

I guess I have to head down to the river and bathe there.

mine is

fåk u

straight dudes don't give a fuck because they know they are straight, lol where do you think this weird shit about stuff touching your butt is coming from user? im not gonna turn gay but i think you are just an experience away from it

Morning
>shower
Evening
>swim/dip
>sauna
>cold water rinse

All year round, 7 days a week.

once a week

once a week

Or you could just have showers and not be such a wastefull degenerate

Yeah you're the only one what the fuck is wrong with you?

i dont shower only once a month on the last day of the month i go to swimming hall don't shower myself and jump in to the pool

citation needed

No it isnt

he said you don't scrub your asshole
not that you dont wipe
filthy fucking gay ass street shitting hand wiping faggot you are

Not him but both my tubs are ceramic.

my bath tub is made from pure iron painted white.
it was a hell of a lot cheaper and it is sturdier. also it hasn't rusted since i bought it 20 years ago

jesus christ holy fuckfart batmobile you're one sad, nasty person user.

go fucking wash your shitty ass.

Once a day, late at night after work

Bathtubs are usually made from thermoformed acrylic, porcelain enameled steel, fiberglass-reinforced polyester, or porcelain enameled cast iron.

every day. usually before bed.

he won't, one day a stream got in there and next thing he knew he was a theatre sucking everyones dick, he knows better now though that showers make you gay

This is so depressing. Even if you're not serious, there are people like this and that makes me so sad

>Or you could just have showers and blah blah hurr durr
that's exactly what I do, except for (as I stated) the rare occasions once or twice a year when I decide to spoil myself a bit and soak in the bath.

>degenerate
you sound like a Sup Forumsfart, go live a little.

Ive been using the same sponge for 12 years

If you don't shower at least once a day you're either unemployed or just some type of autistic/a-social leech