Can anyone fucking explain this movie to me?

Can anyone fucking explain this movie to me?

Ive seen it twice now and I still dont really understand much of it.

Love russel crowe though

are you a woman?

Well they are looking a ship the they find it and lose it and doctor got shot and they go to the island to see pingu and find that ship again and lose the captain of that ship and then there is no sequel.

Got a Skype girl?

51.5074° N, 0.1278° W?

tits or gtfo

It is set during the age of sail.
They didn't have motor boats.

S U R R E Y

OP here, wtf are you guys even talking about?

0_0?

Do you like BBC?

are you by any chance an apple device owner

yea, iphone.... why? doesnt like everyone have an iphone and an ipad these days?

I thought your b8 was pretty subtle until now m8.

jesus christ you guys are autistic as fuck
what bait? like 90% of ppl have iphones

Thanks for joining the meme train.

I'll take the bait

this movie is about chivalry and how tough the life was at the sea, for these people honor was everything and this movie gave us an amazing peak of how far a man was willing to risk it all to accomplish the mission.

If you ever read Melville you would totally agree with the nods regarding the Whale and The Acheron in the way that the ship was an almost omnious treat upon Lucky Jack's ship.

Amidst all this, there was the amazing friendship the Doctor Maturin and Captain Aubrey has, when the Dr. was shot captain Aubrey broke from the Moby Dick ethos and gave his crew some reprieve. He was then rewarded by luck.

The battle scenes are superb, that blond cripple kid and the rest of the crew really makes the movie.

Over all one of my fave movies, and (given the camaraderie) one that women struggle to understand - no girl characters.

Kek

holy shit i just realized the kid was the same kid as octavian from rome series

love that actor, wonder if hes been in any other historical shit

he plays the pompous yet smart upperclass kid to a T

please be in osaka

> 0.1278° W?

I don't even need to check. Top kek

why was the score so good bros?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

You miss the points about darwinism and evolution

I found interesting the religious service at the end of the movie, quite fitting.

Vargas LLosa mentions how as the man becomes more "Aware" of his surroundings, he's also more sensible to his religiosity.

lol same i was so confused

Russel Crow is sent by the Queen of England to find Captain Jack Sparrow. However, they decided to go to Galapagos island and draw animals.

L O N D O N

Would you post a webm of you getting pleasured by your buck's BBC? Us cucks need to jerk our LWDs to it.

No