How get out of military early?

How get out of military early?

Please b, im desperate

Suicide

Just fail your prts?

Back in the day you could just come out as gay.

Say your transgenderd

Say you are a Tranny

You don't, stop being a fuck up

this works now

Really isnt that easy, aldo chain of command is fuckinh someone over who genuienly tried that as we speak

few years back my friend joined, ended up hating it and ran away and lived in the woods for 2 months, then when she got caught told them she was gay and she got dishonorabled.

Thanks man, i guess my eyes were closed.

do what my friend did. jump on a fucking ied and loose your god damned legs.
you'll look like a hero.

Shoot yourself in the leg. Kinda need to go to combat and don't shoot yourself in an artery

Closest think i have to that is jumping down stairs. Im allready on the verge of that due to balence issues from a recent head injurie

How long you got left?

>but user, you had a desk job at the navi
>you weren't even overseas
>how did you even find an IED?
>*shrugs*
>parades and speeches about anons bravery

Army is no place for the weak

TELL THEM YOU ARE A TRANSEXUAL YOU FUCKING MORON. Really how stupid are you.......................

1 year 4 months. Been in nearly 5

Kek

its no place for the intelligent either

Heard about ppl "accidentally" shooting themselves in the foot

Walk out of the door.

they gave you a gun

use it to shoot yourself

this is a no brainer smh

bruh thats nothing

stick it out, get paid and then move on

Doesn't depression + anxiety work too? Might want to try mental health, at least you will get some time off.

You're short bro, relax. The outside sucks right now world is upside down

Ask. Fill out the form, talk to your first shirt and your commander. That's what i did and it worked. My mental health issues made it easy for them. You can literally just ask.

Really i know. But i need out now. My balence is fucked up from head injury, medical wont see me. My friends are dropping like flies from depression amd or alcoholism. Its killing me

How do you mean ask?

Debatable ive met some brilliant bastsrds but theyre also sick and twisted. But brilliant college grads and professionals

How much longer is your enlistment for? MOS?

1 year 4 months. Nuclear MM

If your a chick just get knocked up you then will have the option to get out with an honorable discharge or stay in. If your a dude you can get bug enough to be over the weight standards but you need to also fail the tape test. If you fail that 2 or 3 times you can get a other than honorable discharge anything else you do is going to get you a dishonorable discharge. It better you find a way to get out because when real soldiers don't want a person like you who by there side when they get deployed and shit gets real. Your just going to be a liability. Trust me I did 6 years in the army and 2 tours in Iraq.

Are you retarded or just a 13yo kiddo?

You need a good reason. I was in the verge of suicide, had been going to therapy over a year. But all i had to do was ask. Took a few months to get an answer let me walk. A word of caution; getting out didn't magically solve my problems. I just go to therapy, i still have suicidal tendencies. I got a really good job and house in Colorado. Everything is way better for me now, but I'm still working through the shit a year later.

Get killed already zombie

Post pictures of cock in uniform.

That will get you out quick smart.

Go up to your command and tell them respectfully, calmly, yet confidentially that you would like to separate. Give them your reason.

Sick twisted men in uniform are my favourite thing.

Have you tried that?

Honestly man just stick it through. There are other things you could volunteer for. May spund gay but if youre musically inclined or even not there are music groups/chorus groups to join. Or sports teams where thats your duty for a while. Find things like that, ask to go to schools pump up your resume even more so when you get out you can get civilian certs if you dont have them or college credits/degrees. And can find a good job. A year can go fast if you have a goal in mind. Then you can keep your benifits when you get that dd214 and honorable discharge instead of having to wait for a few years and petition your congressman or something to get benifits and that discharge changed

Getting dishonorably discharged is like getting fired for mistakenly killing someone and it was on the news.

No one wants to hire you. You start over at the bottom of the food chain.

That's how i got out. Yes, i tried it. It worked. I just needed a good reason.

I prefer vagina but if there is anything the army has taught me a hole is a hole because uncle sam and his greenie weenie are going in dry to fuck your shit up

Thankyou. How high in ypur chain dis you talk too?

Eh, I could se there being worse out there. Try and find a positive, and serve out the rest of your enlistment. You'll find there are way more positives in the end,

I asked to meet with my first sergeant, and told him I didn't think I could do it anymore and needed (not wanted) to separate before I did something stupid. I was 5 years in, an E5 with an perfect record, with special accolades. He was surprised, but he set up a meeting with my squadron commander. I told the commander my feelings in the most polite, calm, yet confident way I could why I needed to separate. The commander had me fill out a form (I forget which one), he sent to to the career field manager for review. That guy said the military could spare me, and they gave me my requested separate date. When I went to look for a job, they saw I had 5 years of honorable military service and were psyched about it. I got areally good job in a rated field to my military job and started the next chapter of my life.

Just a heads up though. Getting out did not solve all my problems. I got away from a system I felt was killing me. I did get a great job, I also have a masters degree. I took charge of my life again. All good things. But i still have to go to therapy. I still get suicidal at times. Things are better without a doubt, but it's not immediate and it takes work.

bump

Not OP but I appreciate your giving advice. You have a good rest of the day.

My hole is very, very tight.

Sure thing :)

>Im allready on the verge of that due to balence issues from a recent head injurie

is that the head injury that keeps giving you nausea, making you want to go throw up, that makes you dizzy if you stand too fast, and mens you keep nearly falling over down stairs?

that one that you really need to talk to a doctor about?

that one that might see you fall down a flight of stairs next week, twisting an ankle or spraining a wrist, and which is really concerning you?

that dizziness and nausea which isnt showing up on any MRI scans, but you can definitely feel it in your head?

that head injury which I hope hasnt damaged your ability to read between the lines in what I'm suggesting...

Come out of the closet or just be psycho

Just get sent to mental health and tell them you're depressed and do a really shit job of everything.

just read my really long post! I told you what to do

O-4 Here

Do not get a BSD, or Dishonorable. If you do end up getting an OTH, make sure it's under Honorable Conditions. To many, and I mean to many enlisted foolishly try to take a quick way or a very bad way out. Talk your issues up your CoC. If you are not a trouble maker or created issues, then if you made your way up to me, I almost always fulfill the separation request very quickly.

Some of the greatest responses from true service members

Agreed. Don't "just shut up and sick it out" if you can't. I mean CAN'T do it; not just over it and not liking it. It sounds like you're there already at that point of it doing tangible harm to you. Trying to force it when you're done is how we lose soldiers, marines, sailors, and airmen you suicide. Get help. All you have to do is ask.

Easiest way OP.

Smoke weed. I mean it. Then walk up all sad and depressed and tell your next in the COC that you smoked weed and he has to test you.

You fail, they give you an uncharacteristic discharge. ez job.

Get diagnosed with athsma or adhd

Gain weight

what branch op?

Army E5 here honestly the least detrimental way to go about getting out is to finish your contract maybe ask your leadership for a failure to adapt style chapter

Fucking kek at these patriotards who think military is cool.
Good job, you had a fucking terrible time, risked your lives, all at the orders of cucks with more power than they know to do with.
Best of luck to OP on getting out of there though. Probably gonna be the best thing you ever did. Go home and make a difference you can actually be proud of, for all the buddies you lost!

I was an E5 in the Navy and I got an early out (Year and a half early) because there were too many E5s with my rate. Did 3 years so still got all muh gibs. Shit was cash.

If this doesnt work then you have to become a walking eo/ig/sharp accusing piece of shit.

Commanders want nothing more then geting rid of these shit bags.

Or you request a for record pt test, fail, then fail the makeup.

Fail a drugs test.

serving your nation is fucking badass and always has been, no matter the motive. if you think otherwise you're a fucking pussy.

Theres a reason conscription isnt in effect anymore, any idiot can be in the army. Doesn't make you badass at all.

if brutally killing your enemies with massive weapons isn't badass then what is? please don't say some faggy shit like mad men

Just a thought but are there any perverted fucked up guys in uniform who would chat to a dude on kik?

>your enemies
right, because they aren't just idiots being told to attack you by other idiots in the same way you fucking are (an idiot commanded by idiots), they literally know you and hate you for personal reasons, of course

Anyway, to keep you anonymous, just kik ke at kumayatsu.

of course they're your enemies. your tribe is fighting their tribe. they're shooting at you, you are shooting at them. you think you're gonna meet in the field and share a look of pained remorse, then throw own your weapons because he's "just a guy with a job"? that's the exact kind of thought that leads to people disdaining pride for their own people. in case you hadn't noticed, the US is currently engaged in war with the same people responsible for the deaths of european and american civilians. how the fuck's that not our fight?

suicide nigger
>society isnt going to worship you for nothing. not if i have anything to say about it maggot.

advance from beating your wife to gunfights

Wait, waaaa? Were you on some kind of professional scholarship and are paying off your debt now?

Dress up as a women and get the whole platoon to drill you.