You all have been a really big help..i finally feel like the benefits of death out weigh continuing to live this way...

you all have been a really big help..i finally feel like the benefits of death out weigh continuing to live this way..no surprise there
thanks for helping me build up the courage.
I'm going to cut my wrists to0 pieces. down the highway the right way. then do a flip for one last kek. I will stream it. I just have to get my affairs in order so give me a little time. nothing of value will be lost. there will be a final reveal too. ill probably post some lewds too so you can photo shop more humiliating photos of me until the sun burns out. my mind is finally broken. I just know I'm going to make a lot of people happy by doing this and I want them to know they are finally going to get to see it happen. I cant make people happy any other way. my existence plagues them. this is an honorable act. that is all for now.

pls livestream it?

He said he would

oh yea, you know tldr

Have you got a time planned yet?

You're an idiot and deserve to be treated as one. But that doesn't mean you should kill yourself, idiot.

>cut my wrists to0 pieces
...Is this your last resort?

I thought you were jill

date and hour pls?

I don't know you but i love you user, please don't do this to me.

>please continue your unbearable suffering for me out of guilt

Dickwad.

Oh sorry, i didn't know op has problems like the fucking rest of the world.

kys faggot

Yeah i know, an user will commite suicide and you're fine with it, this is Sup Forums right? But can we just stop being assholes for a moment, listen to op's problems and find a way to avoid this?

Do you know their problems?
Do you know what it's like to live with fucking crippling depression?
Do you know what it's like to live with the equivalent of your worst fucking imaginable enemy, in your head, talking shit to you every fucking day, never giving you any peace, making sure you feel like shit about yourself & every aspect of your existence constantly?

Shut the fuck up, smegma sucking faggot.

laugh at my shitty art too...help me get there

nah I just stole her pic..sorry jill

It's cathartic to help others receive the gift we deny ourselves.

jill wouldn't kill herself like a faggot
she would pour op a drink tho...

kek

idk..im just going to go buy a bottle of southern comfort and see where it goes. first I got to shave and put on make up and cut my dick off

no
yes
yes

solution: drop acid

I don't know you, I have no say in it and I don't know your life. but just don't kill yourself.

yea..kek

For real kid just use dope, percs, dillies, I mean why end it painfully just come over to our side. Choose the life more interesting. You meet characters, do things you never thought you would do. I'm just saying stop bring so drabatuc and get f d up

>solution: drop acid
And next week?
And the following?

We all deal with this shit as long as we can, and eventually, it's no longer worth it to do so, for what? More time to suffer until the sweet release of death? Why prolong it when you don't want to? When history & all evidence points to nothing ever changing towards the positive, only continuing decline?

Fuck that noise.

alright I'm going to the liquor store.
let this thread die..kek pls
keep an eye out for the final happening...its coming soon. OH shit. I might do it during the eclipse to see if it opens up a portal or some shit. but at this rate it will probably happen much sooner. thanks for the (you)s I'm an attention whore...sure. but I have no friends. this is literally all I have. kek by3

my opiod receptors don't even work anymore fam..
time for plan b..thanks for the shout though

please dont do this.
I know you dont care about what I say.
>There always is a way.
I bet you have heard this a lot, but it really is true.
I have been in the position you are in right now.
I found a way out of it and I believe you will do so too.

Yeah, suicide is the best thing to do if you're too lazy to take charge of your life

Hey if you like Jill your life has at least some value
I'd have a beer and a smoke with you

Before you go, you should try acid. It might fix you or it might do nothing, but it's worth trying.

And don't forget to let Jesus in

f a g g o t
a
g
g
o
t

>too lazy to take charge of your life
This is not always an available option. Many things are completely out of one's control.
If you don't want to go out in a fucking blaze of glory, become a serial rapist/killer/torturer, you're unlucky enough that your brain chemistry doesn't make drugs/booze improve the situation, and anything else is outside of your control, you're pretty much fucked.

I think you're confused you write it "compassionate".

obviously you dont want to die, you just want someone to listen to you because you need attention. so tell us your story

its not suicide if you already dead
remember suicide is not an option is a solution

Living in the woods?
Military career?
Professional thief?
If you don't care anymore about your life you can do everything without fear.
Idk, op made it's decision and probably he's laughing at me like everyone else but open this thread and just post "kek" and "fag" it's just inhuman.

I'm not OP. These kinds of threads are the only place I talk about any of this, ever.

IDGAF about the attention, but it pisses me off when people belittle the compulsion & mindset of it. It CAN be 'whiny little bitch who cant handle life' syndrome, but more often than not, it's just a pure fucking living hell.

Look man, I don't care if you want to try to talk them out of it. It's not an ignoble goal.
But if you're the one who did the "I love you don't do this to a random stranger" bullshit, that's the worst fucking way to try to go about it.
You're just adding more guilt on top of their shitty headspace.

Maybe theres another side, maybe there isnt. Idc about that. I just hope that if there is another side we can meet up one day and talk about shit in person