I'm black and listen to metal, play video games and watch anime. Ask me anything

I'm black and listen to metal, play video games and watch anime. Ask me anything.

why do you want to be white?

You're not a real black. You're "black", like Logic or Donald Glover.

I don't :P

show boipuccy?

What does it mean to be "black" then?

Wut?

are you a monkeyamerican?

I'm not American so nope :)

I personally identify as a soul reaper though.

favorite anime?

Psycho Pass

Darker Than Black
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Bleach

Best persona 5 girl

Gonna drop this here while I'm at it.

She's top tier like Rise-chan.

You're white nigger. Real niggers are gangbangers and listen to gangsta rap. They don't play videogames nor watch anime. You're an Uncle Tom.

Uhhhhh never played persona 4

i never finished psycho pass is it really worth me finishing?

Is that good or bad?

im white and i dont do crack ama

best black metal head is Howard Jones from KillSwitch Engage. Do you look like hum?

Really good game. I preferred Persona 3 though since it was my first Persona and I prefer darker stories. Persona 3 is really dark and the ending is very sad.

>metal

name a band

Persona 5 is my first and I'm 75 hours into it rn

Yes you should finish Psycho Pass. Not Psycho Pass 2, though, unless you're dedicated

Psycho Pass is phenomenal though I'm biased. I just finished the visual novel a few days ago. The visual novel isn't that great though but season 1 and 2 of the anime are top notch.

I like Disarm the descent. Not a big fan of Killswitch :D Howard Jones didn't take part in that album though. Not a fan of his new band.

Samefag

If you don't mind being a traitor to your race then it's mostly good.

Bully for you old chap.

My favorite bands are The Faceless, Dissection, Cynic, The Contortionist, Fallujah, Revocation, Xasthur, Veil of Maya, Ulver, Katatonia, Paradise Lost etc.

You sound like a cool dude.
How do you feel about "niggas" who feel they have to act like complete degenerate lowlives, dress a certain stupid way, listen to gangsta rap and not work a job all because they're black?

Awesome. I'm glad that the game was a success so that we can get more and more JRPGs. Dragon Quest XI is up next :)

Nice trips.
The infernal one approves your musical choices

You got me.

Nope. Not me.

I don't mind :)

Lol, I imagine that they're a drain on taxes and make a considerable contribution to the crime rate but there's not much that I can do :)

Thanks, mate!

Would you say you have a big cock?

The movie is really good and there's a new detective Kogami manga that I'm yet to buy!

Nah, average. I've never understood that stereotype. Most people are....average.

why can't you swim?

Lol, awkward...

Never learned how to :P

you still got twenty hours unless your one of the few who can do 120 hrs for one run somehow

Forgot to mention Obscura. They couldn't release a bad album even if they tried.

...And Kamelot :D

What bands do you listen to?

read the thread you fucking monkey

Do you feel identified with the black kid from Stranger Things?

as if i could bother to look through all this cancer.

The Faceless, Dissection, Cynic, The Contortionist, Fallujah, Revocation, Xasthur, Veil of Maya, Ulver, Katatonia, Paradise Lost, Obscura, Kamelot, Atheist, Death, Deathspell Omega, Anathema, My Dying Bride, Opeth, Sylosis, Steve Wilson, Haaken, The Zenith Passage etc.

Would link my last.fm but I prefer to keep it private.

Never seen it. Sorry.

I can relate at times...

i did in two fucking minutes most of it is fine unless you're so far up uncle sams arse, you can't stand anything non-american

Do you hang out with the black or white kids?

this some new bot

This just makes you a faggot

I'm mostly alone. Prefer my own company.

Can't argue. OP is always faggot.

How old are you?

You seem like a cool guy. You should get some friends.

All me

Thank you. I start Computer Science in September. Hopefully I make some friends...really introverted though.

where you going ? you in the uk

Sick demomic trips chekt. Faith in black people restored slightly. Thanks fam

Canada :D

No problem.

I've always wanted to go to a Faceless concert...I'll try to make that happen.

You definitely need some bleach

How do you feel about racism? Have you ever feel discriminated?

The last arc (The 1000 Year Blood War Arc) had the potential to be amazing...but Shonen Jump cancelled the manga and that arc was rushed and ruined as a result.

There's a new light novel out, I haven't read it yet. I really want a new Bleach game more than ever now. You can only play Heat The Soul and Soul Resurrection so many times till you get bored.

Did you become black before or after becoming an average guy?

I haven't been blatantly discriminated against but I have noticed discrimination in my favor due to being lighter than my peers. You could say that people are more likely to treat me better or assume that I'm more intelligent than my darker peers.

Only after. The truth is...I'm a shapeshifter.

Once again, all me.

My bad.

Racism is a lie pushed by feminists to invalidate the opinion of white men. Don't fall for it. Racism hasn't been a thing for almost 100 years now.

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind for when I come across a SJW ;)