>change in voice
>thought i was sick and i will get alright in a week or two
>feel still like crap
>realize ive smoked way to much in my life
>*searching up symthoms of lung canser*
> have alot of the symptoms
>scared

>still scared
> i want to call a doctor tomorrow but im *maybe* under the legal age of drinking and smoking
> thinking that lung cancer is very rare and often happens for older dudes and dudets
>i dont know what to do

First time smoking ?

an hero, newfag

no i have smoked alot, but never cigar before that night

A. You're overreacting.
B. You can totally have lung cancer without even having smoked.
C. That one cigar didn't give you cancer.
D. You're too young for Sup Forums, go to an actual doctor that's not a million plus b/tards.

Smoking a lot and still not of age ? Lul u don't get lung cancer that fast i think. Cut off the shit tho. Also u puff cigars not inhale.

The fuck. You only get cancer, after years of smoking. The breathing problem was because you werent used to it. The change in voice? Congrats OP, you finally hit puberty

a. i am
b. i know but the risk are greater when smoking

i searched it up the next day and realised im supposed to puff.
im feeling bad of the tobacco smell now, so im done with that stuff
amen

What are your symptoms?

shortness of breath
pain in back
sharp stinging pain in the lungs, it accour rare but i cant breath for thoose few seconds because it hurts alot.
i have a odd feeling in the right lung, i feel its there. hard to explain.

Describe the pain.
Where on your back.
Is the pain constant or does it occur/worsen when you inhale?
Any blood when you cough?
Any weight loss? Weight gain?
Any night sweats?

Heres my advice: Go on a meth lab raid with your brother in law, see your past student jump out of the window, blackmail him, buy an RV, make meth, sell to a psychotic drug deal, kill the drug dealer because he kidnapped you, keep making meth, meet with your lawyer who tries to hook you up with a kingpin who runs a chicken business, make millions, kill the kingpin because he is after you because you killed 2 of his dealers who were going to kill your partner the old high school student, start making meth with the PI of the kingpin, hook up with the aryan brotherhood, make even more, here is the important part don't let them steal your 80 million, if they do put a machine gun to your car and kill them all and die in the process, but before that you know your cancer is coming back so you threaten your billionaire friends to 'donate' the money to your offspring, and lastly you die knowing your children won't have to work

You need to drink water and baking soda OP. Cancer disrupts the Ph level in your cells nucleic acids which makes it spread. Baking soda alkalinizes these excess acids and effectively stops the cancer. Medical cannabis also helps

You must be 18 to post here, faggot.

BUMP

it feels heavy kind of. it dont hurt
near the right shoulder, bit lower
the pain just lies there but if i take deep breaths i worsen it.
no i dont couch blood.
no i havent noticed any weight change, but only recently i started to mesure my weight
yes to some degree i have it.

will look more into that

Eh, go see a doc.

And don't listen to the fuckwit talking out of his ass about pH.

Your body's PH won't change unless you drink poison. The PH of the human body is constant

Facts: If you are unlucky enough, you can get lungs cancer even on your first time.
Also, age doesn't really matter.

You probably have cancer, but there's a good chance if you go see a doctor soon

As underage you shouldn't be posting here. Hope mods will delete this thread.

i wont do anything without a trustworthy person tells me too, ill call a doctor tomorrow and he will take me from there

You wont find much seeing as the cancer treatment industry is making billions of peoples pain, and a cancer cure would just stop the money train. But yes baking soda can return your Ph levels to normal thus destroying the mutated cells. Vitamin D/Calcium is also alkalinizer like baking soda but to a MUCH lesser degree which is why doctors feel safe telling patients about it.

You have to be 21 to drink or smoke in us I thought?

Doctors wont care that you smoke or drank underage and there wont be any bad consequences for seeing a doctor.

Poison? You mean like nicotine and arsenic you know like the ones in TOBACCO, Oh you must mean the incredible amount of salts and chemical preservatives added to modern food then.