Give me a reason not to hate him

Give me a reason not to hate him.
Protip:
>you can't

Pretty much, yeah

I think he means well.
I think that he wants to conduct important information, but he has to pack it in comedy.

You might not agree with his opinions or how he presents/writes the show, but you could perhaps appreciate the good will toward you.

every other joke is about an animal doing a silly thing, it's like if family guy was more political and less funny

Because hes fucking hilarious, actually cites sources and has a team that does research

My favorite is when he begged Trump to run for president cause he thought it would be funny. I guess you have more material, good for you John.

Well I hate the typing captcha it sucks please kill it

I've got nothing

Because it's 2017 you bigot.

what, and ruin my fun?

Of course not, can't stop a cuck from cucking!

I fuckin hate his stupid voice so much, he has to yell at everything and he's such a fucking nigger cuck

He is actually well informed and goes more in depth to a situation than the regular media would, like his Alex jones episode.

Wow what a well made point.

You really should consider writing a book.

his nose is ugly af

The think I hate he, and other hosts like him do though, is that once you prove him wrong he just throws his hands up and says "Hey I'm just a comedian"

hes freands with edward snodin

When has he ever used that excuse

>Prove him wrong

Kek

cuck detected

>the good will toward you.
What good will?
He's completely biased to a point where he would have to notce it himself. So he's either a retard who doesn't realize his own bias or he's an asshole who has fully embraced his own bias and doesn't care if he's fair.
Either way, you shouldn't take him seriously politically.

You probably don't like him because you're a conservative/libertarian, which is fine. I'm a liberal and i don't like steven crowder and ben shapiro.

Itt: cuckboi conservatives can't handle being made fun of

As well as liberals who can't admit they aren't funny.

John Oliver did nothing wrong.

Nigger, conservatives have never been funny.

This is such a bullshit argument.
You're basically saying: 'I like him because he's pushing my viewpoint'.
That's exactly what we should move away from. Our whole reasoning of who's worth listening to should be based on 'Is the person I'm listening to intellectually honest?'.
And Olliver certainly isn't doing that.

he's funny

hey user, i dunno if you noticed, but you spelled "disagrees with me" as "biased." did you mean to do that, or are you just a total fucking moron?

Still less pompous and self serving than Trump. 100 times more honest as well.

He's your dad and you should love & respect him.

That's funny, because you seem to think he's not biased for the exact same reason.

He's the 60 Minutes of comedy. Look forward to his show every week.

He admits his biases. Can you say the same of Fox News? Plus he's a comedy show. One that you're supposed to watch after watching the real news.

Oh, and you think the people you listen to are ''intellectually honest?'' Somehow, everyone else are liars and shills, and the people you like are truly searching for the truth.

You watch and support people that push your view point like everyone else. Don't pretend like you're some moral champion of intellectual honesty, because you're not. And i don't like John Oliver, i find him smug and condescending.

>He admits his biases
Ah, so now suddenly you admit he's completely biased. Before, you said that's just my impression because I disagree with him.
But at least you realized that's off the table and Oliver is a biased piece of shit. But it's ok because he'admits his biases', right?

actually, i pay attention to a variety of news sources and have the ability to perform critical thinking. you should try it sometime.

Stop frothing at the mouth, Alex.

you're arguing with multiple people btw.

i'm the guy that fired the original shot.

you're an idiot.

Don't make assumptions without any basis.
When I'm listening to some politica speaker, I always ask myself if threy're legitimately persuing the truth or if they're justr advocatring an ideology.
If that isn't on your list of concerns, that's on you. Don't assume everybody else does the same.

Yea me too nigger, i don't get all my news from shareblue and MSNBC.

Everyone on this board are fucking biased know it all dumb fucks.

Listen you fucking inbred mouth-breathers he has to try to deliver information most normies don't want to hear. So he has to try to dumb it down and add in bullshit jokes so the scum of the earth can attempt to understand it...How can you not see this?

i don't watch any cable news and i have literally no idea what shareblue is lol. i read foxnews.com along with talking points memo and on down the line. i have a ton of different stuff in my newsfeed. i did competitive debate in college, man. i'm more than comfortable engaging in viewpoints and arguments i disagree with. john oliver has a point of view, but he and his show do the work to back it up. the same can hardly be said for a lot of bullshit out there.

he speaks the truth.

I know multiple individuals who watch his material. Each of them are just barely more intelligent than elementary school level. His material makes them feel intelligent because they were conditioned to believe that a person who speaks like him and wears glasses are smart. Every time I have asked them to elaborate why they have or share the opinions involved in his show they can't because they don't understand even the core ideas involved. When a person has a show that simply spouts opinions at a camera without explaining why and how those opinions were concluded, that is direct evidence that the show does not find informing people important, only shoveling it's agenda down peoples throat who don't understand how to think for themselves and come to conclusions by interpreting evidence.

Maybe they need a cath commercial to explain it to them.

Yeah because "lol Drumpf Amirite!" is the pinnacle of comedy.