Probably sooner or later gonna off myself

Probably sooner or later gonna off myself.

Give me some songs that make you cry. need to sob some more before I do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTxEkLyisoA
youtu.be/erqpdc9W8F8
youtu.be/4lJ8gjKq9y8
youtube.com/watch?v=49Gz0Jfp-jI
youtube.com/watch?v=VrLcAixQs-M
youtu.be/RXGjS0cfaHc
youtu.be/Wh55mUvv788
youtube.com/watch?v=FtYkZOOMlKQ
youtu.be/nciD0rE32mU
youtube.com/watch?v=loRXSTGs-OU
youtube.com/watch?v=e8-sMJZTYf0
youtu.be/G7x9UUMmuTw?t=53
youtu.be/sTJ7AzBIJoI
youtube.com/watch?v=z-q0nxG0pY8
youtube.com/watch?v=_r0ijfeLCLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lSvp9ePTW_M
youtu.be/fYgT7K6bSVU
youtu.be/N4yEo-TXfBQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what method do you plan on using

plastic bag over my head and hanging myself. well basically asphyxiation

It won't make anything better. Stay.

I love you, user, I am not gonna tell you not to do it, but consider that some user took his time to show how much he cares about you.

Please, you do't have to feel this way, in fact this is the depression thinking, not you.
Consider moving out in a different country/city/state, start a new hobby, a new job, a new life that will not give you the stressors and triggers that you currently experience.

Go to a doctor, please, it will help you a lot and remember that even random annonies care about you, imagine how much people in your life care and love you.

I just dont want to feel this way any more. Its my choice.

i'll probably drive into a bridge pillar or something similar
put on good music,close my eyes,floor it

youtube.com/watch?v=NTxEkLyisoA

tb to the good days

Bullet by hollywood undead
1000 times by hamilton +
give me a reason why-
between the roses say we can fly

That would mean giving up on the only chance it can get better.

I dont wanna hurt anyone else in the process nor do I have a car. But the jams will be playing

Change the way you feel not by killing yourself, that's the hard way.

Posting this instead of killing yourself means that you still want to love, you just want the pain to disappear.

Trust me, I ve been there...years of abuse, sexual abuse, violence and beatings got me to the point where I considered suicide and I tried, but ended up a veggie for few weeks...
It hasn't gone better, but it has gone to he point of me being able to change the environment that I live in (no more school bullying, but family violence)...
Please, go see a doctor, you won't feel this way and thinking clearly will help you improve your life

I know it's meh,but Sound of silence... phew man,i can imagine it,listening to the song while jumping off or driving in a brick wall at high speed

youtu.be/erqpdc9W8F8
Sufjan Stevens hits the feels on this entire album if you wanted to cry

get you shit togheter, only faggots takes their own life.

go fight isis or something instead, maybe sell all your shit and move to thailand and live as a king??

you only leave more sadness in the world by killing yourself what about you family fam??????

Karma Fields - For You

Shut it and go on with your life.
Nobody cares, have fun.

dont kill yourself yet. take out maximum loan, do lots of heroin and opiates.

It's pretty cringy due to all the weeaboo culture surrounding it, but the song "Her Last Words".

Also, "Diary" by Hollywood Undead.

100% sure that the second before you hit that wall you will be regretting it and then its too late

youtu.be/4lJ8gjKq9y8

watch this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=49Gz0Jfp-jI

not that i want you to kill yourself

Nothing makes me cry. I haven't cried since I was a kid. I don't know how anymore. I really wish I did tbh. I think it would be therapeutic.

im so fucking sick of these kinds of thread its so fucking same every time
>am vary sad le kill myself
>user prs no laif iz gud laif iz wordhh livingg
>*sniff*sniff* uhh okay ill try to be happier
>dankz user lov yu hehe

Oasis dont go away
Rat boy ill be waiting
Lana del rey video games

Dont kill yourself bruh not worth it, just be sad for a bit but accept it dont last forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=VrLcAixQs-M

the best

You're sad ay?

Shit man. I'm sorry to hear that...
I'm sorry guys im such a fag. I think I just needed to cry. I dont want to feel like this any more. My dudes what am I to do?

Why on gods green earth do you guys have such shit taste in music. Holy fuck

>Why on gods green earth do you guys have such shit taste in music. Holy fuck
i like it, and taste is subjective

Have fun making fun of modern society, including feminism, PC and antifa.
What we're doing since desu times

We all are sometimes

Smart answer, it's true, it's human

drop a hot mixtape complaining about life, then make millions.

competition is trash anyways, like for real 21 savage hahah shit my doggo writes better shit

I take it you also enjoy the taste of sewer water?

link your song then faggot

youtu.be/RXGjS0cfaHc

youtu.be/Wh55mUvv788

youtube.com/watch?v=FtYkZOOMlKQ
OP here

youtu.be/nciD0rE32mU

The video is real.

I was searching a post related to suicide. Are you okay bro? (Sy for the bad english)

Grow up man.
This is unethical

For the love of god. Do it with a shotgun.

I dont have access to one. Not really looking to make a mess.

Those are basic an hero rules

Godspeed OP, may you make the right choice

youtube.com/watch?v=loRXSTGs-OU

I just needed to be a fag and cry. ty my Sup Forumsros

Fuck off your life is worth living for user

Shame In You-Alice In Chains

Last time I cried to a song was when I was a lonely college freshman drinking by himself on a Friday night. The song was a Beatles song I'd never heard before, and I was pretty sure I'd heard them all at that point. It was a cheesy early-mid Beatles single- "I'll Get You". I don't know why, but it was exactly the song I needed to hear. I cried my fucking eyes out.

That was almost two decades ago and my life since then has been decent enough that I haven't been brought to tears by a Paul song since.

this is a great song.

I can't contain my tears while listening to this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=e8-sMJZTYf0

One thing I dont get is everybody saying that he should not do it because life can only get better. If he simply does not want to live anymore, who are we to hinder him from doing so. Life and existence is pointless anyway and it does not really matter if a person will live 20, 40 or even 100 years, just because the outcome is always the same. If he dies, time will go on. The universe will go on and even our little shitty humankind will go on as long as it will last. So I will say go for it, Do it. The only winning move is not to play at all.

Its been a while - staind... But dont do it maybe your lucky in the future... i have the same thoughts tho.

But if he kills himself now he won't be around seeing his child get cancer or wife lose her teeth.

Wake up - Three Days Grace
Like a Stone - Audioslave
Wake me up when September ends - Green Day
Remember Everything - Five Finger Death Punch

yeah those are totally the moments it is worth living for, dont forget being raped in prison, or being stabbed with a knife

Being raped in prison is an amazing experience.

Why would anyone want to get fucked in the butt?

u dont know if u never try it

Why not?

Connor, get the fuck off Sup Forums and go on a hike. Enjoy nature and what the many free things Earth has to give. Buy a fucking hammock for $20, and spend a few days out and about.

Exercise will help. Quit sitting on your fat ass.

Most important, get over this little shit. Life may be tough right now.
CHANGE WHAT YOU'RE DOING.

I find myself among some people who are provoking others to go ahead and kill themselves. What's going on? Seems people are only happy when others gain misery. Don't be provoked by the runts that emerge on your post telling you to do it. Fuck them. Fuck their entertainment. Go find your happiness OP, you won't find it here!

i guess per definition if you are raped you dont want to get fucked, genius

Look at this little kawaii muthafukka. Also. If you died now you'd miss all the technology that'll get invented in your lifetime,(who knows what'll exist by 2040) man landing on mars, and possibly WWIII.

youtu.be/G7x9UUMmuTw?t=53

I've had both at least attempted on me, and both are experiences that will make you angry (INTENSELY angry when someone tries to kill you- to a degree I don't think is possible otherwise). Neither are the sort of emotionally painful experiences that have brought me close to suicide.

Meaninglessness is the worst feeling to deal with

Trade mistakes
>panic at the disco

WWIII would be cool.

Look if you're feeling like shot and the world's against you then pick up a copy of Insane Clown Posse's The Amazing Jeckel Brothers and listen to Fuck The World a few times and you will be straight. Let them get rid of that rage for you.

Save yourself all the troubles....find an apartment building with coridors that come with balcony and choose your level. Only in seconds you can be at peace forever.

This would literally cause me to kill myself faster

>kawaii
Kys

Not helping really. It's not like you've had a go and thought it was a good idea. Shit advice.

Why?? Don't hate on ICP they help many Juggalo's

youtu.be/sTJ7AzBIJoI

This has helped me get through some tough times. Hope it helps

youtube.com/watch?v=z-q0nxG0pY8

You could die cooler like go burn down a house with you in it

The most fun way is too commit columbine.

youtube.com/watch?v=_r0ijfeLCLQ
The chorus of this song always cheers me up.
1:34 - 1:58
3:22 - 3:51

This shit made me cry. Worst music video.

Don't do it you faggot.
If you give up they win.
Is that what you want?
For people to remember you as the guy that gave up?

>Panic at the disco makes me cry
You're a fucking faggot
You should be fucking killing yourself, not OP

op reply if still alive

this
youtube.com/watch?v=lSvp9ePTW_M

True that

A Gallant Gentleman
youtu.be/fYgT7K6bSVU

The Last Dive of David Shaw (the beginning of this song, you hear a man drown, pretty unnerving)
youtu.be/N4yEo-TXfBQ

These songs make my chest feel heavy. They physically hurt me.