Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
I'm thinking about buying a fleshlight off from amazon. Anyone ever had one? Is it worth it? The one I'm planning to buy is $70. Any other recommendations ?

I live in a small apartment with my mom,sis, and bro and im 18. Both siblings are older than me.

Unless you have the freedom to clean it well after use, it won't be worth the purchase.

Go for a tenga. Tighter and much easier to clean as there isn't an opening on both ends.

You're 18 and your brother and sister are older than you and they still live at home with mom?

All three of you need to get a fucking job and move out already. Faggot.

i wish i could

Not worth it. Who cares what you do to get off. None of anyone's fucking business.

It looks really cheap. I heard it breaks a lot. True?

Spend the 2k son and get yo self one of them realistic fuck dolls. Dress that shit up like your sister and go to town, fuck yes!

hand

Yeah dude, go fapless for a while and then jerk off.

Or he could use that $2k and move out of his fucking mom's apartment.

why you dont use ur sister ?

they feel amazing its just a bitch to clean and just easier to use your hand.

I'll also vouch for Tenga. Nothing has come close to my first experience with the Tenga Flip, and I'm currently using their newest Zero model which frankly is the best male masturbator on the market.

Fleshlight Flight is also pretty good, but Fleshlight Destroya which is considered one of the best fleshlights don't stimulate me at all, and have been collecting dust for half a year, but this ain't true to everybody. Hell, I'd rather use Tenga eggs over either Fleshlight.

Wish you could what? Get a job? Move out? All are possible please kill yourself to spare your mom the burden of having a retard for a son.

Apartments are hella guac in NY. Plus I still have highschool. Not that I failed a year, it's just the way it is for me.

Do you think you're funny? You just come off looking emotionally disturbed. Try to socialize a bit more, you may find the fulfillment you're looking for in life

>ny is the only place on earth

If you want something that feels like the real thing and doesn't overstimulate get a Venus Real in soft from Tomax. Either way get an onahole. The Japanese know their shit when it comes to male masturbation toys.

>emotionally disturbed
>on Sup Forums

You're trying too hard pal.

These are a great toy, if you have a skinny dick. A thick cock will squeegee the lube right out the back.

Most people I know live at home and go to school, and leave when they finsihed and find their job. Its hard enough to pay for school, and paying for a house doesnt help.

I'm in luck

>be me at 22, 3 yrs with semi butter face with a 10/10 body
>5' even, 105lbs, perfect perky ass, 34c tits, milky white skin without a single blemish like she was made of marble , perfect pencil eraser sized pink nipples and half dollar areolas
>personality is shit, plain as day and straight edge
>she was a virgin when we met, got to pop her cherry good goddamn
>never really liked much about her, but I could never guarantee an acceptable replacement
>her shit started wearing me a bit too thin
>buy fleshlight so I don't have to be so pussy whipped when I want to bust a nut
>that eventually phased her out and i left her
Still have enough of her nudes and our vids that I don't regret a thing.

You wouldn't mind sharing them would you?

one benefit would be it is good practice for actually fucking

Get the stamina trainer if they still have it it's gold colored and it actually improves stamina if you follow the instructions. Also yes worth it.
Warning: you must clean it!!
Use Dawn dish soap and after it's dry use cornstarch to dust it for storage.
Or buy the actual products made for maintenance which are costly.
I always wanted to try one of the monster ones not Mrs Frankenstein tho

No can do