Stealing child support from ex, who's trying to do right thing, barely affords rent...

stealing child support from ex, who's trying to do right thing, barely affords rent....fattie's rich family pays lawyers to wreck her life. fuck with this fat junky slob.

facebookcom anthony.decesare.94

Fuck with him huh. You got a phone number or any links?

do whatever, he left his wife and stole their 2 kids...rich family draining the life from innocent ex for child supp cash for dope. also prefers em younger than his ex...much younger...i.e. chomo kiddfucker twat creep

facebook com anthony.decesare.94

i do what i can, but i know some of you are truly brilliant sociopaths that could really bring this fuckin egomaniac down to at least earth..

/cracks knuckles....let' ssee...

>harpy wants to wreck the life of the man who left her
>and is trying to counter her attempts to wreck his life
>"I can't, so I'm gonna ask Sup Forums"
Not your personal army, you fucking cunt.

Straight up, user. can't do shit but ... just had to try.... this would make a pretty young lass's day less shit. that's all. only requesting the backup of said army, not insisting. not hopeful. just......FUCK.

only if you got nude payments

>he left his wife and stole their 2 kids.

So? That's called equallity, women have done that all the time, now they get some of it back. This guy is my hero.

Wahhhhhhh!

Wahhhhhh!

My Vaginus vacaitus

Mom must have been a real piece of shit for them go side with the dad. Oh well.. Nice does of equality.

I'm a single father, raising 2 kids by myself for 7 years, and have full custody. Ex-wife owes me 20k in back child support. I throw her in jail for contempt about every 6 months for non-payment.

It's not stealing child support. It's financially contributing your share to the care of your child. It the 2 were still together she would be expected to pitch in to the family finances and help pay for the child's care, clothes, food, and more.

Divorced is no different.

No, I support men's rights in a society that favors females.

So you're the mother of the child huh?
Lets see if we can't find you.
:D
Teaching you a lesson would be the only ethical
thing to do.
P.S. Stop attempting to terrorize a family that
doesn't need or want you.

>he likes 'em fresh

So he's one of us.

you sound like the ex that fucked up and married a jew. then fucked up so much he was able to do all the things you said in jew court, in america , as a man. you fucking deserve it you racemixing cunt.

N Y P A F A G
Y
P
A
F
A
G

After a review of the Maricopa County Court records and the Scottsdale County Clerk of Court; there are no present or past cases involving either party in a Family or Civil case involving a child support order, divorce, annulment, or otherwise.

>make a pretty young lass's day less shit
>Stole muh kids
>I gotta get a job.
We're not your army.
You're not a victim.
Children are not a mother's property.
Gtfo before someone figures out who you are.

gtfo

someone doxxed the cunt already? i'd love to ruin her life a little bit more

>Children are not a mother's property.
They are there own self with their own body, say no to abortions

kek,how disturbing

>SHOW PROOF
OR GTFO

Props homie

More like show proof of them titties
Or gtfo OP