Is this true? are germans not worried about this?

Is this true? are germans not worried about this?
does this mean in 50 years germany will not exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/census-minority-babies-are-now-majority-in-united-states/2012/05/16/gIQA1WY8UU_story.html
dnaindia.com/technology/report-germany-imposes-heavy-fines-for-online-hate-speech-2488842
bbc.com/news/world-europe-40895571
politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/08/07/actualidad/1502123177_585945.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zPoDdR87f9E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>are germans not worried about this?

Some surely are, which is why Germany arrests those people who express their concern for the crime of wrong-think.

are they're enough like the USA and the UK to try to fix things up? or are they doomed?

im german. i fucking hate it. can't do much about it except go to jail for commiting crimes against them.

but we're in the same boat. sorry i have to tell ya
washingtonpost.com/local/census-minority-babies-are-now-majority-in-united-states/2012/05/16/gIQA1WY8UU_story.html

excapt if you're not a citizen of either country...

Year old article. Probably even worse right now.

I'm going to go with doomed. Hell, if it wasn't for their enemies, Hitler would've probably ruled Germany until he died of old age. The modern German population likely won't do a damn thing, it's illegal for them to even criticize what their government is doing. They are long accustomed to living with fascism.

most white countries are doomed.
europe will become muslim and the usa will become a new latin american country.
but i dont care anymore. i guess when we europeans are in minority, i'm already old or dead.

But it's in the Washington Post, which means it's pro-diversity, pro-elitist, pro-Islam, anti-Trump propaganda, which means absolutely no minority babies have been born in the US ever. It doesn't matter that the article is 5 years old, either.

I'm not even full white, (1/3 Shawnee) but I don't want to see the white race die like this, not by some Muslims, Mexicans, or Asians.

It will exist, as a new superior diverse Germany.

The white race isnt going to die because other races are populating faster are you mentally ill?

Who cares? If they are law abiding, contributing citizens nothing is gonna change.

While people are much smarter than brown people is all its saying. White people aren't pumping out tons of children while being poor as fuck and getting lots from the welfare system.

germans are worried and its why they want to stop accepting refugees

gonna mix man. The races are going to mix together. Pure blooded white people will eventually become rare, as with anything else. So little pure blooded native americans, which is kinda expected honestly. After some time the (pure) white race will diminish and become dead after the last is lost.

Lol good done. Thee newest generation is almost exclusively dating blacks. The mainstream culture appeals to them. Which is mostly the rap culture.

Shit happens. It's literally impossible to stop things like that.

i just wanted to post the article. im not telling it's accurate or anything. especially considering that it is from the cuckold post. but im sure there are other sources.
also most wikipedia pages from major cities list the percental amount of shitskins. a quick look aound confirms the article and in this way the article... and the future of our countries.

eine schande für deutschland. hoffentlich werde ich das nie miterleben

Western nations are fucked

It's possible. Like stop forcing black culture into everything in the media.

Is that real? Because holy gestapo.

even if they don't have a negative effect on a country, as soon as the good economic times end (as they always will because it's a cycle) it will obviously be a source of division in the country. The original ethnic group will resent the new migrant group, who after one generation in feel entitled to the same rights as any citizen (which they are) but this will piss off the native germans. Think it won't? Think this wont cause conflict? Do you actually think Europeans aren't the most racist ppl in the world?
>inb4 america most racist hurr durr
Europeans haven't had to deal with finding a place for minorities like the US has had to do. We are fucking enlightened tolerant saints compared to whats going to go down in Europe in the next 20 years.

What does that even mean? Is that supposed to stop muslims breeding like animals and their inevitable takeover of Europe?

>But it's in the Washington Post, which means it's pro-diversity, pro-elitist, pro-Islam, anti-Trump propaganda
Then why would it notify ppl of this fact and not hide it?.
its true, american white newborns are a minority

BAAAAW THE BROWN PEOPLE ARE DOING THINGS BAAAAW

fuck off you little bitches. You're failing at life because you're shitty people. Period.

In the USA the black culture is put in everything. They glorify it. These 10-13 year old girls look like they're 18. It's rare to see them with a white boy. The more west you go the worse it gets. I pick up my 10 year old cousin from school and all the white girls are crowded around the black boys.

jup, meanwhile in france

White people are smart. Which is why they don't have many children. Brown people keep popping them out no matter how poor they are. It seems the more poor they are the more kids they have.

i am mexican, i know what diversity and race-mixing does, the country will go to shit

that's not the point. the elites are moving populations for a certain end. this is eugenically motivated as hitlers plays. i believe they want a population which will be genetically homogeneous, but why?

you sound like a pedophile no offense.

It's easy to fix at this point. Germany and UK are still in the 90(ish)% for White population.

This doesn't have anything to do with race. Poor people generally have more kids.

if browns are so great they should stay in their countries.

face it, niggers and muslims do nothing but mooch from whites. gonna be sad when whites are gone and niggers have to feed themselves.

just a reminder, homogeneity increases the likelihood of retardation, genetic asymmetry and extinction.

Why the fuck does nobody beat the living shit out of that guy or set him on fire? Fucking liberal cucks.

Germans actually originate from Asian migrants who made a truce with the goths so slightly hypocritical?

yes it is. technically i could get a fine or worse for writing things liks 'sieg heil', 'gas all muslims' or other true stuff. it already happend and will happen a lot more after a change in our law a few weeks ago.
dnaindia.com/technology/report-germany-imposes-heavy-fines-for-online-hate-speech-2488842
the subhuman who thought of this law is 'heiko maas' our minister of justice (not kidding)

Bullshit. Most European countrys have minoritys. They are protected by special laws in most of them. Germany has 2 protected minoritys ... France has at least 2. We deal with that problem longer than the US exist

thats a social problem and doesnt depend on the race. white trash also have many children. the problem is that the vast majority of brown people are poor and uneducated. i have black and brown friends. all of them have university degrees and none of them has children.
educated people tend to get less children. another problem is that white women rather wanna have a successful career instead of having children.
the solution for this problem is the sterilization of underclass people and social and finacially support of upperclass people for getting children. but that won't happen because of sjws.

i fucking hate that guy

>coming to Sup Forums for your political opinion
>taking anything from breitbart as fact

No wonder you boys are scared of big black men fucking the women that will never fuck you anyway. You don't have any brains or balls

Can 'while' people all spell?

they want an unthinking, uneducated, genetically singular mass to which they can exploit.
>all of us will die slow

having any brains or balls has never been in fashion.

right now im pretty sure i hate every politician of the bundestag. the worst part will be the election in a few weeks. it won't change a fucking thing and we'll have to endure this national traitor cunt and the rest of the scum 4 more years

Can't wait for the Sweden Democrats to save Sweden

3rd time Germany is fucking up Europe

less than that op.

you hafta remember all the breeding age civil invaders, i mean refugees, that are gunna be pumping out kids 5 to every german's 2.

organize then revolt. prepare to die, ensure high numbers and continue.

thats why i wont vote. i dont care anymore.

>Attacks Brietbart when they're using official figures from the Federal Statistics Office as a source
>Proceeds to make the issue into some bullshit about women and sex

Spain right now...

bbc.com/news/world-europe-40895571

politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/08/07/actualidad/1502123177_585945.html

Dude. Hitler's Army in Africa was mostly Muslim. The language of the Vatican is German, German is derived from Greek (the standard Roman language), Catholicism and Islam were founded by men that hid in caves to have their religion revealed to them by supposed Angels, they both worship the "queen of heaven," and they both advocate the decapitation of people that don't worship like them. Relax, there isn't much that will change.

In Spain there's a city named Murica. That name is derived from Embrica, which was a Roman City. Embrica is on the Rhine River, by The Hague; which is the World court. There are Germans with the last name Emmrich. Emmrich, which is from and shares its meaning with Embrica, means Universal Power. Catholic means Universal too. Weird. Embrica was a Babylonian word, which meant Universal Power. The Arabs still use the word; you know, the United Arab Emirates. You see, Germany is just showing you its true colors, after hiding it for hundreds of years. You know all those stories of Hitler being Christian? The Pope is Christian. What Prodestant Christians don't realize is that they worship the same god the Babylonians, Catholics, and Muslims worshipped; Apollo/Zeus/Baal/Nimrod. Many names, for one guy. Out of many, One. E PLURIBUS UNUM. Lady Liberty? Lady Columbia. Also Semiramis, Dianna, and Ishtar. Ishtar's a fun one. It was changed to Easter. Happy Easter! The eggs were originally dipped and colored in the blood of sacrificed infants, gotta love that tradition. You know Hitler's Iron Cross? Search for images of the Pope wearing an Iron Cross. You should probably start making friends.

you do or you would not have posted. organize. take back your government.

the second time the united nations fucked up europe.
imagine our world right now if we had won. we would live in a much better place.

Novus Ordo Seclorum
>they didn't lie to you

The side that the Pope wanted to win, won.

I attacked breitbart because only redneck sister fuckers such as yourself take it as a primary news source.

Keep being deathly afraid of the big bad migrant. I'm sure your shitty worthless life is all akhmeds fault.

Truth

You must be just as stupid as the big bad redneck sister fucking boogeymen you imagine.
You're at least as ignorant sounding.

Because it's from 2014... Ppl didn't even know what that shit means.

what do you call one race going from majority to minority?

White genocide is real.

Yeah they are committing the majority of crimes and leeching off the welfare system. You are right they are doing bad things.

well at least there won't be any faggots or trannies and the feminazis will go back to their place in society.

what do you people care if we're going extinct or not?

we aren't fucking like savages because we see how fucked everything i, and white men, the entire reason the white race is dying in the first place, wont deal with the bullshit.

can't blame anybody but ourselves.

Different is rednecks like you don't scare me, they make me laugh.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zPoDdR87f9E

fictorum, latin, the act of deceit

Not true.

Google the definition of genocide you fucking 14 year old girl.

kids of illegal aliens or illeally bourght in migrants are not citizens

nothing but hot air. either you're young or naive. it's like you would say "fuck the police. let's organize an army against them". this shit will never happen.
even if i had the fundings to give every men thinking like me a gun and also organize to march against certain governmental targets all i ever would get is jail.
>protests never lead to anything
>dying is stupid and for others
>the world is big and i have lots of different places to 'flee'

Lib cucks love ignoring reality, it's why they still think they can win elections in the US.

run, coward.

Lol cry more ethnostatist nazis

People like this don't have a family to pass their name on to or build any kind of legacy from and that's why they don't care. People like this have nothing to look forward to and will be simply be forgotten to time, a small amount of it too.

Meanwhile

The people in question are still doing this, and apparently that's nothing to worry about:

Right now:
India has an estimated 18,354,700 slaves Afghanistan 367,600 estimated slaves North Korea 1,100,000 estimated slaves Philippines 401,000 estimated slaves South Korea 204,900 estimated slaves Thailand 425,500 estimate slaves Vietnam 139,300 estimated slaves Malaysia 128,800 estimated slaves Azerbaijan 45,000 estimated slaves China 3,388,400 estimated slaves Pakistan estimated 2,134,900 slaves Bangladesh estimated 1,531,300 slaves Uzbekistan estimated 1,236,600 slaves Algeria estimated 248,300 slaves Angola 159,700 estimated slaves Benin 32,100 estimated slaves Botswana 11,800 estimated slaves Burkina Faso 115,600 estimated slaves Burundi 71,400 estimated slaves Cameroon 146,100 estimated slaves
Central African Republic 55,400 estimated slaves Chad 89,600 estimated slaves Democratic Republic of the Congo 873,100 estimated slaves Egypt 572,900 estimated slaves Ethiopia 411,600 estimated slaves Nigeria 875,500 estimated slaves Eritrea 35,300 estimated slaves Ghana 103,300 estimated slaves Liberia 28,700 estimated slaves Madagascar 163,400 estimated slaves Mali 110,200 estimated slaves Rwanda 74,100 estimated slaves Senegal 78,700 estimated slaves Sierra Leone 43,500 estimated slaves South Africa 248,700 estimated slaves Sudan 454,700 estimated slaves Togo 46,600 estimated slaves Zambia 109,300 estimated slaves Zimbabwe 115,600 estimated slaves Morocco 219,700 estimated slaves Libya 70,900 estimated slaves

Could keep going

Simply put, anywhere where these people become the majority slavery and terror (not numbered here, also very high) follows.

Who said anything about being scared? WTF does different is mean? You are scared of people like yourself?

Reality is that your life is shitty and your slut of a mum is probably to blame

/thread

run! front line soldier

been there and back, need your help citizen.

Lol you fucking moron. You think anyone will remember you? Simply because the colour of your skin is different and your whore mother opened her legs within a specific time zone? You will achieve fuck all of note in your life. You, like most people will be forgotten. You're not special, and you cling desperately onto your race and nationality because you know there's fuck all special about you.

this is not about the individual, it's about the condition of the world and its likely path. have fun being a slave, close-minded twat

Look on the bride side. When Trump and Kim start the nuclear war, all of you are sitting in your moms basement and got better chances to survive. Then you can repopulate the earth with brainless, ugly children.

i'll help every patriot with whatever means i can but you'll never see me risking my freedom or life for anything other than my freedom or my life (maybe things that are very important to me...)

This isn't independence day, stop sounding like a moron. Your crusade fantasy is amusing because you'd be the first once to dodge the draft if there was a war.

the point here being, which reflects yours, those who are informed tell us all the time. it's quite curious. i have not found a reasoning.

hahahahahahahahahahahah You say nothing about the facts I presented because they're undeniably true. A simple mind strikes back with assumptions and scorn.

Go back under whatever rock you crawled out of you simpleton. My families name is already cemented in history. You know nothing of the powerhouse you speak to.

If you could just see me, you'd get butterfly's in your stomach, like I do when I see myself. I could buy your family ten times over lemming.

I said nothing about anyone's skin color or nationalism, you mental midget.

Shoo fly. Be forgotten. Enjoy your slavery, small shackled mind.

fought two.

>My families name is already cemented in history. You know nothing of the powerhouse you speak to.

>If you could just see me, you'd get butterfly's in your stomach, like I do when I see myself. I could buy your family ten times over lemming.

That's the best fucking laugh I've had in a week. Thank you you very much you fucking tosspot. It's a shame Mr. Powerhouse is such a fucking idiot. Your parents must be disappointed, opening the door to your bedroom, seeing yourself jerk your little pecker off in the mirror.

What's the over and under on you being a 14 year old?

Do they need concentration camp?

Hahahahahahah a Haha

>calls me a slave
>goes and fights a pointless war for his country's military industrial complex.

Tell me, how many of your redneck friends died for nothing? How does it feel knowing the people you were fighting had more purpose than you? They were fighting for their Homeland from foreign invaders. That's your fantasy, isn't it?

Ok, smart one.
A Citizen is one that exchanges obedience for protection. If Supreme Court judges have ruled for hundreds of years that the government doesn't have a duty to protect anyone, who is actually a Citizen?

Today's the tenth, ass hat