Dumbass white bois getting rekt thread

Dumbass white bois getting rekt thread

seems reasonable to me

wtf, is that actual ketchup on the ground?

Who's dumb now Monkey admitted Assaulting someone who did not pose a physical threat in the first place.

Monkeys will neber lerb

no you virgin thats what real blood looks like

nice shoop

Got what he deserved. Can you actually argue against him?

Fcking monkeys

Look up the case, it took surgery to remove the vibrator from the baby.

Obviously he doesn't know how real blood looks like, he doesn't kill people for living

>He was probably hungry
Top tier journalism

So when do real nigga hours start? Seems like they chimpout whenever.

She kinda hot

kek

>speaks like nigger
>consider baby raping nigress attractive
>doesn't check dubs
I bet you couldn't even spell nigger if it weren't for the internet and social media.

One less ginger...

Fuck off you stupid nigger monkey

>doesn't check dubs
What are you fucking retarded?

You prefer feral niggers to pale skinned, freckled, red head qts? I bet you're a leaf.

Listen Jethro, I'm just saying if you comb that hair and buff out a couple of those zits she'd be fine

2/10, baits been debunked for a while now.
Please neck yourself

When does the nigger genocide begin

Is the kid on the left wearing facepainted glasses?

it really does make me feel much better though.
Really makes the niggers look desperate and of course, they always are

>He was probably hungry

It's an opinion piece.

Soon nigger...

Listen here jerome, only niggers think other niggers are attractive. If you find a girl who has caucasian features and dark skin, you don't like niggers. You like whites with dark skin. Looks like a shaved monkey to me.
You think they can afford to buy it real ones? Its probably not gucci when you buy it from a corner store with bulletproof glass between the counters.

The old ways are the best ways

Dylann Roof > All blacks on earth

I hate niggers. We need to ship em off to an island and kill em all. We can lynch em, bring a firing squad on em, nuke em, as long as they're wiped the fuck out.

>Did dayquan pick on you again?

>threw a bottle

reading comprehension, moron. he started it, darkie ended it.

why are these disgusting dogs let away with this?

i legit had no idea sweden was this much of a mess. why are they like this?

>at work
>throws bottle screaming racials
>2017 nobody heard of the knockout game

Mind the cottage field instead, it wont harvest itself

he's not hungry anymore

this looks fake as fuck, why would the blood be shot out in a line like that when hes on the ground, it should be pooling

imagine giving birth to literally your killer. Thats a situation where a condom is life or death

So what happened??

this

Tell me this is fake, for God's sake.

>nugga
This nigga can't even spell nigger terms right

visit Sup Forums once in a while and you'll see.
Europe is getting fucked by immigrants. Minors are being raped left and right.

Not as retarded as you seem to be...

Can you not read? Like enough to get a name to search for the article? Or the post with the pic that said to look up the more gruesome full story?

They sure picked on this defenseless old woman you nigger lover.

All of this shit is false shit Sup Forumstards and stormfront fags like to make up. It helps drive autistic retards into their camp swelling their numbers.

Europe isn't burning, it isn't collapsing, and everyday life continues. Don't believe all the dumb shit you see on the internet anons.

Everyone is pushing propaganda.

Checked, it's not just sweden.

>everyday life continues
>whites have to suffer rapes and murders of themselves and their children otherwise they'll be labeled racist and ostracized, lose their job, probably divorced and lose kids
Prove a majority of anything posted here false and I'll delete my entire nigger hate folder.

>defends rapist immigrants
>posts a trap
gee, I wonder who's behind this post.

does anyone have that webm of the dumbass liberal arts lookin white boy walking on the wrong side of the street and getting layed the fuck out? this pic is of his face hitting the ground thats all i have

World's most devious STD

Saw but never saved. It was so satisfying knowing he was so proud to be near blacks, so progressive to intermingle seamlessly. My sister was the same way until some teenagers jumped her friend and punched her in the face a few months ago.

>rooming with a nigger
serves her right. How long until the general public realizes that niggers are basically animals that should be kept locked up?

Isn't the internet great. It allows shitheads like yourself to say shit that would, in real life get your head cracked open.
Hopefully you'll suffer the same fate fucking cunt.
Please turn to the loaded gun in your drawer, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger, blowing your brains out. You'll be doing the whole world a favor. Shitbag.
I would love to smash your face in until it no longer resembled anything human, faggot.
Die painfully okay? Preferably by getting crushed to death in a garbage compactor, by getting your face cut to ribbons with a pocketknife, your head cracked open with a baseball bat, your stomach sliced open and your entrails spilled out, and your eyeballs ripped out of their sockets. Fucking bitch
I would love to kick you hard in the face, breaking it. Then I'd cut your stomach open with a chainsaw, exposing your intestines. Then I'd cut your windpipe in two with a box cutter. Hopefully you'll get what's coming to you.
Fucking bitch I really hope that you get curb-stomped. It'd be hilarious to see you begging for help, and then someone stomps on the back of your head, leaving you to die in horrible, agonizing pain. Faggot
Shut the fuck up faggot, before you get your face bashed in and cut to ribbons, and your throat slit. You're dead if I ever meet you in real life, fucker. I'll fucking kill you.
I would love to fucking send your fucking useless ass to the hospital in intensive care, fighting for your worthless life.
I wish you a truly painful, bloody, gory, and agonizing death, cunt.

Never. the leftist media wouldn't allow it.

and here in the UK there's a campaign asking us to let these degenerates into our homes because the government don't want to pay for their own mistakes.

Not a single MP has offered a place in their homes yet, but want us the people to. I don't fucking think so.

Its sad really, they so blindly follow what they are told and constantly try to virtue signal the hardest. They are stupid and should be pitied. Niggers should be sent to Africa and the entire continent quarantined. If they was kangz they'll do fine.

>Jamarion
jesus christ.

Nice pasta faggot

>t.nigger lover whose never met an uneducated nigger

You have COMPLETELY misunderstood the idea of Sup Forums. Sup Forums is not "hey guys take a look at this funny link ha ha." Sup Forums is not Facebook's whiteknighting. Sup Forums is not Reddit, Tumblr or 9gag.com. Sup Forums is a place for people to be monsters. Disturbing, cold, heedless monsters that they really are. Tsunami kills people in Asia and we laugh. Psychotic emo fulfills her sick desires with her cat and we laugh. A man rapes his grandchildren, we laugh and demand more. Suicide, foul play, genocide- we laugh. Racism, sexism, discrimination, xenophobia, rape and unfounded wrath- we laugh.

We are cruel; we do not forgive; we do not forget; we are the real face of the internet.

tl;dr

Scariest thing is I think it's going to take a lot more before enough whites have had it and actually set things back on track.

Those are not dubs new fag lurk more

fuck off faggot.
Sup Forums is nothing
Sup Forums is user
Sup Forums loves everything
Sup Forums hates everything

>Qawmane
I'd murder my mom if she gave me such a stupid name, too.
Also, of course the kid's last name is different from mom's. ngn

Nah bruh thems wuz trips

Why couldn't she just suck his dick like a normal mother?

WAAAH, did the post make you a little bit sad? poor stupid nigger

Your sister probably got some black dick somewhere along the way.

tragic she looks like a good fuck but damn niggers gotta ruin it

Didnt quite work out the way you thought it would, did it nigger?

Not sure how many more I have, on mobile so i dont have everything.

streamin niggas fights

twitch dot tv/fleetzen

404 lol

It's a joke photo with ketchup.