This kinda makes you think, doesn't it?

This kinda makes you think, doesn't it?

Both of them are cancer.

Think about building that wall? you bet

don't forget to pay paco

Wall street...who supports letting the migrants in and is against the wall (ironically).

First answer best answer. Why are political parties pointing their fingers at one and want the other to inflate like there is no tomorrow?

It is pretty ironic, wall street literally gets its name from the wall built by new Amsterdam to keep the Indians out.

Wall street is a stock market nit an organization. I swear wenever Sup Forums talks about economy I want to kill myself.
Go on talk about the "fractional reserve system of the FED". Jesus Christ you underage retards

Yes and wall street is filled with jews, so let them burn.

Also if they are illegal immigrants they shouldn't be taking your job.

At least many Wall Street Bankers have contributed to the economy as well.

What did Mexican immigrants give the US exactly, except undercutting US workers?

Economic migrants willing to work for beans push wages lower, or else work jobs that would normally have a fair wage but do it for less, meaning that your employer will prefer to hire them over you. The banking industry also has a hand in today's economic problems, and big business, in general, is to blame for hiring economic migrants too. But that does not absolve the crimes foreign nationals commit by illegally entering our country and abusing a system they don't pay money into while simultaneously sending money out of the country to their families in Mexico.

wall st. was coerced by federal regulation to move assets outside the country because the US is run by communists

>wall street

oy vey why are bernie supporters so anti semitic?

it's the elites who benefit from and support immigration

so I dislike the elite for it but that doesn't mean I'll suddenly see immigration as a good thing, that's contradictory as fuck

That Clinton pushed banks to provide the poor with sub-prime loans?

Hello based Sam hyde

Being against one makes you for the other?

NAFTA has made everyone a lot of money but it also exposed some severe problems in our society and we are experiencing demographic decline because of this. With any luck though the synthetic human genome will be finished in the coming decades and we can populate the North American Union with clones and robots who are less fucking crazy.

Moden economy (banks) requires globalism, globalism requires migration, migration require jobs and therefore migrants take minimum wage jobs, which corporations like for having cheap workforce and high profit, to pay their debt to banks, that therefore devalue jobs (in terms of wage) in general, except this own.
Turbo capitalism is truly the enemy, it transforms identity to profanity, it contributes to the downfall of morale and integrity, it sacrifices honor, livelihood and dignity, which we inherited for our forefathers on the altar of greed.

They reduced the costs of US companies. High ups make the decision to not use US workforce and Mexicans are their tool to replace the US workforce.

I think you are the one underage here. First of all Wall Street is a lot of things, but in this context it is clear they are talking about the unregulated wild-west phenomenon that cares about exactly 1 thing to the expense of everything else -- money. Then you're not able to take the time to write without getting a million spelling errors, because you are a little drama queen that wants to kill yourself and gets emotional over some bullshit, and finally wtf is wrong with talking about fractional reserve banking, arguably the greatest con in history?!

>undercutting US workers?
>replace the US workforce.
To be fair the boomer workforce needed a reality check from up on high and it's too bad they missed the bulk of that hurt train.

>debt to banks
>capitalism truly the enemy
>bait
Banks don't need to exist where there is no market, they exist to serve those with money.

>fractional reserve banking, arguably the greatest con in history?!
If it has been bad it is only because of the implementation and not an indictment of the idea in principle. Having eight dollars to one is pretty potent but very dangerous.

Wall Street is literally nothing. Even the parkett exchange is dead since the 90s. Wall Street is one half computers and one half journalists and nerdlooking guys saying into the camera what they are paid to say. You can buy shares from all companies around the world without leaving your mom's basement.
Because fractional reserve banking is good and has zero to do with central banks

Why not kill both?

Most people and institutions are in debt at some other institutions.
To make it clear those in the middle-income layer get almost no interest anymore, atleast in europe.
Exactly those people do the work society is based on and should be dependent on. So these people in the middle of society are more likely to get poor nowadays.
I for my part do not want migrants taking over low wage jobs, making low educated whites jobless, lowering wages and let some view international jew profit on it

Immigration is the tool of the corporate shills in wall street to do exactly those things, so you're kind of being retarded. How do you not get this connection?

Its absolutely true though, and I say this while having our own spic infestation here: wetbacks are a symptom, not the problem

guess who is really at fault?

Wall Street didn't rape my neighbor, put my sister on drugs, and make Spanish a required language to learn in order to go to Burger King.

That was Mexicans

[spoiler]cockfights are cool though paco[/spoiler]

Wall street brought them to the US

see
and

They both suck and need to go.

Mexican immigrants are just easier to replace than Wall Street right now.

Reply to this post with all your objections to Wall Street, central banks, and fractional reserve banking. I will try to address them all in order to end this braindead discussion once and for all

This is the dumbest post this board has ever seen

The jews. Also any opinion or argument you have against this is invalidated by german white guilt about the holocaust unless you agree with me, now shut up and get out of the way or get on board.

You would think Mexicans would be supporting this online a little bit more considering we're proposing a full return of their workforce.

fpbp

Build Wall, Remove Commies

Nope pretty sure it's still insane for states to spend tens of billions on brood parasitism.

lol mexico, nice try pablo you're gonna build a fucking wall.

Let me tell you a little secret that you already know.

We don't want them here either, they are literal human trash, if you actually deport them. Our government most likely will send them to central America and shot them if they try to cross the our southern border.

Wall st. Brings the mexicans

>Occupy Democrats

Technically they both do the illegals lower wages, forcing everyone into debt while pushing up real estate prices. All that benefits wall street jews and helps them create debt bubbles.

illegals and kikes, nobody likes