OLD THREAD 404'D

OLD THREAD 404'D

YOU WON

BUMP

You're retarded. You don't even know what you're doing do you? Fuck off.

just slit em.

bump

all the work we put in for OP just to be another faggot. DAMN

hang yourself fag

is dat all u got faggot?

that was some good bait

Sharpen it by shoving it up your ass

Your an colossal faggot who jerks off to furry traps you cocksucking cack

bump, u aint gettin out

MODS BAN FOR NOT DELIVERING

Poop on a log...bumps on a toad....OPs a pussy faggot

>minecraft
oh no

Mods used to be based and actually do that.

We all know OP pussed out. We're keeping the thread alive just to piss him off and show everyone what a little shit he is. Come on, OP. Prove me wrong.

why are the mods bad now

They don't really participate other than b&'s and deleting cp threads.

OP sucks cock daily....he wishes he could drown in cum cum cum cum Fiesta all down his throat...yummy yummy cum cum. He sticks big macs down his cock hole that's been enlarged because he uses a turkey baster to ram horse cum down itttttttttt
Fuck op faggot

bump

Not even the lulzy b&'s either. This board would be a lot better with mods who ban the shit out of spam, really dumb shit posters,content meant to be on other boards, and for really good laughs if someone claims they are underage ban them for however many years until they're 18.

Yes! I did forget to mention that. If they can delete threads, then delete all the stupid log threads and similar cancer.

i agree

We can do that ourselves. It's just as simple as ignoring them. I know it's tempting to call them faggots buts negative attention is still attention and that's all they want.

Inb4 "grow up". I know you shit-eaters are reading this.

Yes, I know. You can filter them out to a certain extent as well, but that's not really the point. We shouldn't need to and not everyone knows that anyway.

I personally don't post anything on those threads.