Ok Sup Forums. You are allowed to time travel any year, future or past...

Ok Sup Forums. You are allowed to time travel any year, future or past. You can only take the clothes you have on and 1 item. What is the year, clothes, and 1 item?

ill go to 2001 and stop 9/11 thus ending bush's invasion of iraq

With a gun to the roman empire and kill Paul before spreading Christianity.

1933 and guide Hitler to victory in the upcoming war. I'll bring a history book and bring a replica SS uniform

Hahaha nice try. You can't stop it!!

I'd go to 2001 with a laptop. I'd buy as many party hats in runescape as I could.

I'd go to the 1970s and fuck a lot of girls with natural bushes

I came fron the future to warn Trump but he is so stupid he doesn't listen.

Easy. I would take my hair zel and go back to the eights to kill my dad and fuck my mom.

I went already and told all the jews about the attack.

I would take the urn of my mom travel back to 2013 show it to her and tell her she should go to the Doctor as soon as possible to check for her cancer (since she might have survived if she had been there earlier)

Sorry about that man.
:(

1600, shorts, tank top hot, not really out of the ordinary, and my 4K camera.

assuming I can travel back to the present anytime, take pictures of the 1600s & sell them for maximum profit.

m8 :(

48 BC Alexandria
Standard clothing of the age
Fire Extinguisher to save the Library of Alexandria.

I'd take my mom's urn too, but i'd only go back a couple weeks ago and shove it in her face while yelling "guess who won, BITCH!"

Travel 1 year into the past with today's lotto numbers.

A better choice would be ancient Rome with a Kindle full of science books, take over the world from the center of the universe at the time.

My nigger.

>assuming I can travel back to the present anytime
No that would be boring. One way ticket

The year Mohammed started his phoney ass religion. A thermonuclear weapon.

You can thank me later.

how edgy

Year 2000, and I bring my time machine
/thread

Easy. 1980 with a hundred dollar bill. Invest it in Apple's IPO. Be a rich motherfucker today.

Or kill Paul?

:/

Year 200,001 BC with a swedish whore

go back in time and prevent Sup Forums from being created.

Someone already claimed that.

It all started with Jewdaism my dear retard. They have the copyrights of the God of the Desert.

But then how would you have done it in the first place?

Checkmate

Time travel to the point it didn't matter for Chester.
>take out my shoe lace and lock the door

Yes it was me. Saving Alexandria is equal to saving the ancient world from all the shitstorm so you have my respect.

1995 for a box copy of windows 95

1955, and Ill take a copy of Grays Sports Almanac.

What do you mean? I would go back in time and kill the person who created Sup Forums. (or who ever was involved with making this website) Anything to stop this site.

why????

oh you don't have to. These things can happen to anyone. Sure they bring you down but in the end we all gotta accept death. To be honest I never really cried about her death even though she I loved her as my mom and she was a good mom: Thing is though, when she died it left me kinda shocked and I felt like I lost my emotions. It left me pretty much cold I was allready depressive before and then the depressions were gone. I learned that the more you care for others the more is it gonna hurt that is why I learned to not care about others anymore. I only care about myself nowadays and I feel great to be honest.

>>Sup Forums386786124

Thus you will vanish because if Sup Forums never existed then you have never seen this post so u will erase your timeline

Why? So we can discover that women didn't really look that way?

Because some of my older games won't run on windows 7

>Ancient Rome, before Julius Caesar died.
>A Tommygun
The Romans actually had the chemisty, metallurgy and clockwork skills to make a machinegun, they just never had the idea. But if you brought them a working gun with gunpowder they could analyze, they could manufacture them.

go back to 1882, ride with Gatewood in the Geronimo campaign. (The campaign to finally end the apache wars, and bring Geronimo in)

Fucking red nigger lover

Any year in the future when machines rule this world better than humans and allow an utopia society

476 AD I am where it pajamas and a t shirt no underwear and I'm taking my sub machine gun I'll be a god z

If I'm going to the future I'm taking my 3ds to keep myself entertained while I watch society crumble

Same

>red nigger
has the word nigger just become a blanket term for all non whities, all you need do is apply a color?
yellow nigger.
space nigger.
etc?

1999, coat hanger, stop my birth, fake doctor scrubs

i realize space isn't a color, but my point was more you just apply another descriptor and wallah, you have a race.

I'd go back an hour and OP this thread

underage b&

1970 with my phone

I'll write every song ever and get rich off the tech

October 1, 2003 and kill moot

Ok, sure

>"Trump but he is so stupid he doesn't listen."

New/ summer fag detected

lol dumbass they didn't have the infrastructure to make a damn iPod much less your shitty s3

Enjoy the stds

Go to ancient Rome, some time during Trajan's reign, with a Kindle full of science and history books. Hopefully, use the knowledge stored on it to build a battery, use natural materials to build an electric generator, and use a stream engine (which the Romans had but never used, slavery was cheaper) to power it, essentially making me the smartest man in the world because I'm the only person who speaks English. Use book on Greek to learn Greek, become a priest, and impart 1500 years worth of modern knowledge upon the Roman empire, essentially making it unstoppable militarily and a paradise culturally.

>everything but AIDS

sign me the fuck up

past year 2001 i take book with writen every lottery numbers lotto and other lotteries for next 13 years... yeah i just want to be rich.

I'd travel to 2005 with a calculator that can divide by zero.
With this I could launch a successful meme based youtube career eventually becoming rich from the future partnering program. With this social status and money I could befriend luggage lad and later buy Sup Forums from him. The site would then be configured with a very special wordfilter to change "You can only take the clothes you have on and 1 item" to "You can only take the clothes you have on and 1 item that isn't a calculator that can divide by zero".
Normally such a paradox would undo the very fabric of reality however my paradox defying calculator would nullify the destruction. With my calculator as the sole staple sustaining all of reality zero's dividable status would become one of the laws of thermodynamics. With all scientifically recognized limits on the power of memes to shape our reality officially removed humanity would enter a new era where the world around us reshapes itself to accommodate our memes.
We could have a year of the desktop linux. Traps could become gay. Anime could be made real even. Anything would be possible at this point.

Born in March bitch, I'm 18

I'd go back to march and kill this clown when he comes from the future

Wow. A BTTF reference, that's never been done before.

What if you already did and you're your real dad?

I'd bring a big box of condoms.