youtube.com/watch?v=3R727Ip76p8
youtube.com/watch?v=D-x6PAopTjE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nJrronOOeW4
youtube.com/watch?v=seZlVJscR-s
youtube.com/watch?v=SRarR6Gytdo
youtube.com/watch?v=6K7zlNt4B0U
encyclopediadramatica.se/Onision
youtube.com/watch?v=p1azrzpUveA#t=153
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/shut-it-down-evalion-under-mass-attack-by-youtube-faggots/28289
youtube.com/watch?v=wlDDOsAgVsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=3R727Ip76p8

>its 2016

They can't help themselves can they?

It really is the best argument most leftist can come up with....

This idiot can barely spout two words before having to cut to another shot. Incredible.

Wow they are playing straight into her hands. I can't believe people are this fucking gullible, even people here on Sup Forums shill for that cunt.

>Hitler has been dead for 852 months

I had a sudden realisation on how short life is.

how come i havent heard of this guy before some normie mate of mine called him a cuck?

>An irrelevant faggot attention whore attacks another irrelevant attention whore.
What is sad is how this is somehow news on this shitty board.

Is he gay ? He looks like a faggot, wouldn't date him.

Assuming you believe we actually landed on the moon, consider the 100 years immediately preceding that accomplishment.

Within one man's lifetime, we went from horse and buggy being the de facto method of travel to landing on the fucking moon. In one man's lifetime.

Guys, it's 2016, COME ON!

It's only 69 years if you're not Scottish you'll live longer than that

I never realised how massive Evalion has gotten, it seemed like her first vid came out only a couple weeks ago and now she's already gotten half a million views on her "Why Hitler Wasn't Evil" vid.

I don't even know what to think about this other than it's pretty funny and I'm glad she's spreading these memes, or whoever is running the channel anyway, there's no way she's on her own here.

"Im reported her"
I hate to be a grammar faggot but holy shit.

After Maxwell formalised electromagnetism, there was an avalanche of disruptive innovation that we are still feeling the effects of. It's probably going to slow down soon, or at least the pace will decelerate.

The number of subscribers is also funny as hell. I mean her videos were either shilled by her or somebody else on Sup Forums. But the fact that she already has that many subscribers is impressive though.

In the video description:
>You are allowed to have an opinion, you are allowed to think whatever you like, but when you turn that opinion into hate speech against a group of people recognized as a race by the person who ordered their deaths during WWII... and on top of that express chronic LGBT-phobia? It's 2016, we have no room for racist/homophobic hate speech. Both Twitter and YouTube have policies that specifically state the type of racist/phobic content is not permitted, racists like her do not belong here.

I saw like one main thread about her on here and then a slow trickle after that, my first thought was to stay away because something is up, but I think it's pretty funny as of now.

So here is one of the vids from someone called Leafy who has signal boosted her channel to fame:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-x6PAopTjE

A guy in it says "if this is bait, then it's the best fucking bait I have ever seen"

I think that pretty much sums up Sup Forums.

>literally-who quickcut-complaining about another literally-who
Who gives a shit

Leafy is a faggot tho

He says literally ever other sentence.

I agree with his goal but not with his reasoning

Onision filmed his wife having a mental breakdown. m.youtube.com/watch?v=nJrronOOeW4

Leafy is such an annoying little cunt.

>hurr this girl is LITERALLY INSANE

That is all he has to say about the actual content. The rest of the video is him rambling bullshit with his faggoty jew voice or fake laughing.

what the fuck, this is creepy as hell

leafy is the biggest faggot ever. how can some unfunny kid with such an annoying voice have an audience ?

You can tell he actually loves her vids, he's laughing at most of them and also feels bad so is trying to play off the guilt by saying "I'm not a racist! I'm not!!!" he audibly laughs at her a few times.

Hijacking shitlibs "wow-just-wow!" reflex to get memes to spread virally is so easy.

Where does this faggot live? Wouldn't mind killing him.

Two things: manipulating YouTube algorithms and pandering to the retarded edgy 8-14 year olds who are growing up with YouTube.

He laughs in all his videos no matter who he's responding to. It's supposed to be an incredulous "I can't believe this person is so stupid" laugh but it just sounds disingenuous.

Oh look the 14 year old Leafy fan is here.

>>/r/eddit is that way

how exactly is he manipulating the algorithms ? Is that why he's talking over video game footage. I never figured out why anyone would do that

ahahaha

I never heard about him until about 20 minutes ago

I don't know much about it but apparently if you're a big YT channel in a small country and you move to a bigger country your channel will still be ranked as important because you were popular in a small country and will therefore be promoted. And Leafy was apparently moving from country to country around the time he got popular.

The titles of the videos are also important but that's rather obvious.

she just put out a video about George Lincoln Rockwell to redpill leafy

youtube.com/watch?v=seZlVJscR-s

no, im not a shill, i just thought it was funny.

this bitch is crazy
youtube.com/watch?v=SRarR6Gytdo

Go back to playing minecraft kids

>actually recording your wife losing her shit

what a fag

well sorry for not dicksucking youtube e-celebs all day every day, you daft cunt

>We need to stop evalion I don't mean to sound dramatic but ITS 2016
There it is
The same memorized 20 second speech

>jewtube drama

great video

Onision is my least favourite human being ever

Chris, you're a failed governor. They had a snowstorm and you didn't even want to go back. I mean this notion that Evalion doesn't know what she's doing is a complete lie.

NINE

it just seems like this chick is the will of Sup Forums in human form

the perfect snare

jesus, i dont even like most youtubers, but i havent been this roped into watching an entire youtubers shit since i found Mattbest11x's shit

I was lukewarm on Evalion until I saw the volume of enraged shitlibs in her comment sections. This is actually beautiful.

What is this shit.
Guy talks like a fucking cult leader or something.

No matter who you are, what you believe or how tolerant you are, if you know Onision, you hate him.

from the looks of it, he definitely wishes.

lmao like onision has any room to criticize anyone for being a piece of shit. The weird shit he does. His borderline pedophilia. How he emotionally (and possibly physically) abused every woman he has married. He is a sociopath. I don't know I've honestly thought this dude was a serial killer when I watched him years ago. Still surprised he has an internet presence with all the weird shit he does and openly admits/talks about in his videos.

I remember some hate videos he was making after his fat goblin ex ditched him for being a psycho
He's definitely fucked in the head

Rockwell's grandkis is a half asian

Not sure if there's more granchildren, but one of them was some icelandic halfbreed who played for their national football team

He also apparently tortured a turtle to death or something... he's literally insane.

To anyone new to him, just read these, then turn back and never return.

He still makes videos? I remember when he was massively popular around 2006-2008

>literally says "Its 2016" within the first five seconds

Haven't really followed this. WHo's Evalion? Is she a troll?

>How he emotionally (and possibly physically) abused every woman he has married.

He has been married? He looks like a greasy teenager.

yeah, fucking annoying with all the fucking posts and threads, getting as bad as Sup Forums, bitch needs to die in a fire

He wrote a book that displays both how pretentious and retarded he is. It is quite possibly one of the worst books ever published.

youtube.com/watch?v=6K7zlNt4B0U

never watched anything, but this came up
concerning

>you can have an opinion
>but not be racist
wewlad

he eloped with underage girl out of the country so her parents couldn't get to her until she was an adult

ONISON MUST BE STOPPED

This is actually liberal logic

>There must be room and tolerance for everyone
>unless you disagree with that, then you should hang

They unironically think like this

Do you people not understand he's memeing? This is awesome satire

Is Bruce homeless now? Why would he dress like that?

trips dont lie

In Australia your country means a sweater

Yeah, something weird's going on in the internet these last few months. Stormies and Sup Forumsacks were always around, but never in these numbers

What does he say literally every other sentence?

I mean, wow, that was really well produced. This channel is really strange.

>how is the voice going to help identify if someone is jewish or not?
He asks in a nasally jewish voice.

"Last time she remembered, she wasn't a vegetarian"

Goodness gracious me.

He actually was a cult leader when he was younger

encyclopediadramatica.se/Onision

He's whining about him not being granted freedom of speech at some youtube cuck event from 2013
youtube.com/watch?v=p1azrzpUveA#t=153

>free speech for me, but not for thee!

Some shitty Kanye west fashion, costs $2000

The daily stormer' stroll army is dropping red pills in the comment section. bbs.dailystormer.com/t/shut-it-down-evalion-under-mass-attack-by-youtube-faggots/28289

he is a jew, jews and attention whoring go together like butter and toast

That's so artless.

This was staged, which only goes to show what kind of people they are

E-celeb fan-jerk thread #320492020.

Don't you faggots have better things to do than gossip over your favorite pretty people on television/youtube?

>It's 2016

this asshole is so brainwashed and fucking stupid. why don't we fuck him up?

youtube.com/watch?v=wlDDOsAgVsE

Sup Forums BTFO

>The way he pronounces Evalion

Is he autistic?

>self-proclaimed fedora

well, what do you think?

Stop fucking shilling these YouTube faggots holy shit

>why don't we fuck him up?

we can start by not paying attention to his bieber-haired ass

Oh didn't you hear? Beiber is cool now because he endorses Trump.

this faggot is one of the biggest SJW's in history. I can barely stand him. He has such an offensive manner and such an angry attitude that I can't watch more than a few seconds. He's one of the few people in the world that I would beat the shit out of if I was in front of him.

I don't even like Evalion, but this faggot really rustles my jimmies with his self-righteous SJW faggotry.

He actually made a video of him defending little wigger vine kids who lipsynch to nigger music. God I hate this faggot so much I hope he gets cancer and aids and gets raped by niggers.

Watch his feminism videos. They're enraging.

I am willing to pay actual money to have this man murdered.

I don't know if I could stand it honestly. I've only seen a few seconds of it from cringe compilations actually. Even normies call him a faggot.

>poles
>having money

Goode kek

That's all Sup Forums consists of anymore. Nonstop Youtube faggotry.

>he thinks Sup Forums is satire

kill yourself you arabic piece of shit

At least our women aren't fucked by abduls and ahmeds.

Feels good being Polish for once, mate.

TOILET NO FLUSHY

TOILET POOP FLUSH, YOU FIX, YOU FIX