please respond

Responded.

>all those CB stats
>6'6
>plays full back

Are you micah richards in disguise?

>Positioning 10
About 9 points too high to be Richards

If he was called Michael Richardson and was white, you would have loved him.

I still love him for scoring on his debut, even though it's all he ever did before finally realising he wouldn't make the cut at city.

luckily it didn't take too long from fans bitching about me spending 375k (out of the 2M transfer budget) for this guy to singing praises
not sure why I was so nervous about getting a new GK
>"oh he has better communication, CoA, handling, decisions, positioning and overall scout ratings than my current guy, but the AI will certainly start scoring blooters since his reflexes and anticipation are a bit worse"

>luckily it didn't take too long to go
fix'd that for a (You)

SO CLOSE

Spicy Ireland vs Northern Ireland matchup in my group

>implying there's anything spicy about a couple of games that have an obvious winner

>Nearly 5 years ago
Where does the time go?

>Dosenverkauf

Wait, wut.

business idea: FM on Xbox

They did it before. It flopped spectacularly.

that was before the age of autism

That glorious feel when you finally finish all your transfers

Does including a 50% of next sale transfer clause lower the chances of a team wanting to sell that certain player, because they'll gain so little from it?

It seems to lower their offers but you reach the same max offer either way

pick a transfer and reload until it's as good as possible with and without the clause to see this

SACK TUCHEL ALREADY THE TALENTLESS HACK

JESUS CHRIST WHAT A FUCKING CUNT

that's not what he asked.

but no, from what I gather, the selling teams don't consider the fact that they only get 50% of the sale.

>they just increased their points tally by 33%
wew laddie

>poopenham

>2017
>Not calling up your former regens who have left your club to call them losers

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38939853

>Tfw back to 6th

Well it was a nice hour not being in 6th for once.

woweee two goals

it's like Liverpool doesn't have a problem with teams that aren't buses.

i'm still pessimistic 2bh.

>Lyon losing to a team that has less inhabitants in its city than seats in its stadium
Wonder how Chancellor Aulas will shit Twitter again.

Heh, he wanted 3.5 times as much 6 months ago. Seems unemployment doesn't suit him that well.

Does anyone have the CA attribute calculations for FM17, or know where to find it?

I.e. 1 point of pace for strikers counts as 2.5CA

I don't have realtime editor, so can't check through that

I doubt anyone had has them since FM14.

>that no-look, behind the back, lofted back-heel flick-on by WIjnaldum

absolute fire.

#mindgames

AHAHAHAHA

EVEN IN SUCCESS, /r9k/ IS A FAILURE

What players have they got?

Still such a mediocre player though. Literally sums up Liverpool's transfer policy tbqh

I spent about 4 hours scouting, negotiating, and doing a really fantastic job. I improved 9/11 positions and added much needed depth. I arranged extra pre season friendlies to get our fitness up.

Then I got 4 serious injuries and took just 4 points from my first 8 games. Plus my star striker who is literally just my previous striker but +1 in every stat is yet to score in 5 games. What on earth do I do?

I've got to just exist for an entire season and hope I don't get fired for missing the playoffs. Also I've never won my first match. My fitness is never there, but I've not had a run like this.

>Penulty
>Second yellow
>tfw being bailed out by the ref against the 19th in the league
Shamefur dispray.

More Team Cohesion training, more warnings and fines.

exactly. that's what makes it even more frustrating!

I love it when a player causes a mutiny, several players come to you saying he should leave and then you diffuse it with the old "we'd be weaker without him and I'm not going to make us less competitive" line.

Which only contributes to point out how shitty player interactions are. Actually, this is a part of the game that would benefit from modding.

>the next Gazza

uh oh

Fucking hell Campbell is expensive.

>tfw got a point off of the powerhouse that is /fit/

feels good desu

watching Eredivisie and a defender does this

We new stadium now.

>Estadio de Celta

Is this a temporary name? Sounds fucking retarded.

>watching ligue 1
>Monaco are playing a team they've destroyed once already
>stadium more than half empty
why are there no fans?

I think those generic new stadium names are what UEFA would use to refer to the stadium when they wouldn't be allowed to name the sponsor

When your club doesn't have a relevant enough Legend, they'll name the stadium after the club.

Monaco is a fucking resort dude, no one inside the city has any interest in sports. And this includes F1 racing, people there only care about showing their tits or boats (or both). They actually have much more fans coming to see them when playing away games.

>2 to 13 months
So I can literally end his career right here and right now hun?

>damaged spine
ouch

It's only 2-3 months if he goes to the doctor la, no big deal.

And worse:
>Referee gives a talking to

This literally happened with gündogan once. Yaya Toure killed his spine, he was out for over a year, and the ref did not even whistle and we almost conceded.

I believe De Jong, well, dejong'd Ben Arfa for a yellow. Damaged cruciates on the spot hell PL. The irony is that the sanction came from his NT manager who didn't pick him up because of that sort of """challenge""".

Yaya's a fucking genius desu
>kills him to make him injury prone to make future Yaya win his spot in the team back

The only club legends are Aspas and Mostovoi lmao

Full circle desu. Gündogan was not injury prone at all before that, but then Yaya literally BLACKED his back and now he's a crippled man.

You gotta be shitting me.

Don't do this to me. Why is my DoF selling the guy that will get me into CL and probably win me the league? He's worth much more than a few millions. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wrong pic.

>Don't do this to you
Fixed.

>skelmersdale
if they manage to keep up the form, it's gon' be gud

>spend all season scouting africans
>get my reward as some agree to cheap contracts
>the moment I speak to them they get poached by clubs who weren't interested before

This is bullshit, one of them went to Bristol rovers who don't even have the capacity to scout africa

Holy shit the club bought our stadium and the income has massively jumped up

Look at all that sexy possession

If we were even remotely good at attacking or defending my new tictac would be amazing

They already did.

Fucking hell. Imagine signing a player of Balotelli's class on a free and he produces, and you sell him off after half a year of massive production for his market value, insteado f milking him for another few years. Absolute retardation, but most clubs work this way.

Possession? Hardly knew her

Because he'd rather not stay given the choice. AI and often, IRL clubs don't see or cannot afford long term sacrifices. We, FM players, do value the player more than the money and are willing to go to any length to retain them. Clubs are companies at the end of the day.

irl they'd get at least £30m for balotelli if a buyer came in

IRL Balotelli is struggling to be consistent and misses half the matches for various injuries or lack of form. Favre even said that he does nothing off the ball in terms of movement and that he should be working on that.

Worth signing him just for this

That's what he says everyday now.

Only now realized that Sup Forums is using 4-1-1-4, like Mitch did. We are fucked

And Butch isn't there. Coincidence?

Would love Mitch to manage Sup Forums desu

Check out my squat fullback regens

TSUUUUUUUUUUU

This does fookin slip

Gabbiadini is actually good wtf?

>tfw not sure if I want to bang him in on FF while he is cheap or sit back and lel as everybody else bangs him in and he turns to shit

He was good in the 90s at least

Southampton have a midfield of great creative players and nobody to finish their chances

Plug any decent striker into them and they'd look good right now

They have Charlie Austin, Shane Long and Jay Rodriguez. They aren't short of decent strikers mate.

>

I didn't say great or world class strikers but they are 3 DECENT forwards.

That game was amazing. Wish I could find my copy of it.

All I want for christmas is this deal to be sealed before any of the other interested parites decide to make a move

>2023
Unless you're in the unlikely situation where you have even nearly as much rep as these clubs, overpay (My client feels it's a very acceptable offer). The AI is designed to wait for offers in such situations, and if they make a move you can kiss your chances goodbye.

best camera angle

Christmas morning and everything. Bit shit with the buy out, but at least there's no percentage of next sale

RIP in piss my CL hopes for the year

3rd seed atm. How long before I get up to 2nd seed?

I haven't been at this club for more than a year and a half, so it's no where near. Didn't exactly overpay, but we came to an agreement on the first attempt.

It's so hard to loan in lower leagues. U23 third division players who are loan listed won't drop down to national league north, and everyone below that is shit.

4321 is much more effective than 4312 but I can't for the life of me find AMCs in the lower leagues.