Did this movie end up being a red pill? Or did they twist it and give us a "not all piggies" message

Did this movie end up being a red pill? Or did they twist it and give us a "not all piggies" message.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ocvAH
youtube.com/watch?v=gZXOpCJNKrI
forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2016/05/16/review-the-angry-birds-movie-is-a-timely-parable-for-the-donald-trump-age/#3e3c2c1928a5
archive.is/puWXH
flickfilosopher.com/2016/05/the-angry-birds-movie-movie-review-what-the-shell.html
flickfilosopher.com/2016/04/ratchet-clank-movie-review-wretched-and-junk.html
archive.is/Fn4gg
archive.is/V4Erm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know but SJWs got ultra butt-hurt:
archive.is/ocvAH

>A mediocre animated film is tolerable but subtly injecting reprehensible propaganda beneath all the deliberate noise marks a new low for Sony Pictures.
> To me, there is something deeply disturbing about using a children’s film to mislead them in this way and someone should answer for it.

They dare to say that ? Kek.

I haven't seen it, and I probably won't see it but I am completely sure it will be a "not all m̶u̶s̶l̶i̶m̶s̶ PIGS" message.

The best strategy to avoid scandal is to accuse your opposition of doing what you're already doing.

If the movie is like how it is described in that article I give it a 9/11

>post number ends in 711

stays redpilled until the very end and ends up with boiling the pigs alive and blowing up their entire castle

>Did this movie end up being a red pill?
No, because all that shit was bullshit made up by Sup Forums because they were feeling extra autistic that day.

The moral of the story is "don't trust the strangers" and "xenophobia is wise".
How can it be not redpilled ?

>oy vey goyim, the only messages allowed in children movies are liberal ones!

I still can't believe Angry Birds is a multimedia franchise.

Because that's common sense you stupid frog, not "repilled". Or did you father tell you it's ok to trust strangers? And the morale of the story is that it's ok to be angry in the right amounts

I went to see it. It was pretty entertaining but you have to be pretty deep in psychosis to see all the redpill/racism implications. I think people see it that way because it's very old-fashioned film: it's only goal is simply to tell a story. It doesn't try to shoehorn any message in it. But we're so used to to Hollywood style films that constantly preach with some kind of message, we start thinking that something is missing when it doesn't have it.

7/11 was a part time job

Saw it yesterday, they fucked up all pigs and their island. In one final scene, the black bird literally blows up their plane runway. It was actually pretty enjoyable, but it seriously feels like it was made by this board. The best part, after the dust has settled, they make a huge monument of the Mighty Eagle (aka Murica) saving the eggs while all other birds act scared and cry, while he actually showed up at the last second to get the eggs to safety.

Well your country is half Somali so how did your father's tips work?

And I don't live in Belgium, Kareem.

>Implying people have "common sense".

You think too much from people kid, they're not that clever.

The Mighty Eagle is a super bird in the game
It's simply being faithful for the original product

But it depicts him as a lazy fuck who doesent do jack shit and pisses in water, that's not really super

>Because that's common sense
>implying normalfags have that

Sounds like an American to me

because america is not realy super

Because it's just a bonus card you can use to swipe out all the pigs

For now, Sup Forums has a meme working on getting it great again ;^)

This what I sayed in my first post. His character is so stereotypically American isn't even funny. He even even uses fucking Rick Roll as his workout music.

*it isn't even funny

>common sense lectures from a country that arrests white men for attacking people raping their daughters

Does the eagle not come in the end to save the day? Being a superpower and stuff

Well, America really shouldn't be funny, it should be feared and respected, something we have lost over the last few decades. Sad times indeed.

>It’s a barrage of lines being shouted, monotonous slapstick gags that were once sketched onto storyboards somewhere and painfully obvious pop songs (Limp Biscuit’s cover of “Behind Blue Eyes”

Maybe they should have used this version then.

youtube.com/watch?v=gZXOpCJNKrI

Yes, at the last second he comes in to save the eggs.

>And I don't live in Belgium, Kareem.
What the hell are you talking about.
>what is stranger danger
Now this shit right here

This is pure Sup Forumstism
Oh we are mentioning stuff that never happened now are we? Let me give it go
>Coming from a country that values freedom

Sounds familiar

You don't say my fellow burger :^)

>feared and respected

You mean like last time when America swooped in to save Jewish Bolshevism and undermine Europe?

You have never been feared, actually you have but because everybody is anxious to see you make stupid shit with nuclear weapons and blow up the entire planet.

Did I say we were feared and respected currently? No, I didn't, we are a laughing stock of what we used to be.

Same here comrad

Isint it almost time for your afternoon prayer there kebab?

>fear of nukes
>fear of blowing up planet

Sounds like we, as well as the USSR, caused a lot of fear back in the day.

Ivan you have always been the laughingstock of the world. Please go back to your vodka and heroin

Great shit

> To me, there is something deeply disturbing about using a children’s film to mislead them in this way and someone should answer for it.

LOL WTF!?!?
That is exactly what the left has been doing for decades!

Agreed Ivan, both our nations haven't been fairing well, hopefully that will change one day.

It's autism, in its purest form.

My dick is like diamonds after reading that

They've been pushing "tolerance" and "don't fear the other like your evil raysiss ancestors" messages for decades onto white kids, fucking hypocrites

t. Achmed pig

Also it's for children, remember that. It's about redpilling children

>Limp Biscuit
>Biscuit

Uhhh spoiler?

I had dream last night that I saw it. The projector bulb went out half way through and Hank Hill went up and fixed it.

>About the Author
>Damien Straker is a freelance writer and film critic. He studied at the University of Sydney and graduated with an Arts Honours degree in Film Studies. He is a pop culture aficionado and enjoys talking about all films, 90s TV shows, ninjas and watching Rugby League. His favourite film directors are Clint Eastwood and Alexander Payne.

Just end your life

t. person who lives in a house full of lead paint

See now the birds goes in yellow, red and black. What now?

Sup Forums meet up at the movie theater by my house 2:00pm today

Right after you show me how it's done.

How's this one?
forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2016/05/16/review-the-angry-birds-movie-is-a-timely-parable-for-the-donald-trump-age/#3e3c2c1928a5

>pic unrelated

>Also's AB is down to 60% on RT.

Youre welcome

>

There's only a few critics who interpreted it that way though. And they'll probably be mostly dismissed. Most of the negative reviews focus on it just not being that entertaining or well put together.

Forbes almost got there but they got the roles reversed:
archive.is/puWXH

>The story is a pretty obvious parable for European colonialism and the horrors which it brought to indigenous peoples. In that sense, it’s no different from everything from The Battle for Terra or Avatar, with the caveat that none of the oppressors changes sides to lead the revolt.

> it works as a parable for those who spent the last year warning us not to view Donald Trump merely as a political joke (or a click-friendly media story) but rather as a genuine political threat.

can't forget to complain about lack diversity! :^)

>Of note, the picture contains shockingly few female characters. This is doubly unfortunate, as the “It’s okay to be angry!” moral is especially important to girls and women who live in a world where they are raised to be polite to the very people who may choose to harm them.

The Donald Trump age is among us lads.

>The story is a pretty obvious parable for European colonialism and the horrors which it brought to indigenous peoples
>European colonialism and the horrors which it brought to indigenous peoples
Maximum overgoy

>mendelson
>check surname
>The Yiddish-language surname מענדעלסאן is transliterated to English as Mendelssohn, Mendelsson, Mandelson (surname), or Mendelson. It is a common Polish/German Jewish family name.
>jewish
Nothing new here, lads

I said show me how it's done, not tell me how it's done.

>The story is a pretty obvious parable for European colonialism and the horrors which it brought to indigenous peoples.

what the hell

Actually he is showing you. As it's a visual image.

To tell you he'd need to use his vocal chords.

Cunt.

Here's another one.
>Maybe men shouldn't make movies.

flickfilosopher.com/2016/05/the-angry-birds-movie-movie-review-what-the-shell.html

Desperate damage control.

The pigs are white people, and the birds are poor little indigenous peoples

This same person made a Ratchet & Clank review. Not saying the Ratchet & Clank movie was good, but just read this shit. flickfilosopher.com/2016/04/ratchet-clank-movie-review-wretched-and-junk.html

The message actually promotes the message of "we are different, but we can still be friends". And this is what the chief director of Rovio said too.

But because the birds are not tolerating the pigs(who are obviously the bad guys) stealing and eating their eggs, it's too RACIST.

reviews from that screencap:
archive.is/Fn4gg
archive.is/V4Erm

I highly recommend the first one. The writer seems unhinged.

>sometimes movies will (correctly) condemn out-of-control male rage, depicting it as a problem for our society, given how it inevitably leads to antisocial behavior, and bad for men, too, in how it is typically indicative of poor emotional health and low self-esteem. But that’s not what’s going on in Angry Birds: this movie supposes it is a vindication of male anger!

>In the real world, of course, Red would be seen as delusional, and the pigs would have no nefarious motives, because they’d know that that doesn’t get you anywhere, and would ruin a relationship before it even began. But here, Red is right! The pigs are up to no good.

Makes a lot more sense then pigs being Muslims and birds being Europe.

> the film is also politically dubious and set on a message that isn’t appropriate for children or clear-minded adults.
it's fine when it's racemixing propaganda though

Aside from that whole, suicide bomber and Muslim appearances thing. Also how the birds are civilized, with a police force and western values.

>Muslim appearances thing
You mean a neckbeard, the type commonly seen on white sailors?
>Also how the birds are civilized, with a police force and western values.
While living in mud huts, meanwhile pigs have castles and cities made of stone and boats that run in steam.

Let me know when you find an indigenous tribe with a sheriff.

I fear you because we have same flag

The writers of this movie knew this would happen and that's why they made the pigs look like shitty Muslims in appearance and mannerisms.

Let me know when you find civilized Europeans living in mud huts.

This tbqh

Cob housing is gaining popularity with nature enthusiasts because they can be built cheaply and with natural materials

>Cob
>Mud

A cuckshed?

>Dirt water and organic material
>Not mud

Yes, a three story cuckshed with more square footage than most European homes.

Shut up and kill yourself already fagott

Change flag then is all I can tell you, not sure why you hate your nation's flag. You have one nation, cherish it dearly.

If we haven't been doing well who the fuck has? Europe is collapsing, easy Asia is drowning in their own pollution and the rest of the planet is and has always been a shit hole.

If we're not doing well who is?

Its out already? I figured we'd see a lot of butt hurt once it got released

Anyone got a good download link?

I can stream the movie for everyone when I get home.

>Cob, cobb or clom (in Wales) is a natural building material made from subsoil, water, some kind of fibrous organic material (typically straw), and sometimes lime.
>Subsoil is the layer of soil under the topsoil on the surface of the ground. Like topsoil it is composed of a variable mixture of small particles such as sand, silt and/or clay, but it lacks the organic matter and humus content of topsoil

>Mud is a mixture of water and any combination of soil, silt, and clay, and usually forms after rainfall or near water sources. Ancient mud deposits harden over geological time to form sedimentary rock such as shale or mudstone (generally called lutites). When geological deposits of mud are formed in estuaries the resultant layers are termed bay muds.
You are calming that tea with ice is the same as ice tea

Should see it in theaters and not steal it

Rovio said they found the comparisons to the migrant crisis "strange". The things mentioned here are most likely just coincidental. The movie was announced years ago, and they were already far into the production when the migrants started flooding into Europe last year.

That crazy bird actually fucking looks like Merkel too.

Don't have the equipment necessary to live stream a theatre showing user.

>Mud semantics prove this movie is about how evil Europeans are

>Never happened
>Happening right now
Get out of the basement dipshit and take a look.

>Green colour and beard proves that the pigs are Muslims
I'm sitting at the top floor you piss stain, I see nothing.

DELETE THIS