I've become so numb.

lol is not even a word

these wounds won't heal.

I tried so hard

I will follow him.

Rotting in the ground

mike shinoda killed me

Who's this balding twat?

I don't understand your post are you saying it is good music too kill yourself too or OP should kill himself because his music was actually good?

Gone and not missed

In End Not Matter

I've become so numb

9/11: Inside job

End of his rope

I've become so numb

I BLEED IT OUT

>

You guys are more edgier for making fun of this guys suicide then the people who listened to his music in the first place.

>emo
>AMVs
>suicide
>spam

yeet eety etye tyee

>more edgier

penis penis penis penis

WE WUZ LINKIN PARK

Suicides burns in hell.

Thank god, i´m gone

>ouch

A very incredible poet.

And as always, the trolls don't matter. I was listening to his music during some very dangerous times in my life. His music helped me put the danger in perspective.

Say what anyone will. Those are my thoughts. Thanks for being herexposed

>burns
Such a limited imagination...

Yeah that's what I said you retard

you are a massive faggot

I couldn't care less.

Was okay-ish now anhero

pretty solid, memes aside.

You have COMPLETELY misunderstood the idea of Sup Forums. Sup Forums is not "hey guys take a look at this funny link ha ha." Sup Forums is not Facebook's whiteknighting. Sup Forums is not Reddit, Tumblr or 9gag.com. Sup Forums is a place for people to be monsters. Disturbing, cold, heedless monsters that they really are. Tsunami kills people in Asia and we laugh. Psychotic emo fulfills her sick desires with her cat and we laugh. A man rapes his grandchildren, we laugh and demand more. Suicide, foul play, genocide- we laugh. Racism, sexism, discrimination, xenophobia, rape and unfounded wrath- we laugh.

We are cruel; we do not forgive; we do not forget; we are the real face of the internet.

cringe but also true

Do explain what physical danger you have been in to warrant that response. I'm actually missing some of my hearing. Mr. Bennington helped me understand the hell I was experiencing.

Selfish cunt bitches out

Weak ass fucking faggot

An heroed we laugh.

you shouldn't take it so literal

I don't understand.

that's because you're a burger

NOTHING VALUABLE WAS LOST

But, ironically, aren't you taking things too serious as well?

Faggot

Yeah. Still not getting it.

crawling in my skin

Keked

Weak armed Jets quarterback

It doesn't have to be that way. We aren't all monsters. We could be better. If you think this is where real monsters are, I have some bad news for you. This place doesn't begin to register on my places for monsters.

Oh yeah! Say that to my face! Hahaha. Just kidding. I don't give a fuck.

Milky milky cocoa puffs

lmaooo

Tried hard, got distant

Well this spun out of control quickly. My apologies for contributing to the delinquency.

I've become so numb

in the end this

what the fuck are you talking about

kill yourself

The floor is lava

>He's become so numb.
>Crawling in my hitch.
>He didn't even matter.
>He's burned to the ground.
>Lost in the echo.
>He tried so hard.
>Found where he belongs.

>You are not alone.

is that China Mieville? tell him "Embassytown" sucked, he should stick to giant killer moths

hang in there buddy

Not P, but...
"But nothing really matters."
I agree, that post is some SJW trying to prove a point, but at the end of the day... Fuck 'em. did you have fun? Did you enjoy your journey? Did it take so much from you that you have to take away from it? Did you enjoy whay was given and what was taken? It's across the new divide that you find the true catalyst and break the habit that has become a norm.

You don't necessarily bleed from these types of inflictions, dumb ass.

Y'THINK Y'HAHT SHIT DONCHA

Tell that to Odin, defactor.

stepped over the edge

Illuminati puppet thrown away.

Modern tv is awful

A dead white cuck

Lmao let me swing my sissy hammer

HAAAAANGING ON MY ROPE

mister ha-a-aaan...

Sung songs, now dead.

dat nigguh dead

Has become so numb

Even though you pretty much paraphrased a copypasta, this man remembers. I'm glad to see we haven't all gone.

faggot faggot faggot LOLDEAD

i work at starbucks.

I'll let you, since your hammer could be picked by a raven's tail, chewed up and spit out by the wolves, and nursed back to health by floppy fish, just to be eaten by monsterous bears feasting on your less than desired hands in which held your pussy shit to begin with. Without sacrifice, your "god" means nothing; And without the previous "Gods", then yours wouldn't exist. Appreciate what you're given, and suck a bag of dicks. Psalm 42:04

Four words.

kek

do a flip.

do a dick.

>> poet.

GTFO nigger.

I was Chester's molester

hang in there bro

just one good album