Hey Sup Forums I'm going on my annual Ho Chi Minh City whoring trip in 5 hours for 3 days...

Hey Sup Forums I'm going on my annual Ho Chi Minh City whoring trip in 5 hours for 3 days. Basicslly 3 days of picking up whores and getting rub and tugs. AMA

You'd. Lucky. Bitch.

Bump

Im'd

How much does it cost, and do you have any sti's

No I'm always pretty safe, always wear a tarp and even BJ's with a condom on. Rub and tugs are actually my preference as there is no risk.
To fuck a real good looking Vietnam girl is about 60-70USD, can get a good rub and tug for 20.

Can you post a list of your spots ?

In HCMC pretty much every bar in district 1 has working girls, Apocolypse Now is a good whore bar, victory hotel is good for RnT's

Whomsdtve.

I wish I could go to the monger mecca. Instead I'm in an area with like 10 shitty amps and 3 really good but really expensive ones. Fml

can u bareback any of them? also whats an overnight cost with a 10/10?

i know it's a big place, but there's this woman there with a really cute little girl who appeared to be homeless. the girl had an eyepatch. anyway find out for me if they're still all right. they seemed to proud to turn to begging at tourists. i don't even know where it was at. there was a restaurant by some train tracks that specialized in broken rice a few blocks away from the hotel. anyway find out for me, thanks user.

You could but I wouldn't, mates that live there do it all the time. $100 should do it, if your a genuinely nice guy and not ugly they'll happily stay and even want to have a coffee or breakfast the next day. Not uncommon to bang one on the first night then get her free for the next couple, of course she thinks you're lucky to marry her.

Will keep an eye out and buy them a banh mi if I see them.

Where are you?

How much do you plan on spending?

Like 15 miles south of Baltimore

I'll probably only drop $1500USD over the 3 days, that's food, drinks and whores.

Got any particularly good stories from past trips?

Alright boys off to the airport, wish me luck.

You mean Saigon?

Stay safe fellow monger

i think this is where they were, huddled up against that metal pull down door on one of these buildings along Nguyễn Văn Trỗi near the restaurant named Nhà Hàng Mì Hàn Quốc close to the train tracks
you have to look for me, user