>2 posts
>2 unique users
all my kek

Is this the new "delete system 32"?

why do i feel like this is a really bad idea

omg it's like a better orgasm

Because you're a pussy

It feels so fucking good that i called an ambulance dir my fucked up thumb

you're obviously new here, let me show you around.

nothing happened

It cracked my whole hand and feels like an organism

You have to do while fapping; do it right as you're about to cum for the most amazing orgasm you'll ever experience

I wonder if anyone's dumb enough to fall for it. I hope they reply from the hospital so we can laugh at them.

Didn't do it fast or hard enough. It only feels good if you do it the right way. I do it whenever I'm nervous and it's great

I mean the orgasm feels good user, but I don't think it's so good you'd end up in the hospital

I hate this picture, don't post it

clearly not
it was CLEARLY system64

To all the new fags, don't do it

God I love doing this. Instant orgasm.

Yea dude it's my first week here, that sounds great. Can you take me to the trap threads you furiously beat your dick to, faggot?

I'm sorry, you now have wrist AIDS.

why would you get so mad over somebody calling you a newfag?
you must honestly be 13.
>faggot
wow nice totally not overused insult on this board in particular

THIS FUCKING SHIT HURTS WHAT THE FUCK OMG WHAT THE FUCK It fucking hurts SOMETHI G SNAPPED

feelsgoodman.jpg

>This thread

Just tried it and it didnt work??? Do I need to do it super hard or what? Can someone coool explain it to me? Lol xp

HE FUCKING DID IT

Now yo need to give a doctor up to 125000 to fix it.

Wtf!!! I just told my grandpa to do this and now I think his wrist is broke?! He's freaking out wtf!!! Should I call 911??!!!!

FUCK YOU GUYS

>Feels like an organism

>Being stupid enough to blindly follow directions from anonymous idiots on Sup Forums
Why do people fall for this shit? I remember some retards put their phones in the microwave because someone told them it would work

>takes Sup Forums's advice
>blames Sup Forums when everything goes wrong

Guys, don't do it, I fucked my tendon and ligaments because of this shit.

The ligament of his arm is broken. Well don3

Why? What the fuck does it do? I've done it and didn't do anything?

for those wondering this won't cause any long term damage to your hand but it fucks with the nerves along your wrist and hurts like hell. you might not feel your hand for a few hours.

>this whole thread