Turn around

>Turn around
>See muslim
>" SALAM ALAIKUM BROTHER "

What you do Sup Forums

WA ALAIKUM SALAM BROTHER

Deadeye him and do the crucifix. Deus Vult.

H-hey mate, what's up?

"Yeah, I'd like a number 5, with extra hummus."

HALAL SNACKBAR!

"Are you chinese or japanese?"

pull down his pants, observe his pubes. if it looks like an angry arab down there, run.

"Salami a la cum sounds disgusting. I am not gay, mate."

murder death kill

turn 360 degrees a run to the blast radius minimum safe distance

"Your semitic tribal god has no power here and your profet was a pedofile. Now fuck off slave, before I wrap you in bacon and bury your corpse in 6 seperate counties and have all your female relations fucked by dogs then sold to the cheapest dockside brothel in Haifa where they will be raped by a hundred jews a day until they die.

Dauði við óvini mína!

Failure to stop drill until all of your mags are empty

probably have a flashback to my time in places that rhyme with Smaza and Smest Bank

then remember that i'm in America, and its not as acceptable to kill people here

why Haifa?

Welcome him to my neighborhood and show him something about local culture

It's the largets seaport in Israel and thus is the most likely to have the level of brothel traffic I need to carry out the threat. Never make a threat you're unable or unwilling to carry out..

Take that as an order to carry his children and spread my legs for Islam.

Sieg heil

This

You too man. Take it easy.

He is just well wishing. Not anything to get so triggered about.

Pull the pin on the grenade and throw it at him

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT ABOUT MY FUCKING MOTHER SANJAY"

Tell him that he is not welcome in my house or this country. I would then advise him to get off my property as there is nothing I could possibly enjoy more than watching my German shepherd and Doberman devour him.

Sandniggers always wake me up at 4am because they fucking prey. I really want to find something to get revenge

360 degrees come up to the exact same way you fucking idiot

salami awakums sistah!

Shalom Habrim goyim

Gotcha newfag

Your bait isn't good enough friend. Try going for the less angry approach, it might get someone next time.

that makes sense

kind of a boring town otherwise

alright dude thanks for the tip

at least your dogs would have the guarantee of their meal being halal

I see Muslims all the time. Never have any issues with them. They're always nice and reserved.

I'd do what the whole fucking western world is doing: Take a nap, and hope the problem goes away.

most regular people don't see a muslim and immediately think "oh my god this is it, isn't it. This is how it all ends."

what they'd most likely do is gruffly say "hello" while thinking "great what the fuck does this guy want"

jesus shit i could never stand the fucking call to prayer. what an obnoxious fucking practice

they're trying to set rules for not allowing it between 11pm and 7 am. I wish they'd ban it outright. i sincerely hope they ban it.

do whatever inside your shitty little mosques. don't subject me to the fucking nonsense outside of it.

throw bacon at him

where do you live?

Soon as bells are banned from Christian churches.

I enjoy when someone calls me brother, it always feels sincere

I have never seen Muslims act like that. NEVER

This. If you think the average person is cowering in fear when they see a muslim then that probably speaks more about your own mental state.

Where do you live, user? Here they're always nice and quiet. The women are also cute and often very helpful and respectful. The men are pretty normal in most cases.

Most of them are not immigrants, either.

Eat shit, and this is coming from an atheist.

This of course.

I'm not his brother, so I pretend he's not talking to me and immediately leave the area before he explodes. I then make it a point that my next meal includes pork and alcohol, as to cleanse my soul of Muslim influence.

Amerifag, but I live in Israel working with a tech firm for the time being

Can't wait to get back stateside. Fuck the desert. Fuck the heat.

back in my hometown stateside, the local catholic church got in trouble for blasting their bells early in the morning.

that shit pissed me off too. right along with having to navigate the traffic jam they generated every sunday morning

believe whatever horseshit you want, just don't fuck up my day on account of it.

I don't care if you're an atheist. Follow the constitution or fuck off.

nice trips

churches get told to shut the hell up all the time if they violate noise pollution rules or laws

first amendment doesn't quite apply the way you think it does.

just noticed my own trips.

checked

Wa laikoom a-salaam, ya akhi. 'Ooreedan dejaaj maqlii jayedan. Hal t'aref ayna?

>yfw I am a white boy from the South

>dubs checking trips

respond Alaikum Salam

this

Nice gets May I have some?

Not the user you're responding to, but I've met over a dozen Muslims over the last 6 months at work and they are all scum. I live in New England.
Every last one of them has tried to fuck me over at one time or another. They blame anyone who's not a Muslim for their fuck ups and conspire to get non Muslims fired.
I'm an Atheist but at this point if the Pope declared a crusade I'd be the first one cheering Deus Vult.
We should level their shitty deserts and wipe them from the earth.

thats a no

Checkt

trips then dubs

going for another get. a triple trips dubs

Witness me!

This user gets it.