youtube.com/watch?v=9uNsXEu8ljM
youtube.com/watch?v=hI5_pMvLZd8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>UK
>Known for turning London into little Pakistan
>Somehow stil speaks english
Rate my british logic.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4I7Cnpirw8

Reply back to me in 5 minutes or I'll assume you've been assassinated for being opposition to the government

>you've been assassinated for being opposition to the government

Ahmed pls... Lasarev denie "Crimea annexation" 2 yrs ago and move on euroCuckvision

This Happens because a lot of Sup Forumsacs are tired of cuckolded leaders in the west, what they do not realize is that not being a kuk is not a sole requirement for being a good leader, thats basically it.

He seems both young and wise in this picture, very nice.

He has built more churches in one year than entire western europe in ten. I am not even a huge supporter of christianity, but its a fact.

Rate.

It's too late for Russia. The Jews destroyed your country and then robbed it in the 90s. It can never be rebuild.

It's your own fault. You could have continued being a country ruled by based tzars but you let commie jews ruin it all.

Russia was based before WW1. Your country published The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Doing that takes having balls.

But what happened?

>British flag

I might start proxying so im not thrown under the same brush as you

>Wanting to save Christianity
>with the current pope
let it all burn

Russian orthodoxy is based

>Orthodox Christianity
>pope

I take that you are from the southern part of Italy?

>Swede
>Telling me there's something wrong with my country

Says the mudshit living in commieland

>Catholicism
>Christianity
pick one

All the more reasons to believe him Vasia, he speaks from experience.

>Catholicism
>Christianity

kek

>being a heretic
lmao

How? Lol, they've got a caliphate inside Russia and big strong Putin hasn't done shit about them even though that one cunt in Chechnya has threatened federal agents numerous times.

Daily reminder: the UK and broader EU are cultural marxist regimes bent on using radical Islam to spread communism like the jews use BLM in the USA

Trump and Putin are the only thing standing in the way of a global bolshevik revolution that would kill hundreds of millions of people.

He isn't any savior but he also isn't someone you think he is as well. He wasn't fighting in bolshevik revolution so you can't be sure he really believes in that specific ideology. That's because communism created environment in which careerists who have no problem with switching sides, licking butts of their supervisors etc. Lot of these people will "believe" anything that lets them stay at the top. What he believes doesn't matter. Only staying at the top and maybe ruling the nation (because military intelligence services were holding everyone by the balls in USSR) matters.

You dont know shit about putin bro

pol is full of contrarian cucks that need a ""strong"" leader that thinks for them. otherwise they wouldnt admire this crook.

Orthodox Catholicism is not an heresy

>heretic
>Orthodox
Now that you mentioned it, could you show me a verse in the bible that directly references the purgatory?

>implying that a famous disciple of Christ didn't actually persecute Christians before reforming.
>idiotically expecting relevant non-fedora Sup Forumss to not notice this contradiction

Yes it is, worshiping crypto-babylonian gods is no different than heresy against the emperor himself.

>Said the idiot while talking heresy...

>a church
>God
pick one to worship

>Says orthodox christians worship Babylonian >gods
>Mean while 25th of December is literally a >pagan fertility festival.
It would have made way more sense if you said Orthodox Christians secretly worship the anunaki or something.

>orthodox
I'm speaking about Cathocucks desu

K sorry.

>Vasily. Release my mixtape.

Hello famalama dingdong

im going to trilby for a conference later on in the year what is Georgia like?

>We didn't start the fire
>Boom, boom, boom
>Let the bodies hit the floor
>Hypnotic (the roof is on fire)
>Rasputin

And other great covers

>Everyone outside of Tbilisi is a dindo who ether want Stalin back or whant the government to "take care of them".
>Everyone is white
>Pissed of priests save guard the nation from degeneracy by beating the shit out of LGBT
>the patriarch of the georgian orthodox church has batter approval raitings than most politicians.
Basically this.

Still better than Killary.

Russia is great except the liberal scum in it.

But scum exists everywhere.

His mother was Christian and she and him just kept it secret. He was secretly baptised. It is an interesting story.

Achmed fuck off.

Based.

Thank you my friend
anything you recommend?

what a retard

Are you still mad that russia kicked your ass. Get over it.

If Putin would not have kicked the oligarchs out Russia would have never become the military threat it is today. He is no saint but he is the only one capable along with china who could potentially confront the jews.

Catholicism only exists because Catholics can't read.

Protestantism only exists because Catholics can't read.

How can you call anyone a heretic?

thank you for this

Today me and my colleague couldn't agree whether or not Putin is actually christian.
I think he is but he might as well be using it for his personal purposes

Christianity survived communism only because people kept it quiet and practiced in secret. A lot of the Soviets were Christian, they were just never allowed to show it due to the persecution of Christians.

When the Soviets collapsed and an ex-KGB guy took power, Christianity was allowed again. Would it really surprise you if he and his other officials were Christian?

There are a lot of ancient Churches and Monuments in Georgia, visiting them should be a good experience.

GCHQ pls

Stupid englishman let me tell you "Putin is based!"

> SAVIOUR

He's good at advertising himself to far left and far right idiots, but it's only propaganda.

Russia has the biggest Muslim population and they fucking behead children in the middle of Moscow

dw.com/en/moscow-nanny-who-beheaded-child-acting-on-allahs-orders/a-19086856

Cheap labor and conquest of Muslim lands..
They did a shitty job at converting them, I guess.

Putin maybe saviour of russia but he is in no way a saviour of whites, west or anything else
If anything i wouldnt be shocked if putin helps refugees to come and gives money to BLM and other things

It looks impressive from the outside. From my point of view, David Cameron is a much more charismatic and nobble leader. It would be a big pride for me to be a British toilet cleaner.

SKR SKR SKR SKR
Come here chicken...
SKR SKR SKR SKR

> Cheap labor and conquest of Muslim lands..

Exactly. But many morons believe that Putin is protecting the Russian middle class because of his propaganda. In reality Muslim mafias are more powerful than the state.

Him and other KGB shills are responsible for social Marxism in the world.
They are literally the cause of everyrhing that's wrong with the world.
And bluepilled Sup Forums considers him savior simply because he fights Muslims.

Actually the big difference with Russia is that their Muslims don't mix with their non muslims generally speaking. They tend to stay in Chechnya or wherever else, and they get bullied by christian Russians in Christian parts of russia

Are you that diaspora fuck from that other thread?
Go away you filthy rat.

You're brainwashed, like I said. Talk to some real Russians and don't listen to trolls on internet forums.

You do realize that you Monteniggers are just Albanians in denial, right?

You do realize most of Serbia is from Montenegro (and Bosnia)?

Christianity is only one problem.
This guy basically leads a band of cronies. Good for him I suppose. The country changed its name and lost some land but the rulling class remained.

>Talk to some real Russians
Like you i presume?

>The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

What makes you believe they are not a forgery? I've not looked into it too much but most sources say it's a hoax.

I'm not sure that the shinskinners are too oppressed in the capital, quite the contrary.

>Serbia
>real country
Pick one.

> hitter did nuffing wrong
> le epic Putin meme

Fuck off, neo/pol/ turd

>capital
My theory is that they are a major instrument in Divide&Conquer. One that can not be ignored if anybody tries to take over the city, run a coup...

That, and they are cheap labor like the Chinese.

Soviet Union stopped persecuting Christians(almost) soon after the start of German invasion

>brit flag
How's londinistan going?

We believe in you Russia Long Live Putin UK has become the land of the damned

youtube.com/watch?v=9uNsXEu8ljM

dailey reminder that putin is our friend and if you cant see that you are the enemy

deus vult

This, idol worship is degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=hI5_pMvLZd8

/thread

Where are you from?

That guy is a total fag.

Hush your face gypsy.