Sgt. Antonio "Poke" Espera: Na, na, na, na, Brad. You cannot say that you like Pocahontas...

>Sgt. Antonio "Poke" Espera: Na, na, na, na, Brad. You cannot say that you like Pocahontas. The genocide of my peoples turned into a cartoon musical with a singing raccoon. I mean, think about it, dog. The real story of Pocahontas is about a bunch of white boys who come to my land, bribe the corrupt Indian chief, kill off all the warriors and fuck the Indian princess silly. Would the white man make a story about Auschwitz? Where the inmate falls in love with the guard? And they go off singing love songs, with dancing swastikas?
Well, would he?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/725A7
youtube.com/watch?v=kHmYIo7bcUw
youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg7Pk0gFtHg
youtube.com/watch?v=fUSkkDUpi1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=NcJPtKISBh0
youtube.com/watch?v=_uVOoqTAbNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Jews
>White
Pick one.

>think about it, dog
Stopped listening right there. You silly bitch.

>Where the inmate falls in love with the guard? And they go off singing love songs, with dancing swastikas?

>muh holohoax is fake!

literally every stormweenie meme is proven bullshit here

imgur.com/a/725A7

Generation Kill was truest kino and an absolutely correct look at what you're life on deployment looks like

The best part about Poke is that he always talked shit about the white man but then pretty much admitted he 100% tries to be white.

>they go off singing love songs, with dancing swastikas?

kek what a dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=kHmYIo7bcUw

FOLLOW MY TRACERS

youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co

WHOPPER JUNIOR

CHEF BOYARDEE, THE MASTER

CHARMS

The point of the image was to show there WAS a story where an SS guard fell in love with a Jewess and they ran away to Israel together to escape his conviction you fucking illiterate autist.

he was right. the butthurt hicks of Sup Forums will deny and reply with "wawawa nigger wawawa sjw", though.

>poltards samefagging for a whole thread exposing his fantasies where he "btfo" the "joos" on an anonymous bohemian leather working forum, his fellow Sup Forumsfaggots celebrate by posting animes

these people are truly disgusting.

I just performed testicle surgery on the reporter!

But Pocahontas was about discrimination being bad and the only white man who was actually interested in pillaging the indians (literally everyone else was there because it was their job) was the villain of the movie.

If this is a legit quote then the nigger is twisting the truth to make his retarded point valid. The "kill all the warriors" part is particularly bullshit when the final battle never happens and the only warrior who dies is killed because of minsunderstandings and shit.

And yeah, a movie about a nazi falling in love with a jew and realizing his views on anti-semitism are wrong would be popular as fuck, mainly because of SJWs.

This faggot is full of shit.

What was it with Charms?

bad luck, dawg

They're bad luck they mention it numerous times and I'm pretty sure even giving a story about how guy had them and got killed.

>Trombley not giving a fuck and chewing on them at the end

Hilariously creepy

As a matter of fact the nog is indeed spouting retarded shit throughout the entire series and gets called out and told to fuck off multiples times

...her name is Noel

I've never even had Charms, but they look nice. What are they? Like Pez-style candy? Chiclets?

Never even heard of / noticed this candy before this show. Always knew it was a candy company (Blow Pop etc.) but just "Charms"?? Never.

I love how Tumblrinas share use this quote to shame white people yet this guy constantly talked shit about Mexicans and how he only hangs out with white people because of that.
Would definitely have a beer with him and engage in racial banter

They are the same thing as jolly ranchers

>Poke, what the fuck are you anyway? You wife is half white, you talk like you’re black, Most of your friends are fucking white and, every once in a while, when you feel like it, you throw in with the Indians. Is it just you’re whatever race happens to be cool at the moment?

Oh shit, that's the guy from Castle.
So his military background in Castle is a wink to GK.
Bravo Nolan

Why are so many leftists so unfunny? Case in point.

why was Generation Kill so good

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg7Pk0gFtHg
also this is real fuckin good tribute video, didn't expect to find something this good on youtube

>Sergeant Antonio 'Poke' Espera is played by former U.S. Air Force airman, Jon Huertas

clearly a mix of shit & more shit

I know most people won't give a shit but the DVD set packaging is pretty cool as well. It comes with a glossary type thing with definitions of all the slang

God damn I fucking love Poke. Top-tier whatever the fuck race he is.

>My great grandfather killed Indians. Up in Michigan. For money.

also

>See Sergeant, we do shoot dogs in Iraq

Prison rules dawg.

Well, he's not wrong.

MORE LIKE TROMBLEY???!!!???!!!

>No, seriously, dawg, have you ever analyzed a wet dream? I mean, the mind is so powerful, it can give you a dream so real that it makes your dick come. Why can't you harness that power when you're awake? Why can't you meditate yourself into thinking you're fucking a chick so hot that you actually orgasm?

>DVD
TOP KEK

I PUT ON MY SUPERHERO UNIFORM EVERYDAY I'M IN THE CORE BROTHER

OORAH

THAT'S HOW WE FIND OUT TRUE DHARMA

This shit stayed with me to this day. Man, I miss this show.

>Dog. We was like 13 or 14, hanging around in this neighborhood I grew up in, just east of L.A. We saw some cholos from another hood. And we thought we was all hard, gang-banger wanna be’s, so we started saying “Fuck off, yo. Fuck off” Throwin’ and flashing signs to ‘em and stuff. So they started throwing down on us “Wha, wha, wha, wha”, kicking our little asses. And some of the older dogs from our hood came out, grabbed those fools. Took one behind Tasty Freeze, they stabbed him up, with a screwdriver. Killed that cholo. See, generally, white people; they don’t drag a dude behind a Tasty Freeze and stab him to death with a screwdriver. So, after that day, I decided, I’m gonna hang with white people.

I was 23 when this series first came out, I watched it weekly when it aired, read the book (instead of reading my assigned university readings), bought the DVD day 1.

I will honestly never forget in the final episode when it was sort of revealed that Sixta enforcing the grooming standard the way he did was on purpose, to give the soldiers something to bitch about to raise morale. I was piss drunk and it blew my mind, I couldn't stop laughing at how obvious it was, but I was in shock. Changed my whole view of the character in one scene.

Why are you telling me this, I've never even heard of this show

Wait this isn't my xanga

Esposito?

>tfw SgtMaj. Sixta is a convicted pedophile

Yeah I remember hating Sixta so much but his methods made sense. Better for the men to focus hate on him than to think about shit at home or the lack of supplies.

>Y'all startin’ to look like Elvis’s!

>Sixta enforcing the grooming standard the way he did was on purpose, to give the soldiers something to bitch about to raise morale.

Wait what? Can you explain how this works? I thought they all hated sixta

HE WAS A BOY

SHE WAS A GIRL

CAN I MAKE IT ANYMORE OBVIOUS

Nvm im an idiot i got it now

>Would the white man make a story about Auschwitz? Where the inmate falls in love with the guard? And they go off singing love songs, with dancing swastikas?
I wish he would. Sounds awesome.

that was the point, my man

he wanted to keep them angry

It was just banter he knew that if u couldnt beat them u joined them

Yobecket!

Admit it pol before flags and ids was full of this shit u know as well as i. Tho at peast it wasnt reddit lite like it is today. Goes for this board too.

GODDAMN IT BATISTA I'M GONNA GO JOIN THE BRAZILIAN MARINES AND ONLY SPEAK ENGLISH

Fuckin rewatch it. It's just as rewatchable as BoB.

Wanted to keep them angry as someone said, give them all something to focus their hate on, instead of the shitty conditions they are in and the things that are going wrong around them i.e. lost supply truck.

He was based as fuck.

It was 2003

I try not to think about that.

Ha! Same.

i like generation kill more than BoB

BoB is so fucking romanticized.

POOOOLICE THAT BOIPUCCI

Pacific or BoB?

Dude the white man lmao

lmao

>Gentlemen

BoB

the pacific just isn't that good. the australian shit killed the pace of that show.

GK > BoB >>> Pacific
But I think GK and BoB are different creatures, namely that the historical specificity is much more important in GK, I never saw that as a necessity for BoB and I think it's something people criticise it for a lot. It's about the experiences and perspectives of the soldiers, much more to do with what they felt than what literally happened minute by minute.

The difference is not all Jews deserved it.

All the trogs did, and still do.

godfather was pretty fucking based, tbqh

Doc was also one of the best

God damn this show had some likeable motherfuckers in it.

the reason i like GK more than BoB is due to all the hero worship shit BoB has in it. it's really cheesy. GK isn't like that at all, they really got into the dirt with the characters.

they didn't do that in BoB at all, all the soldiers in it were mostly Good People and never really did anything wrong. the closest we ever get to some dirt in BoB is the prisoner thing with spiers, and even with that they obfuscate and hide it and try to turn it into some questionable thing that he may or may not have done.

Pacific is better than BoB.

>Lung cancer
>Were you a smoker?
>No, just lucky.

Based.

>it's just that you're incompetent sir

Loved his complete disregard for hierarchy.

captain american literally did nothing wrong

Sledgehammer and Snafu were BoB tier. Other than that, no.

If you're rating them by experiences by the soldiers then I'd put The Pacific at the very least ahead of Band of Brothers.

Talk shit all you want about Basilone and Leckie's POV but Eugene Sledge's part was literally god tier. His introduction to war in Peleliu, his experiences at Okinawa, and his post-war PTSD after returning to the states was literally head and shoulders above anything else for character development out of all 3 shows.

I think the main reason for that stuff is how relatively clear cut (as far as the big nation v nation picture goes) the situation was in WW2. The Germans were literally evil invaders who later turned out to be genocidal to boot and the allies couldn't have been in a more heroic light if they tried. Toss in history being written by the victors and Spielberg's fetish for murdering nazis in creative ways (the Indiana Jones films are full of this, from melting faces to Indie literally burning a room full of nazi mooks alive in Crusade, but also in the second episode of BoB where the German soldier is crushed by the tank which is nigh fucking slapstick after the relatively gritty battle beforehand) and you're basically guaranteed to get some hero worship going on. That obviously is something you just couldn't do with the invasion of Iraq.
That said I still think the grey morality of GK hasn't really got any place in BoB, it's not really about the same things GK is about, despite being ostensibly very similar, and I think you need to watch it with a big pinch of salt.

His story about trying to be a cholo banger and some guy getting stabbed and killed with a screwdriver, and him deciding to hang out with white people as a result, was banter?

this dude was really annoying.

A lot of dudes from shitty hoods have these sorta stories regardless of race
So id believe that one

most native americans are

youtube.com/watch?v=fUSkkDUpi1Q
Eugene Sledge post-war nightmares - this scene and the one where Snafu is throwing pebbles into the dead Jap's skull are great.

holy fucking shit every line I read of his itt I forgot how much I hated this charracter

Reminded me of the medic in BoB chewing out Winters for giving the guy too much morphine

whoever did the research on that is truly a scholar. It still blows my mind that people still either don't believe or say it was way overblown.

well ya marines is the branch for the scumbags. this isn't a surprise

I thought I heard somewhere that part of it was that he was unsure of what else exactly a sergeant major should do
Also purportedly there was an incident where he ran from the enemy or something back during the Gulf War, and everybody felt that he had abandoned his comrades. So he was disliked for that

lol, fag

the fucking indians at jamestown were crazy as fuck, and pocahantas was ugly as all hell.

that and the lost colony wasnt lost, they know exactly where it was, they left where they had tried to settle, to join up with the friendly indians who were swinging dicks for gunpowder and liquor.

>lol, fag
>has a tripcode

no wonder you like such a shit character

No no, I know that story, you're thinking of the guy known as "Casey Casem", the guy who used to follow around the incompetent LT (forget his name right now). Casey Casem was the guy who everyone blamed for supply problems (lack of batteries for night vision etc).

IIRC in the epilogue of the book, that guy Casey Casem redeemed himself by being put in charge of a team and leading some shit through combat. My memory is hazy tho.

PUT DOWN THAT FUCKING MILKSHAKE AND DIG A HOLE

Sledge had a plethora of great scenes.
youtube.com/watch?v=NcJPtKISBh0

youtube.com/watch?v=_uVOoqTAbNc

This beats anything in BoB for me, I love this scene.

This fuckin quote man

He did warcrimes stabbing that prisoner, but wasnt as bad as Lt. Fick's CO who tried to call in cas on top of them