I will be moving soon to Canada, to the Ontario region

I will be moving soon to Canada, to the Ontario region.

Any tips or advice?

bit more info, why are you moving here?
what city? Ontario is a big place. I'm gonna guess most likely you're moving go the GTA.

delete all of your loli

good luck

Thunder Bay

Don't be brown, we don't need any more of u. Otherwise enjoy it, get double double timmies on the regs and hold the doors open for people even if they are more than 2 meters away

MURDER CAPITAL OF CANADA
i hope you don't have brown skin

only come if you're white

I will be moving for work and to complete my masters

No fun allowed

Where from? You better not be another goddamn Syrian.

Bring a jacket.

nice, never been anywhere near Thunder Bay. seems a little small towney and hick for me lol. enjoy though. Canada's a great place. weed will be legal soon too.

Thunder Bay fucking sucks balls. You're going to really hate natives and wish the smallpox got rid of all of those fucks. Seriously, they're worse than Jew's and Mexicans combined.

Thunder Bay is just chock full of birch niggers so have fun with drunk indians running amok and stealing your car every week.

Spain

What race are you??

Majestic.

This

Thunder Bay is cold. Get a good jacket and some sturdy boots.

Take a trip to Toronto some time, it's a fun city to visit. Don't move here though.

Yeah alright we can handle a few more Spaniards. Just don't drive like a fucking retard please.

Don't get timmies, it's horrendous coffee; if you can even call it coffee.

Fake Canadian spotted. I bet you drink Coors Light.

Hahaha Thunder Bay
> drunk indians drowning in the river twice a week
> Blackflies
Thats all there is in Thunder Bay.

There's no advice. Canada is okay for everyone. Literally everyone lives in Toronto and they all more or less get along. Well, except native people; those guys are all drunks and don't integrate because they're aggressively ignorant drunks who want to suck the blood of white people in revenge for past wrongs. But if you're literally any other race or culture, you'll be fine.

don't take any lip when the hockey studs try to fuck your sister.
generally they are less educated than beaver's loose shit.
Rip the cake eaters a new one and force them to turtle, then buy you a whiskey.

don't ever smoke meth either.

K faggot go back to France then

Worst case Ontario you won't be short of the booze

Cripes, the responses to this guy's questions are going to scare the fuck out of him lol.

HE NEEDS TO BE WARNED ABOUT THE BIRCH NIGGERS

what a fuckin clown

If American, remember metric and don't pile too many people in your car.

bitch

the truth hurts.
didn't TB lose its mayor too?

>905 checking in
Tim Hortons coffee and Coors lite are 2 different types of dirty pisswater. Tim's changed their coffee supplier years ago and McDickles picked them up. Molson just brews garbage.

I have heard good thing about Tim Horton's but never tried it, It is one of the things I want to try there.
No sister, just myself

because we're there for the coffee. you silly bill, we go for the good conversation and the dough, the coffee is just the mixer, a tool to perk you up on the gray ones.

Coors light, good God that's piss water....just like timmies

It's basically freezing cold for 9 months, then bugs come out for 3 months and literally bite chunks out of you non stop, the whole year however there are crazy fuckin drunk indians running rampant

You mean somewhere with a real culture?

Identifying Canada as hockey and timmies just mrans it has a long way to go before it actually gets a culture.

No car at least for starters maybe in the future, what about public transport?

My advice? Don't.

>i would give you mine but it's too embarrassing
>okay fine
>416

Honestly, the Timmies dark roast is basically as nice as a Starbuck's pike. But no one goes to Timmies for great coffee, they go for

okay, same applies to your dog, aunt or yourself, hockey boys of the midwest are less picky than a first national after a bender. drunker and higher too.

i'm serious about the meth thing. it's a gosh damn epidemic.

A clown that drinks good coffee...in other words: Not timmies? Why thank you.

Avoid the gangs, and drunk natives, that way you won't be one of the monthly murders. Otherwise this town isn't too bad

Slut

Bingo!

I have no idea, Thunder Bay doesn't cross my mind.. ever really.

open about being a clown, uping the mcds.
get outta here Ronald. go suck a Donald.

Tim's coffee is shittily flavoured water. The Dark Roast is the only thing that's acceptable. I have never once understood the hype surrounding this "national treasure"

We did. Charges of extortion. He's on leave with pay for some 3 months while they work through it.

Try it, but if you've had a decent coffee before, be prepared for disappointment.

I'd rather live in Saskatchewan for the rest of my life than live in Thunder Bay for a week.

You can meet and have conversation at a lot of places.

Yes, I have tried good coffee and also taking some stash for emergency cases

Second Cup is best, from the chains that is.

It's just coffee, nothing really special about them.
They were a canadian started / owned business and the only game in small towns for a long time so they're kind of embedded in Canadian culture. But it's just like an other franchise now like mcdonalds or starbucks, not bad but nothing great either. I like getting iced cappuccinos from them myself.

all the food at tims is frozen and shipped to them they don't make anything in the store anymore, coffee is fucking shit and it's majority shareholder is a Brazilian company

neck yourself

Sheeple/herd mentality is what I've concluded. There is no logical reason to go to timmies...other than to use the bathroom.

Amd you still come back to timmies?

Thunderbay has a lot of cool restaurants but it's very small townie

Right after you and your shitty coffee.

>I have never once understood the hype surrounding this "national treasure"

It was the only place in all those little buttfuck nowhere towns back in the day so that's where everybody went. That's about it.

I haven't tried it yet, we'll see after I do

Chances are your gonna end up in Toronto at some point, or your gonna live there. I recommend visiting Jane and Finch if you get the chance, or better yet, church street if your religious.

bring a big coat

Yea I still remember when they first changed over, you could instantly tell when it came to the donuts, they just didn't taste the same.

American here,
Have to agree I tried the place visiting Minnesota and it really sucked. I'd almost take Maxwell House.

Okay. Have fun.

This guy knows

I was going to leave this but fuck you, don't be an ass.

OP if you go to Jane and Finch you literally might die, and church street is filled with gays.

stay away. if you have to go to toronto, stay in the downtown core by the waterfront. if you got money do yorkville.

=3

You forgot to tell him to go at night with an 'I hate hockey' sign on his back.

The thing is, no one claims its good. Only those from the US and immigrants in Toronto seem to think canadians consider it our "national treasure."
In reality, its very mediocre, and literally only consumed out of convenience. I promise you, you will not find a single person past the age of 30 born in canada that claims timmys has good coffee

Their food is bland as fuck too, it's probably why they have stores in all the hospitals.

People DO claim it's good though. I mean, I initially came from one of those buttfuck nowhere towns, but even in Toronto I've been lambasted for criticising the coffee. The food is trash in addition.

go back to africa asshole

What about girls, easy to score?

no. you won

I work at a clinic at jane and finch
It's not that bad, don't believe everything you hear

Their doughnuts and timbits are inedible balls of preserved, frozen, and reheated turds.

People leave Thunder Bay, they don't move there!

There's nothing really that sets Canadian girls apart from American ones, except we have fewer obese ones.

Anyone I've ever asked said it was ok, it's convenient though, they're everywhere. if you need a blast of caffeine there's at least three timmy's near by everywhere.

Yup, just look at the reaction here. It's insane how people support horrible coffee and food.

I think Canadian girls here have higher standards compared to the US ones overall, or maybe it just seems that way since the US is generally fatter than Canadians are.

All that said I don't see why a guy from Spain would have any trouble picking up Thunder Bay bumpkins.

American here, depends where you go and who you voted for.

stay far away from the GTA area... full of niggers and kikes.

Oh yeah, forgot you were a fuckin spic. Most girls up north probably never even met one before.

I can easily believe that.

American again,
GF is an American born Mexican, she lived there in English speaking parts of Montreal for a few years, and when other Canadians heard her speak Spanish on the phone they were like:
>Hey, what language is that?
>Spanish.
>Wow! I've never heard someone speak Spanish before! That's *so* exotic

And in the french speaking parts they sneered at her and pretended they didn't know english. =D

go fuck yourselves, kys, and apologize about insultung our coffee

Called off the move yet OP? lol

Spanish is normal in the states, but it's uncommon here. We have the frogs instead.

>the fucking frogs
montreal is a fun town. lot of things to see. be a dick to all of them, the snail sucking fucks.

Yes actually, but she's part French so she learned enough to insult them back. Don't know why Quebeckers are such faggots, they're France's bastard child that was abandonded to the British empire FFS.

Calm down, it's just coffee, try some decaff.

Not yet, moving is a go whatever happens, everything is already paid

tru, im sorry