"Do NOT come to the UK!" Britain First team heads to Calais to deter migrants!

youtube.com/watch?v=tuZEv4NKOIE

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/politics/paul-golding-shared-video-falsely-claiming-muslims-celebrated-paris-terror-a3520926.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_White_Man's_Burden#Poem
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oioi

>We have enough problems as it is, in our country
>taking our jobs, taking our homes, receiving benefits

Isn't this the same guy who shared a hoax video

>Isn't this the same guy who shared a hoax video
elaborate

standard.co.uk/news/politics/paul-golding-shared-video-falsely-claiming-muslims-celebrated-paris-terror-a3520926.html

paul golding has done no end of shit

Retarded political publicity stunt.

>comments are disabled for this video
ah yes, very valorous

pathetic. "we don't want you ere" . "okay"

also, who the fuck rolls a bomber cuff?

/thread

So are you saying you like shitskins?

Gotta start somewhere.

would sooner accept a shitskin than that inbred tosser

Ah yes, I forgot about all of the "inbred tosser" bombings and truck attacks. Truly a problem! ;)

to be fair, they did celebrate 9/11 emphatically, according to actual Muslims.

i AM a shitskin, mind you. no, i'm okay with nationalism, but that guy's kind of cringy.

How do you not hate yourself when you live in Europe?

That's because they have experience on being the worst tourist. They don't the same shit to happen at their own country.

i don't live here, just studying. i could as well live here tho, eu just could as well close the fucking borders.
>hate yourself
i do hate myself, did i imply otherwise?

So the "shitskins" aren't stealing houses out from underneath people native to the british isles, they aren't raping underage girls, they aren't claiming benefits, they aren't stealing jobs which would've gone to the English who were born here?

>i do hate myself,
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

because i'm not a brit and i don't have any suicidal tendencies.

So you want to continue living as a shitskin, even though you hate yourself?
Explain to me how someone can hate themselves yet continue to live?

i hate myself not because i'm a shitskin, pigface, but cause i'm a beta-cuck who needs to know his place in society.

fuck, i meant you

>pigface
>implying
I am not white

>We have enough problems as it is, in our country

>(if this fat pig doesn't shut up)

Saying "Don't migrate!" to someone who wants to migrate, is like saying "Don't rape!" to a serial rapist

>UK doesn't have problems

why do you reply to me then, sheitskin friendo? do you hate yourself, cause of your colour? jesus, and i though i was pathetic

Sure you do.

>though
thought

that would be nice if any percentage of the shitskins in france were from syria.
The absolute majority of war displacements are in the government-held areas, the next is erdoganstan and lebanon.

>sheitskin friendo
I don't think you understand, I'm not a shitskin in the obvious sense of the word
Believe it or not my father by blood is English, I was born here against my will

Heh feels good to have no problems aside from keeping a constant flow of ready made meals

Where are you from ?

Youre the Filipino mohammed arent you ?

>say something bad about shitskins

""""french and canadians"""" show up and defend the

Lmao back to the gas chambers

Oh hello kiwi, have you taken your lithuanian housewife to czechland for a holiday?
Is she going to be casted while you watch?
>mohammed
My father is Anglican and my mother is Catholic, I have a fully English name I didn't ask for this

Hrvatska not Ĩekija

I thought everyone here was just joking about the refugees. It's like anyone can just walk into France and UK! And these people seem like the kind that won't get along well with the locals.

Sorry man, I knew it was the croat flag its the fact I just woke up and I tend to sleep when I want my brain isn't so good

bashkiria ("russia")
if aren't white, you are either a shitskin or a yellow devil

>I just woke up

u neet bro ?

lol @ when he's talking to the Afghani

all he understands is Britian and every time he hears it he thinks "white women"

>if
you
oh, i just read, that you are fili.

Ficki ficki
Where da white wiminz at

Yup. Whereas our Asian immigrants are just the rich and educated Pakis, Indians, Chinese, etc. who have the means to make it through our clusterfuck of an immigration process.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_White_Man's_Burden#Poem

Fast-forward 100 years:
>they're taking our benefits!

How far the empire has fallen.

I am a shitskin because my mother is a shitskin
>neet
Yes I have been for 2 years, I don't want to steal any jobs from the English or claim benefits, we can't all have lithuanian gfs either

Anyone who doesn't oppose the migrants is a traitor.

elhamdurillah where da bri'ish wimmin @

will you oppose them together with that dude, by telling them that they are not welcomed in uk?

Racist as fuck

Kek, every single one of the calais lads is gonna move to england the day after brexit happens.

This is embarrassing. Stormfags should stay on designated image boards