Should they remake it?

should they remake it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4CW-J71mJUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chris Pratt would make a great Cuban

You shut your whore mouth

Hasn't he ruined enough classic movies already?

Also no Scarface should stay in the 80s where it belongs.

youtube.com/watch?v=4CW-J71mJUI

Fuck no. So fucking tired of failed reboots.

they already are with antoine fuqua or one of those other nigger action movie directors, and it's going to be about mexican drug cartels, which feels too close to cubans and the cocaine boom to me.

there were 51 years between the original and the remake so i'd wait till 2034 to do the re-remake, and have it be completely different from either version. dunno what could replace drug/booze.

The original is already perfect. There's no need for a remake.

for what purpose?
should they remake the mona lisa too?

Only if this guy plays Tony

>tfw they already casted Tony

The only way they could do it is it would have to be 100% different like the 1980s one with the 30s one

Just think of all the rap lines it'll inspire after it flops

>fina snuff a nigga like Montana
>talking bout Pacino not that other nigga, famma

obviously

They should have a modern day one but where the Diaz Brothers are actually on screen and are fuccbois

By the original do you mean the 80s remake with Al Pacino?

>1930s Tony
>Italian
>1980s Tony
>Cuban
>2010/20s Tony
>???

lets face it, it'll be Mexican, or god forbid they do Dominican and get a Black guy
or just straight up do a nigger

Scarface is the most referenced movie in hip hop

No.

Stop remaking shit.

Well it was a loose remake of a previous work. The answer is no of course but it will be.

only if zendaya is scarface, its the current year

The answer is always no. Don't remake anything.

>black

Except Tony needs to have a goal beyond just "shooting the guy across the street for his Nikes"

maybe they can make him an Asian.

But we already have Get Rich or Die Tryin'

Did Jonah Hill choose the font colors?

jesus christ I hate niggers

Literally a pointless subhuman species.

black woman ;)

>BUT MUH REMAKE OF A 30'S MOVIE

FUCKING KEK

what the fuck was his problem?

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT!

He'll be a Nigerian refugee.

If you watch carefully Eliza, the white human male briefly yawns...thus temporarily (albeit inadvertently) exposing his teeth to the nearby simian brutes.

This is seen as a threat in the monkey kingdom, and as a natural response to challenged turf, the North American ape's biologically more aggressive brain can't help but immediately dive into violence to deal with the perceived threat.

Once the unsuspecting human has been disabled, the lesser (beta) apes then seize the opportunity to loot his now dazed person, perhaps in the hope of finding a piece of fruit or a rock with which it can use on later prey.

Positively smashing!

>let's condemn a group of people from a 10 seconds video of which we don't know the context

keep exposing your intelligence sheep

honest; if you look at the body language of the kid at the end, it looks like he's going to help him up and even looks at the kid who does the punching like "Wtf? You're gonna get our nigger asses arrested.."
other than that, the skinny faggot nigger wearing the dress, you can tell he's part of the plan that thicc manlet 'gorilla nigger' had when he decided to knock out masta, isn't it crazy that most niggers don't even like other niggers? It's really wild that niggers could take over society if they weren't so busy killing eachother... thank you niggers!!!

read this

hmm, I read it, what a thoughtful analysis, nobody could ever dispute it.

found the yurocuck

>sheep
wouldn't they think otherwise if they were sheep?

found george soros

you 're on a good path, let your anger flow out of you

Refn should remake it. not even joking

it would look beautiful and would have a great soundtrack

Raging Bull is my favorite movie, American Psycho is my favorite book, and the Sopranos is my favorite TV show
all the main characters remind me of my father

im black, i grew up with people like this. trust me when i say there most likely isnt any context that can justify this shit.

kids in my area used to think it was funny to attack random people for no reason. its things like this that make people hate us. shit it even made me hate the black people i grew up around

No, why?

Why do movies need to be remade?

the soundtrack would probably be too similar to the original, Scarface sounds alot like Drive.
But, his directions seem too cold and artsy for Scarface, it has to be lighthearted in some spots (I've only seen Bronson and Drive, so I don't really know)

because there has been rumours it's being remade

>trust me when i say there most likely isnt any context that can justify this shit.

what? you mean teenagers acting stupid? And not metaphorically stupid, as in " oh Gordon, stop flirting me you 're so stupid

>black guy says "no way to justify this video"
>sjw cuck chimes in with "its just teenage hi jinks"

literally kys (in the literal sense), you waste of space (literally)

DINDU FUNNIN MAN DA POLIZE ON ME

>remake a great movie, possibly fucking up everything that made the movie hold up, instead of trying to pull film out of the current tired remake shithole it's in
No

Black or mudslime, but it would require the director not being a liberal cuck.

>we don't know the context

>he a good boy, going to church n sheit!
>he just slip up every now n then

I know this isn't Sup Forums but
>there will never be another scarface game

>ill never be this much of a nu male millennial

>remaking a remake

The new Tony is obviously a Syrian refugee.

?????
Shit like this happens regularly in one of my friends neighborhood though.
He's black and he can't stand fucking apes like them.

it has to relate to America like how Italians did in the 30s and Cubans did in the 80s