Stressing me out a bit, anyone got an idea what this is?. Current guess is its fungal. That's on my hip

Stressing me out a bit, anyone got an idea what this is?. Current guess is its fungal. That's on my hip

Neurofibromatosis

looks liek sandfly bites

Looks like a malignant cancer. Very aggressive one too. I'd give you one agonizing month to live, tops.

Another

Is it itchy?

Yes it is

Lvl 5 Brain Cancer

It looks like you have something itchy.
I give you 1000 scratches, tops.

Is it your ass or your hip?
Just looks like acne, if you drink a lot of energy drinks or caffeine in general, cut it out of your diet and get some ointment.

Or just take more thorough showers.

Fuckin lol

Its on my lower back, hip and stomach. There is some on my back too. I haven't been super hygienic lately. Just about to buy new towels and sheets

I do drink a lot of coffee and energy drinks etc

Could be ringworm. If so itll get reaaaallll bad. Spray tinactin on it and see how it responds.

Do you wear the same pair of sweaty underwear days in a row?

Probably just contact dermatitis i.e. hives. Change your laundry detergent, make sure that most things in contact with your body frequently (clothes, sheets, etc) are clean, and take an OTC antihistamine like claritin or zyrtec. If it doesn't resolve in 2 weeks or continues to get worse, get your ass to a doctor

It doesn't really look like ringworm.

Plan is new sheets, new towels, more showers and anti fungal ointment just in case. I do have skin problems like dry skin / dry scalp too. Thanks

shine a black light on it. if it glows, it's ring worm. been around any stray or outdoor kittens?

treat ringworm with jock-itch cream

Def just acne.
Steam up your bathroom, sit in it for like half an hour to open all your pores, and scrub with a hard loofah sponge. If it persists after a month, see a dermatologist.

Source: I dropped out of med school.

Ringworm as a spotty rash and no raised edges?
Next!

It looks nothing like acne you fucking mong. No wonder you dropped out.

Not acne. No zits. It itches.

Good plan. And change the underwear a couple times a day, definitely before bed. it's summer, big fungus time

how many people have you seen with ring worm, in person?
Both my wife and I got it once, and two friends at other times.
black light is a simple test, and most of the stoners who lurk on Sup Forums either have one or has a friend with one.

Given the history of dry skin it could be mild psoriasis too. That'd be my guess if it persists after making those changes.

doctor here.

are you retarded too? take a decent picture ffs u retard.

you're right, probably fungal. take a fucking shower you loser. also, put over the counter antifungal all over that shit. if that don't work, you probably need oral antifungals so you'll have to see a doctor for that you poor pathetic tard.

ur welcome. no charge.

also, acne? acne's not itchy u retards.

contact dermatitis? how does the pattern suggest that it's contact dermatitis?

probs not ringworm bc it doesn't look like it but idk he took pics with a down syndrome potato

I've had ringworm myself, the raised border and flakey centre are the trademark signs. Go check google images

its hives, i had it when i was younger.

hives

Please stop pretending to be a doctor

Is it on the spot where your boyfriend usually shoots when he pulls out?