What does Sup Forums think of Hayden Panettiere?

What does Sup Forums think of Hayden Panettiere?

She was tiny and hot back in the Heroes days.

After that began a series of unfortunate disasters to her body and she became irrelevant sadly.

I'd still fuck her with my cock

I'd fuck her but with my dick tho

Seems nice, looks better skinny she got Dem chunky monkey cheeks

Yes, this still goes without saying.

pics is before she fell apart and was hastily put back together

That big boxer dude must totally destroy her.

She's like an older blonde version of that tranny with the tv show

with your cock or your dick though?

i think i'd like to stick my tongue up her butthole

feminine penis

ew

If half of what Robert Downey Jr said about her is true, I feel really bad for her

What did he say?

Met her. She slept over at my house because my roommates gf was her friend back in HS. She didn't really want to party, no make up, dressed in sweats. Certainly nice enough, but could definitely tell she was seeking a normal night and didn't want to talk about being famous or Hollywood or any of that shit. She also had absolutely zero interest in being hit on, so I dropped that real quick.

This was back in 2010. I don't have proof.

>allegedly RDJ
It's important to not believe everything you hear from anonymous sources, kiddo.

horrible tales of sexual abuse at a young age, her and her friends and her being whored out for some madam, he told it all anonomously on a blind gossip site under a user name, eventually they figured out through clues it was him, just google it, should take you to the sites etc.

She was so fine back in the days 8.5/10 (in my book). Now she's like a 5/10, I'll still fuck her, but I'll have to weight my other option first. She is still young, so she better make friend with Hilary Duff to see if she can make a comeback and become a milf

yeah I'll keep that in mind "Daddyo"
fucking hipster douche

The adult thing to do would be to take what I told you into consideration and keep your hammy fingers off the keyboard instead of talking back, kiddo.

>I'll still fuck her, but I'll have to weight my other option first
Lucky her, I'll bet she'd be happy to know of this.

God damn I had no idea how much older Vlad the Impaler was than her.

I think she should bleach her asshole. Shit's ugly as fuck.

Okay kid.

favoirite pic

save the cheerleader save the world

First season of that show was amazing. Precipitous drop off from there. Last two seasons were utter garbage, what a waste from shitty writing and directing.

who? Sorry but Heroes was 20 years ago

Didn't she make out with Kristen Bell in that show?