So I have to go to court in the morning

So I have to go to court in the morning.

>wat do b?

Trips decides

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx40udwQvZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Suicide

Smonk the bowl

Give us the context of how these charges were brought against you.

dont go

Go in high.

Go at a [10]

That's a given

drive your vehicle down the street, pick up the first kid you see, put him in your vehicle and drive away with him. After that rape him.

High tail it to Mexico now before they know your gone. I knew a guy who got that same charge and they fucked his whole life up. Good luck man. You're going to jail. Glad I'm not you.

Go tripping balls, also use eye drops so they cant be sure if you are high or just stupid maybe both

What state op?

Sitting in my car behind my house in the alley last Friday night, just smoked a bowl. Suddenly a flashlight appears through the passenger window, I try to hide my weed and hear "PUT YOUR HANDS UP"

5 cops start searching my car, put me in handcuffs. Find about 1g of weed in a pill bottle and a pipe. Get written a citation and released.

What a fucked up experience.

Ohio, so it's actually just a minor misdemeanor. Max fine $150 for each (weed and paraphernalia). No possible jail time.

>So I have to go to court in the morning.
you are clearly illiterate. So, go to jail you fucking sloth brained cuck.

Thankfully not, laws passed in 2012 eliminated jail time for this level of offense.

No you

Not much to do, get a public defender, go through probation. Hopefully they don't test you too much. What state you in?

Get a 40$ bong and get double as baked

Go to court and pay your fine you stupid nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx40udwQvZI

Nigger you best go to fucking court, pay the fine, and take your misdemeanor like a man. Don't skip out on that shit, it'll only get worse.

Hey, it's legal in our nation's capitol. It's essentially like prohibition, just not every state. Which is why, thankfully, the laws have made it equivalent to a traffic citation here.

An hero

Yell allakabar

Ain't no way I'm missing court. I've been to jail once and it's the worst thing ever.

Unless trips....

Lucky you didnt get hit with DUI.

unless trips ok

x

hold up... are you... urban?

Definitely. Also considering I had drank 12 beers and had 3 more in a cooler on the floor board.

When they released me they said, get your beers and go inside.

Actually they were very cool considering how bad they could've fucked me. But the car was not on and the keys were not in the ignition..though they were in my posession.

I agree.

No sir, I am a white male. But that has nothing to do with any of this.

Check posted picture to confirm my skin color.

you sound like a dumb hick fag trying to muslimspeak

fair enough. I suppose with all the beer and the weed if you were black they would have just killed you on the spot

I'm not fighting this at all btw, I will plead no contest or guilty. #Trump2020

get busted for smoking weed take a picture with weed in the background this is irrefutable proof that weed makes people retarded, op if you're lucky you might get put on a disability pension for your retardation

Shoot dope

if you could pass, put it down. If not toke up, you're rolling the dice anyway, hopefully it's not your day.

Well is it a misdemeanor or fine???
>also lucky you not having to get fingerprinted
Witch if you were that would mean in my state if you are being charged with a criminal offense.

like whats going on here? legally?

More than likely, they were all white male cops as well. Oldest was maybe 35. They even said they don't care if I smoke weed, but why do it in the car? I said I wanted to listen to the radio.

I was also very polite and cooperative so maybe that helped

This

Legally it's a minor misdemeanor, both charges. Maximum $150 fine each, no possible jail time. No criminal record. Sucks to have got caught, but the law is lenient here luckily. Still, a very stupid mistake. One I will not make again.

Thats fucking bullshit. where in ohio? I thought most cops here just pitch the bowl and weed down the sewer and tell you to go about your day.

Rolling

Any priors

Southwest Ohio.

I'm thankful they didn't take me to jail or fuck me harder though.

just go to court then. ask for a public defender.

also stop being fucking retarded and smoking in your car. police have a much easier time justifying a search of your car than they do of your home.

No

I have. No more smoking in the car. They immediately searched it, I didn't even give consent. Guess they didn't need it?

So just say Cinci you fucking douche.

Your rights may have been violated. Look over your local laws on search and seizures.

Lol ok yes Cincinnati

Marijewana possession isn't a real crime, show the judge birdlaw.

Pay the fine, why did you make a thread about this, you broke bitch.

I will if I have to, but may not be worth it. Probably just easier to pay the fines and move on.

Heading up there soon to hit IKEA. Louisville, KY here.

Wanna smoke weed in my car? That IKEA is one crazy place. Easy to get lost in there.

are you going intro of a judge or the magistrate?
Either way if its your 1st time.
Just go in looking nervous and remorseful as fuck.
Probably going to shake his finger at you a little and say "if i see you in here again I'll throw you in jail(ive been told this many times have yet to been thrown in jail and ive gotten into some serious shit before).
Just nod and agree.
next time dont smoke in a parked car.
do it on your property like your yard or some shit.

Get a face tattoo. Judges and employers love face tattoos.

I never understand why people feel forced to go to jury duty.
You get the notice in the mail.
How can a court prove you got the mail?
They don't make you sign for it.
What if you're on vacation or just never got the letter?
They gonna come arrest you?
I've never gone to jury duty.
I just throw that shit away.
My ex gf went once, and it was like being at the DMV; bunch of niggers and white trash everywhere in court.
Fuck that.

Hard pass. I smoke my weed at home like a normal person.

Show up to court higher than you've ever been in a stolen car.

Probably a magistrate. This isn't the first time I've been to court, I will be cleanly dressed and prepared and 100% respectful. Have learned a lesson etc

You're missing out maaaaann

Depends.

Here's a crash course in your rights when it comes to police searches

Police can't just stroll up and start searching your car. They need probable cause. You gave them that when they saw you smoking weed and likely smelled it too. In a court, that's probable cause for a search.

They also probably saw your weed as you tried to put it away. Plain-view doctrine means they don't need a warrant to get into your car. They could see it from outside.

>Why you want to smoke in your house

1. Less chance of you being seen unless you decide to sit in your window and smoke for some reason, less chance of the odor being noticed too from outside

2. Police can't enter your home without a warrant (minus probable cause or exigent circumstances) The rules are much more clear than with cars. You don't have to answer the door either, not unless you clearly hear them announce themselves and hear the phrase "search warrant" shouted.

Now if you open your front door and they look over your shoulder to see a bong on a coffee table...they don't need a warrant. plain view doctrine applies

But you read with your voice

Pay your fine

Thank you for the post. This is what I figure too. So can't really contest the search, but since it's a minor charge I'll just pay it

If a cop is determined to search your car, he will. He can say he saw something, inconvenience you fir hours while they wait on the dogs, who will miraculously "alert" on something. Then they'll tear your car to pieces looking for anything to bust you on. If you're clean, you get to leave with your car all fucked up, maybe needing a tow, if you get a REAL asshole, he'll just plant something, then arrest you.

u wot m8 lol #funnymemes

This is true.

They can just say they smelled weed and go to town. There is fuckall you can do about it right then and there besides the following.

Calmly declare "I do not consent to any search of my person or property. I want to speak to a lawyer"

This doesn't magically stop anything, but it establishes that you've withheld your consent.

If the police continue to talk to you, just keep repeating it.

"I do not consent to a search of my person or property. I want to speak to a lawyer."

Then when it comes to court time, you have some basis for contesting the search as illegal. If the officer has a record of just searching shit because he feels like it, it'll count in your favor

Heads up though: Depending on where you live, your public defender may not have the time or resources to really fight this out. Odds are, if you want to fight this, you'll need your own lawyer, which means you need money.

Sure you can contest the search. You probably won't get anywhere with it and you'll maybe piss off the judge/magistrate in the process, but you could do try. Your attorney may advise against it.

Just chillin

yes, if the police were feeling particularly vindictive, they could do this. Most don't want to bother unless you really go out of your way to piss them off.

As for planting drugs, it's not common but it does happen every so often. Depends where you live and how the police in your area are run.

best thing to remember is that the police are not your friend

an hero

show up, don't cause a bunch of bullshit, walk free, little bit of time wasted, but you'll waste less time this way.

or just be a nigger and try to take the laws into your own hands then cry about it later.

That's actually really nice of them

idk whip out your dick and say"did somebody order mac and cheese"

I thought so too