Dubs sends her a message

Dubs sends her a message.

I had sex with your dad

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

spread them puss lips bb

Send tits or gtfo

Fuck my ass.

roll for this

rolling

fuck your dad.

FUCK

Pics of your feet?

Wingdragon of Rar.

kek

Deep throat?

Let us fuck under the stars

Winrar

Lets get a nigger three way going

Dubs got dubs what do I do

lets talk bunisses bitch

Big gulps, eh? Welp, see ya later!

Look I'm just gonna cut to the chase. I think you're really fucking hot and I want to fuck your brains out. So now that that's out of the way, dinner at my place?

If you bored maybe could fuck thats always fun

Wait till next.

Let me fuck your butt.

lemme show the niple

Rolling

I want to worship your feet

sorry, my thumbs have tourette's syndrome

get your gums round my plums

reroll

rollerino

wanna spread them puss lips bb

can i lick your nose

Hey you hot librarian, could you find me a book to your pants errr heart?

roll

rol

ROLL

Spread them cheeks wide, bb. Relax. Bubba's gonna take care of you.

Harder daddy

Sorry wrong person

Do you blame yourself or your genes?

>ot librarian, could you find me a book to your pants errr heart?
winrar

I want to fuck your nose.

whats up with those big juicy toes huh?

Fuck yes

Heil hitler

show me your moist panties

Which does OP do?

>>>
> Anonymous 08/10/17(Thu)23:08:19 No.741723655 ▶
>show me your moist panties
winnnnnrarrrr

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shake it up a little. Barry! Breakfast is ready! Ooming! Hang on a second. Hello? - Barry? - Adam? - Oan you believe this is happening? - I can't. I'll pick you up. Looking sharp. Use the stairs. Your father paid good money for those. Sorry. I'm excited. Here's the graduate. We're very proud of you, son. A perfect report card, all B's. Very proud. Ma! I got a thing going here. - You got lint on your fuzz. - Ow! That's me! - Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000. - Bye! Barry, I told you, stop flying in the house! - Hey, Adam. - Hey, Barry. - Is that fuzz gel? - A little. Special day, graduation. Never thought I'd make it. Three days grade school, three days high school. Those were awkward. Three days college. I'm glad I took a day and hitchhiked around the hive. You did come back different. - Hi, Barry. - Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good. - Hear about Frankie? - Yeah. - You going to the funeral? - No, I'm not going. Everybody knows, sting someone, you die. Don't waste it on a squirrel. Such a hothead. I guess he could have just gotten out of the way. I love this incorporating an amusement park into our day.

did you hear what scientist are saying? they say there is going to be one less planet after i destroy uranus.

get

You know, you're the most masculine female I know.

Both

anal, i wanna fuck your ass and use my cum as the milk for the lucky charms i eat out of it afterwords.

Congratulations, you're a degenerate.

Aye girl... Lemi pee in yo butt.

Can you phill my pot?

The cure is me swallowing your spit.

i fucked your dad

oh fuck

Smooth

Finally an op that delivers

fucking kek

WINRAR

henlo, pleas send vagene and bobs

holy shit trips

WINRAR
Trips confirmed

Fuckin shit mane

Oh shit i got it. Nice.

get spit swallowing op

Winrar

>741723925
I'll be over in 10 to sniff your used socks

please send a nude asap. need it. emergency.

Oh shit, does this count? I got dubs again. Just send that, "oh shit i got it. Nice"

roll

wanna come over and watch some blu rays with pepsi cola

going too fast, I'm switching to trips. -OP

hey babe, i have noticed that our relationship is on the brink of collapsing so i had a bunch of faggots spice things up because i'm a lazy fuck.

Roll't

Spit then this message OP.

Fun fact: I'm a degenerate furry and I want YOU to take my virginity along with twelve other men I've paid. Interested?

There ya go

WINRAR

You should send me pictures of you in overalls, that shit gets me off

Fuck off, send that one at least. Nigger

Someone kik this slut and get nudes.

Anniegoodie96

helo butiful show bob an vagene pics pl i lov you

dooo eetttt

Waiting until she responds

Holy fuck guys stop using up all the dubs and trips

Is this the girl OP is talking to? Ya done fucked up op.

wtf where is your penis show me your penis goddamit

You know, we could be so much more.

I jack off to watching Bailey Jay

Fry my dick

What is this tame shit? fuck off summer fag.

What does she not want to do again??

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I think we fucked up. She isn't responding. - OP

Roll for this, it's top kek

Fuck it Emma, I'm going to send you a dick pic
(OP doesn't include this in chat and he add a dick pic)

fart in my mouth baby