What do you think of fucking unattractive girls?

What do you think of fucking unattractive girls?

At least your fucking, which is more than most of the people in here can say

Hey man, sex is sex.

And if there ugly enough it become intresting, kinda like a fetish

I'm actually really into plain and ordinary girls.

I don't know why. I'm a tall, fairly attractive guy. I've dated some beautiful women. but plain/kinda ugly girls just really turn me on and so they're who I go for now.

If they are skinny I'm in. I just can't get into fat chicks.

Dude fat chicks need love too

Plus the big fat asses and tits, just so much delicious meat to plow

Same here and I can tell you what it is.

'Beautiful' girls are usually about as interesting to be around as a doorknob and if they know they're hot, they weaponize that shit really quickly.

I like to use ugly ones for a quick fuck.
They have low self esteem so they'll want seconds and will put up with rejection when I don't feel like it and etc.
I just never want to be seen with one in public.

I've tried and I just can't do it. It's just a major turn off for me.

They're usually more fun than attractive girls.

Bad in high school because of reputation.
Amazingly fun in college because the environment supports experimentation.
Bad in adult life because they turn into desperate clingers. Exception: for a while you can still bang ugly college chicks.

I'm all about the butterfaces.

Sometimes grenades need to be jumped on.

kek

I dont even think that's it. I go for even boring plain girls.

I dunno man. I'm fine with it and all, but I can't explain it.

All these unattractive guys saying "ewwe, I'd never fuck an ugly girl"

I'll let ya know when I'm done in an hour, ZING!
I kid. I kid. She's pretty. Just fat. But dear god the head game is strong.

on a scale of fugly (1) to outta-my-league (10), focus for objective 4-6. That ensures humility in the knowledge they are about average. and find one that satisfies a fetish (+2), leaving you with a 6-8 range in your eyes. Fucking uglies? Nah, playing to your strengths.

people who eat and cook square pizza should be executed

Unattractive is a very subjective term. With that said there's nothing wrong at all with fucking unattractive girls. I mean there are limits and all, but there's nothing wrong with aiming for quantity instead of quality.

well shes fat af, she gives head but i have to convince her shes eating a sub sandwich and not my cock

That is why they make paper bags, so you can put them over their head when you fuck them.

he's asiclly saying his dick aint big enough to penetrate a fat chick

>there
>they're
You fucking retard.

Somebody's gotta do it

um I have standards.

Honestly I like fucking "average" or "differently attractive" women
Specifically women that don't wear makeup and have crooked teeth is a huge turn on for me for some reason.
Bonus points if they play a sport.

I'm pretty fit and decent looking, not socially retarded and I don't have any issues dating, but for some reason stereotypical "hot" women disinterest me because I feel like I'm being told by someone to find them attractive.

Katie Ledecky is a good example.

OR fat chicks are not attractive.

Depends on if she has a quality asshole and/or pussy. Fucking ugly chicks can be very satisfying especially if they are really into you but have self esteem low enough that they can accept the fact that you aren't into them and are just using them for sex. You can then toy with their emotions and give them just a enough of a mirage of intimacy and they'll really do anything for you. If you like fucked up power dynamics, fucking normal chicks won't be as satisfying after getting into this.

Pussy is pussy my dude and since I don't get any I'll take whatever my ugly, pathetic ass can get

Think it's fine depending on what stage you are in life. Just graduated high school and knew this 4/10 looking girl but her body was nice and thick. She constantly threw signs of being down to fuck but I never did cuz my rep would be ruined. I would always avoid her around people but still wanted to fuck