400 COAL MINING Jobs in May! WOOHOO

400 COAL MINING Jobs in May! WOOHOO
COAL COAL COAL, I am going to create so many coal jobs. Coal is the future! #MAGA!

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearenergy.org/2017/06/05/400_coal_mining_jobs_created_in_may_283568.html
forbes.com/sites/karstenstrauss/2017/02/03/the-most-and-least-educated-states-in-the-u-s-in-2017/#1104927271be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haha
Fuckin' Americans, man

Obvious bait, I wish someone were actually this stupid though.

realclearenergy.org/2017/06/05/400_coal_mining_jobs_created_in_may_283568.html

obvious trumpanzee, I wish you weren't this retarded. What are you gonna cry? FAKE NEWS!!

So stupid they'd ask if they could pardon themselves?

Con men with comb-overs make me wanna finger my butthole.
Inb4 faggot jokes

Bump

Where did the trump supporters go? They finally ran out of ways to defend this clown

Coal towns are some of the most depressed areas. Stuff is so cheap there cuz no one has money. They really need these jobs. MAGA

It's really great having an American (non mudslide) in the Whitehouse.

Love him or hate him, that guy gets shit done.

There is nothing to defend. America is getting better and the Left is losing their minds.Cuz feelings. That's Fucking priceless! Feelings, nothing more that feelings. Whoa whoa feelings. Too fuckin funny.

i am a german political science student. in class we used to discuss important writings from thomas hobbes, hannah arendt, rené descartes etc.
nowadays we basically just trash talk about the U.S.
good job!

just a daily reminder. Mueller and his team left multi million dollar jobs to take on this case.. Which just raided manaforts house. This adminstration is going down

How about, I don't know... investing in those areas in terms of vocational training and new industries instead of dangling obscene promises of revitalizing a dead industry like a carrot in front of a starving mule?

because they would rather sit on their asses and blame mexicans for all their problems. They literally can't get off their asses and work in the fields but they cry over jobs.

Beautiful, clean coal! And it only cost a little over a million bucks per job.

This jacked up circus has been going on how many months?

They think the dude still has something laying around his house?

Get real fuck face, turn off the electric jew and go outside.

I know this is bait but lets be serious here, coal is a dead industry and it only hurts the environment.

NiCOLEass cage

butthurt much?

We need more nuclear plants. The waste product is great for shooting arabs too.

>This jacked up circus has been going on how many months?

You clearly have no clue how long it takes to build a case like this. It took the republicans almost a year to impeach Clinton for a blowjob. Grow up.

Democrats this butthurt

not for long HAHA

kek - you really think all this is about "butthurt?" This is about protecting our country from one of the most inept, dangerous leaders it's ever seen.

Trump is a skilled leader who has already brought great prosperity to our land.

I remember an user here who works in solar and wind talked about how his state (think it was Ohio) was fucked because solar and wind offers more jobs and more money, but Trump cut government funding for their projects, which cost that user and many others their jobs.

But hey, a couple dozens faggot in Kencuckyan's can go die of black lung.

That case was horseshit too. Their job is to make laws and govern the land. Not have petty squabbles like middle schoolers.

Nothing will come of any of it, but a distraction for the feeble minded.

it's pretty much a no brainer that green jobs are the future. only inbred rednecks believe coal is coming back in 2017. it's easier to blame mexicans.. these inbreds should go and work in the fields that so many mexicans left opened for "americans"

>Trump conspired with the Russians to give Hillary the popular vote

Who the fuck is even claiming that?

does that mean steampunk is coming back as legit fashion?

>Nothing will come of any of it

Sounds like Manafort may be in some trouble.

That is without mentioning he is the one who told Mueller about Don Jr's meeting with the Russians.

>Not have petty squabbles like middle schoolers.
>comparing a blowjob to a known enemy of the united states interfering with a democratic election with possible collusion from the winning party

wew lad

shit got real with that FBI raid.

approximately 26% of United States citizens are that stupid.

FAKE NEWS

NO COLLUSION

I DIDNT EVEN TALK TO A RUSSIAN

WTF ARE U TALKINABOUT

fake and gay

About 25% of US citizens also believe 9/11 was a conspiracy.

If you break intelligence down into quartiles, 25% of US citizens are functionally retarded. This is not a coincidence.

Funfact: 50% of Republicans say they would support postponing the US election if Trump proposed it.

But Trump just said today that he signed more bills than anyone. He's signed all the bills.

forbes.com/sites/karstenstrauss/2017/02/03/the-most-and-least-educated-states-in-the-u-s-in-2017/#1104927271be

hmm most if not all are pro trump states... coincidence?

>This is the future that liberals want for white America.

Real and irrefutable you faggot.

If his presidency even makes it that far. If any voter fraud was committed it was the Russians.

>white America
Never was a thing

complete ball of retards... retards vote in retards

DNC has no future in America. It's all over.

Might as well make 400 new jobs at Blockbuster, nothing but false hope

not understanding population density... you must be the un-educated ... it's ok we won't blame you

And those little blue spots still give you a popular vote victory.

All that does is show how empty this country is.

The country is slowly turning red everywhere and there's nothing you can do about it.

Thank goodness America made the right choice.

I didn't want a Hillary presidency.

I just didnt think Trump would be so clueless and incompetent.

You're absolutely right, because all that red area is just as densely populated as the blue areas.

I don't care what party is in charge now. I just want a mentally stable person in charge, not some loud mouthed real estate hustler / reality TV personality.

>If any voter fraud was committed it was the Russians.

There has been absolutely no evidence of Russian's being involved in any kind of election fraud. Trying to offer up dirt on Hilary because they hate her isn't election fraud. It's all literally fake news to keep liberals in a state of hysteria and tuning into their shitty channels and websites.

he's doing a great job

hint: the blue areas are cities full of niggers and communists

>>I just didnt think Trump would be so clueless and incompetent.

Then you weren't paying attention. It's not like he acted capable and coherent during the campaign.

really show me a historical change from red to blue... Look at every federal legislation brought in the 21st century... states now have legalized marijuana... gays can get married... national healthcare, what have republicans done? they have owned the house and sentate for a good portion of the 21st. Not one piece of important "Right wing" legislation has been brought into law. Left wing ideals are starting to take over little by little.

No but accepting that dirt is a crime.

>There has been absolutely no evidence of Russian's being involved in any kind of election fraud.

Yes this has been proven.

What hasn't been proven is if they colluded with Trump.

Stop being a fucktard.

Even CNN has to admit this man is amazing. He's getting so much shit done.

not knowing how a federal investigation works...

why are Dems so butt hurt that Trump has been able to do none of his campaign promises
you would think that would make him the most Dem's most loved Republican president
but no, Dems have such a hard on for big government that they would rather see government expand in ways that oppose their agenda than see it paralyzed

I am willing to admit I was retarded.

All the Bernie supporters who made the same mistake I did in in the election won't make it it again in 2020.

Lol fuck hillary, you can pretend the anybody who doesnt agree with you supported hillary but the only people who supported her were dumb ass liberal arts students

>This is the future lefties want for America.

Yeah I don't give two shits about Clinton. Just want a functioning adult running the country. All this fat con man is doing is saying the right things to keep his followers yahooing at rallies while he enriches himself at the rest of America's expense.

Yeah that's totally what we want.

Great argument...

So there's more than 3 million dumb ass liberal art students in this country?

Ahh the olde fake stats.

How about pulling up the FBI stats and doing it again.

THE ONLY THING THAT'S NEARLY AS STUPID AS A LIBERAL IS SOMEONE WHO WASTES THEIR TIME TRYING TO HAVE AN INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION WITH A LIBERAL.

nailed it! you people on the right are so smart!

100% REAL STATS that come directly from the FBI

BTFO

Scotfag here.

When was America supposed to be Great again?

Hasn't that time passed already?

So he pretty much has done nothing right?

holy shit.. is this really how you defend your views? With this shitty argument?? ARE YOU SERIOUS? God no wonder you voted in a retard.

Dumb, drunken scott

>won't make it it again in 2020.
This is why I hope President Trump and the Hillary campaign will be a good thing.
The parties, and more importantly the people, will realize there needs to be competent people that actually stand for something running.
Hopefully this is a mistake the country as a whole will only make one time. I probably won't be though.

This is the average Democrat.

Let that sink in for a moment.

Better questions are

When was America great?

When did America stop being great?

Why doesn't Trump think America is great?

Why does Trump not like America?

Wrong. Every US intelligence agency agrees without a doubt that Russia was involved in influencing the election in Trump's favor. That sort of unanimous conclusion doesn't come without evidence. The only ones denying this claim are Trump and his supporters.

You're likely confusing that with the lack of proof of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign. The conclusion of the investigation is pending and will take many more months to complete.

Just saying since the Crime Statistics Bureau - SF doesn't even exist.

You saying the FBI is faking numbers? Wearing your tinfoil hat?

>This is what leftists consider art
>This is their vision of the future

And you know this how?

This is the average
Republican

Let that sink in for a
moment.

got anymore jpegs to go with that image?