I need your help Sup Forums...

I need your help Sup Forums. My neighbors have recently been beating eachother and just having violent domestic disputes lately. My gf heard how bad it gets for the first time tuesday and got really frightened and it killed the whole mood.

She's still really torn and doesn't even want to come over. She's really upset that I refuse to do anything but I don't want to get involved.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20knMq7_JZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Call the police next time it happens, get the sucky once the Chad is in jail

Moar

Bro she thinks you're a weak beta and by posting this you redeem her statement true. You're posting on Sup Forums ffs. That dude is being alpha as hell and I bet your girl slips over there when you're not aware so she can get pounded by a real man. His woman and her family can't stop it. You think you can? Get a grip.

This, she will love you long time OP

I called the cops on a faggot throwing some girl from wall to wall before.
He went quietly to jail.

Break in and rape them both. Now you're the abuser. Now you've the power. Gf respects you.

Even if you call cops while it's happening, the girl will probably be a stupid bitch and go back to him/let him come back. Especially if she has a kid.
You watch.

It's not that simple anons. I'd really rather get involved with the cops + I'll have to deal with a dangerous angry druggie since i'm the only neighbor close to their apartment.

Something similar has already happened. He beats her so loudly that sometimes you can hear it from another complex. The cops have come before and during one of the beatings i've heard him bring it up.

Honestly I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to lose a relationship over someone else beating someone.

All you can do is report it. Tell her you'll report it with her there if it happens. If it happens, report it.
Show her how futile it is. You literally can't bust in there unless you know with prefect certainty that he's killing her, which is impossible.

I guess I don't really have a choice

user... You could move.

Nope. You'll have to man up and pick up the phone.
Your girl will probably think you're a knight in shining armor for doing it. You'll wait around listening to see when the police arrive, then after the dust settles, she'll bed you.
That's not taking into account that he does go to jail and your girl suggest y'all bring the girl over to talk. Don't do that.
You don't want a druggie chick tattling who called the police. Plausible deniability is the name of the game.

It's not your fucking problem. Leave it be, it will sort itself out.

Let me introduce You to a little thing called, culpability.

Are they Hispanic? If so, what you're hearing is likely just foreplay.

You have no legal duty to save a third party (when you don't create the danger) or to report a crime.

Whatever's going on is their business. If you want to fuck your girl without her complaining about the wife beater next door, go to her house instead

I can't just up and move. Besides my downstairs neighbors it's actually a decent apartment complex that's right for my commute and class.

I really didn't want to get involved but maybe I should just rip the bandaid off next time it happens.

I was thinking this mindset too and was sticking to it. But now it's affecting my relationship.

I'm not talking about legal.
There is a moral duty. We are our brother's keeper, unfortunately.

Not really. Especially when intervening might put yourself at risk. Plus, you could wind up just making the situation worse.

Been in this exact situation before myself. The girl was getting her ass whipped every other day. Finally started calling cops, after 3 times, she finally got rid of him.
Who knows.
Regardless, his girl wants to see him step up. That's what this is about.

Yeah, but bitches have this funny thing about putting their boyfriends in situations where he might get his ass kicked.

If she's so upset, she can call the cops herself. Clearly, she's not concerned enough to do that.

Hahaha. Funny but seemingly true.

not wanting to be involved with some shit
that you are totally unrelated makes you a beta , exactly!

She hasn't because she doesn't live with me. Usually she either comes to my place or we go to hers and this is the first time she's heard it.

He usually doesn't start beating her in the afternoon. I am sure though that if the cop heard it he'd be taken away in a heartbeat. It honestly does sound really bad.

Call the police on them. Tell them you want to stay anonymous.
Frequent noise complaints and they'll either stop or someone will finally kill the other.

She ends up in hospital or dead because you wouldn't call police.

If you call and police do nothing, you confirm you can go over there and do whatever you want to her.

lilchiipmunk

So if she's not around, just tell her that you called the cops. Problem solved.

youtube.com/watch?v=20knMq7_JZY

I mean shit's anonymous.

I'd suggest you report that shit because the alternative is admitting to yourself that you're a worthless subhuman who should just an hero already