GF and I are leaving for college in 10 days. She's off to east coast, I'm going west. Excited for school...

GF and I are leaving for college in 10 days. She's off to east coast, I'm going west. Excited for school, but I'm afraid I'll lose her.

Guaranteed you'll find a way cooler chick on the westcoast

Its ok user, all women are thots, especially asian ones.

You probably will

You will. Just being honest. I do not know of a single couple that stayed together coming out of high school going to the same college, let alone different ones. Your first semester is extremely important and at the end of the day you have your entire life ahead of you, don't mess that all up by wasting your time trying to maintain a long distance relationship that you know won't work. Focus on school, get a good career, and if you want, stay in touch with her. Maybe something will happen after college

You will lose her. That is a good thing. How do you expect to grow as a human being without experiencing life?

You are going to fuck up a lot, and you'll feel shitty and sad, and it sucks, but eventually, you'll find someone who makes you happy, and you'll be less sad.

Or, you'll get caught molesting someone dog and kill yourself...

glad I have so many options lol

First weekend there she's gonna whore out to fit in. Let her go, find someone new.

Thing is, you're bound to get caught eventually... Whether you find happiness first is the real question.

My plan for the year is basically do schoolwork, lift, call her, self-study more interesting computer shit than the bullshit intro to CS class will teach, sleep, repeat. I've never felt much of a need to spend time with people, and the people who I'd want to hang out with are the types that are like me- have a routine, stick to it, and get shit done. That sounds like a good life to me.

I disagree with this. OPs gf could be a reasonable person and cling to faithfulness to her absent boyfriend. She'll do the school thing, miss tons of life opportunities as a result, fail to grow as a person and end up gaining very little from the experience.

If he does the same thing, they're gonna be emotionally stunted children in their mid 20s pretending to be adults, and will inevitably make each other unhappy.

>you have to breakup with your SO to get the most out of college

lol nice one. I have cheated on mine, but I certainly got more than what I wanted out of school. You can do everything and stay together just fine. Is having sex really that important to you? You can still network just fine.

Possible, but the vast majority or girls that age, away from home for the first time. You see where this is going.

Breakup with her. If you do it now, you'll get over it and it wont effect your education as much. But worrying about her, and being sad about it later is only gonna fuck up school for you.

Just bite the fucking bullet.

She'll fuck niggers.

Don't be cucked. Fuck her brain by leaving her now.

Fuck it.
Enjoy being single.
Marriage is like a funeral anyway.

It's not about having sex, or breaking up with your girl. It is about being open to the experiences around you. You don't need to find a diff gf when you are at college or fuck bitches, you just need to be willing to experience life.

Honestly... if he's posting on Sup Forums at this time of night on a thursday, he's prolly saving himself for marriage or coaxing the neighbors collie into his room.

I agree with this completely. He probably should just dump her and get it over with.

If you think your girl is going to stay faithful during her first year of college then you're fucking stupid

+10000000000

She's gonna have half the lacrosse team pull a train on her the first week user, and you won't get laid until junior is senior year, have fun with that

Not if she's an uggo.

Best thing to do is end it before you go, otherwise you're just going to end up worrying if she's cheating on you and miss out on perhaps finding someone better. If you someday meet again and you're both single still for whatever reason try to make it work again.

Good luck user.

You will. But that's' not a bad thing. You will grow as a person and be better for it.

My situation is shitty too. Me and my girlfriend live in St. Louis. I'm moving to Chicago in November and she's going to school 3 hours opposite direction from St. Louis. We'll be 9 hours apart and even when she's on break in the summer she'll still be in St. Louis while im in Chicago. Basically after she moves in a week for the next two years at least we'll never be together in a regular basis. I'm setting aside time to go see her and she's gonna come visit me, but I'm scared of how hard long distance is gonna be. I'm scared it's gonna be too hard. I'm sad Sup Forums. I loved her. She loves me. She is the best thing to ever happen to me. I'm happier now than I've ever been. And in a week I have a two year period of uncertainty.

Don't worry user, like all long distance couples going to college, you will break up.

And you won't care, that's the beauty of college. I guarantee you will both find not only new partners but new groups of friends too.

Everything about you changes in college, it's where you become the person you will be.

Obviously it is important to you, and clearly you haven't grown in college.

What's this "life opportunities" meme everyone keeps blabbing about. It's fucking school. Do some work and essays and shit and move on. Jesus. Everyone always making shit into some huge philosophical thing.

you all have very sad outlooks on life if you think a relationship cant last through college lol just give up on lives if ur that pathetic

Ok psychoanalyst lmao

I am an opportunist, if an attractive female is dtf with minimal effort I am fucking her. That being said the pleasure I get from my relationship is not of the sexual sort mostly, and I am very happy with her regardless. We have moved on to mff threesomes since then.

Congrats! Getting rid of a gf is the best that can happen to you! Now start fucking around so hard you can never be trusted again

>You are going to fuck up a lot, and you'll feel shitty and sad, and it sucks, but eventually, you'll find someone who makes you happy, and you'll be less sad.

this.

My girlfriend dumped me when she went to college. She cut all contact with me and told me it would never work out between us.

The next summer she we ran into each other in our home town and she confessed that she was trying to get me to follow after her. I didn't, instead I just felt like shit. It was after that when I stopped loving her.

I don't know what this has to do with your thread but I wanted to post about it.

But you'll ruining everything cuz your sadness will change your personality and hold you back from moving forward in life.

Then you'll never get that feeling of happiness again that you once had cuz nothing will be the same as it was before...

Nah, relationships end all the time, dude.

Especially first relationships. You just need to take that hit and move on with your life.

You're going to. I'm sorry but one of you is going to find someone else. Be ready for it. Hope for the best, but realize that college IS the time for growth. Sometimes people grow together, but most of the time? With the distance? It's going to end in break up more times than not.

You could do it, but be ready for the break up

You will let it go break it off as it will only end in pain, move on and get a new one.
>Kids

check back with us in a couple months, I wanna know what happened