THATS IT IM FUCKING DONE

THATS IT IM FUCKING DONE.

Im fucking tired of this waste of life I live, the slow monotone routines in my daily life that have less than no impact on me. Im tired trying so hard to reclaim my life for better like it once was, I used to have friends, a loving girlfriend that actually thought of me as a person, a stable job with amazing income, a home to call my own, but after THAT FUCKING KID TOOK POSITION IT ALL WENT TO HELL. My boss starting kissing his ass just because of he of his college experience even though ive been working here for 8 FUCKING YEARS. One certificate puts a man with more than enough experience in second place. No just fucking no. After this dumbass cock sucking coked up nigger took my place and ultimately places me life in the shithole it is now. The day he showed up I knew i wouldn't like him, everyone expected so much out of him and put the dirtiest jobs on my shoulders, forcing me to cut too many corners. Then after getting forced to "cool down" he fucking dares to talk to my girl at work EVEN THOUGH WE TALKED ABOUT MARRIAGE A FUCKING MONTH BEFORE HE SHOWED UP. She kept saying its "just business meetings" and "only getting to know him" its all fucking bullshit. She's just as bad as him thought to not even consider the shit I have on this clown but of course NO ONE FUCKING LISTENS. Getting kicked out of MY OWN FUCKING HOME THAT I PAYED FOR FUCKING DUMB CUNT.

Sup Forums im done, im reclaiming my life for what it once was and if anyone gets in the way they're fucking done. First im starting with the place that wouldn't help me first off, my own work. A small elementary school in southern Oregon. All these fuckers are going tk waste away. After that the fucking issue itself is next. Third and finally for ever FUCKING DOUBTING ME AND WASTING MY TIME AND AND HEART FOR HER.

Nobody cares

kek wills it

Poor faggot, you want some nigger vagina? Fucking bitch ass faggot.

nigga pussy aint that good

Like fucking hell I do you dumb nigger. Each and everyone of you porch monkeys deserves to waste and she ain't a nigger fucking dumbass.

user, are you wasting everybody there or just your college-educated friend? And what about GF?

>inb4 v&

>Opens image
>Looks at gun
10/10 OP

Just shove that barrell all the way into your mouth, deepthroat that motherfucker and enjoy.

What time should I check CNN tomorrow?

angry white guys are funny

What about it fucking cunt
Built with my own hands with plenty of soul, something you niggers would never have

calm your tits, just use that weapon or don't. If not shut the fuck up.

Damn OP. That fucking sucks bro. That fucker does deserve to die. I don't even know what to say. But you know that your going to lose to him by killing the fucker and an heroine yourself. Get a new job, a better gf and if that hoe and that fucker ever see you again you definitely know what to do. Don't give up man.

Get that fucking gay shit out of her you hippie dick ridding faggot and burn like the rest

>95▶
>File: 1499544700002.jpg (1.15 MB, 865x6736)
>angry white guys are funny
gyujkm

Reverse image searched. 0 results. 10/10 its an original.

Oh i aint giving up until its fucking over, i got plenty of shit to go until it finally does

Oh fuck, my mom almost got melted. But now she's safe. I saved her.

I love you, Mom.

But you only can torch like three people with that many lighters. What if you run out of ammunition?

Fuck you all of you don't even believe me, you ever have your life literally taken from you? You know how that must fucking feel like? No because most of you are premature cumshots left to rot in your whore of mothers womb until she shit out the mess you fucking wastes are. I got enough firepower to end all of you. I only need to guns built by hand with the bloodnand tears our my great history.

Okay Edward.

Thanks Hackerman.

Oh no

This can't be real

I already you, you greasy grunt you. Either use it or shut the fuck up with your vagina tingle.

Let me guess, but then you took an arrow to the knee?

What the fuck did you say to me? Im not Edward and will not go down as that. Edward was that fucking niggers name and i will not be addressed as that filth. Fucking step up you cunt

>Lighters in the barrels
>A knife attached with scotch tape
>A magazine taped to a shot gun

This is to laughable to take even remotely seriously

Who the fuck are you supposed and why do we care

You neeeeedd to kiiiiiillll yourself, you stupid native american.

Bro, you sound mad. :^)

you're a coward

can this be the new weekly copy pasta thread?

YES IM GONNA FUCKING USE IT YOU HASTY DUMB NIGGER there ain't nobody at work now, i gotta wait until we all these fuckers shown up at 6am then they'll be layed to waste like you of you keep this dumbass act up faggot, and DONT EVER CALL ME FUCKING EDWARD.

Go for it faggot. Bet you won't kill 5 people before you trip on your shelves and crack your head on a table corner. Or maybe you'll puss out half way through and off yourself like the beta cuck loser you know you are.

I hope you have a class 3 weapons permit for that.

Ok, Edward

0/10
Stop being a loser. Pls kys

put me in the screenshot

You ever hear about soul you dipshit?

There won't be one cause OP is a fucking nigger faggot named Edward and won't do shit

do you work at Mcdonalds?

Cathy?

>fallout_4_weapon_mods.jpg

Sup Forums now a days is full of retarded piece of shit cum filled pussies. GTFO kid, I know where u live.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF BEFORE I DO YOU NIGGER LOVER

where who lives ?

some of you guys are alright?!??

CNN IS FAKE NEWS
>inb4 OP delivers

Yeah fucking right you do faggot

i use the same deodorant OP, shit smells so good

Share more about Edward?

You're one edgy motherfucker aren't you, Edward