WHEN YOU CROSS MY MIND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=exuEvHYUiwE
twitter.com/tylerthecreator/status/890328061434093570
youtube.com/watch?v=OBWB9yEMB8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

corniest song on the album tbqh

most well composed and emotional as well

MAKE THE DICK DISAPPEAR HOWD SHE DO DAT DERE?

why the buzz? Kendrick said that same shit first

When

Name a more iconic couple

I'll wait

youtube.com/watch?v=exuEvHYUiwE

both things were said in different contexts and amounts from TPAB and SFFB
also it's an easy to understand idiom that kendrick was 100% not the first to think of

>garden shed flows into Boredom
>Boredom flows into I ain't got time
>I ain't got time into 911/ Mr. lonely
>911/Mr. lonely into Dropping seeds
>Dropping seeds seemlessly into November (10/10)

Is this the best stretch of songs in an album this year? They're all fucking good wtf.

The line precedes even Kendrick

Busdriver did it better 15 years ago.

*drops backpack*

See You Again, 911/Mr Lonely and November are all perfect songs. There are no improvements to be made

That line is so godawful. It was cringe as fuck when Kendrick did it and it's cringe as fuck now.

I cringed when you said the word cringe. Literally the cringiest word in the history of the internet on planet earth

I dont think its working out twitter.com/tylerthecreator/status/890328061434093570

the whole album transitions beautiful

Who's the lucky boy that line was addressed to?

WHO

>tyler bring dropping that knowledge whole album
>been on some real in my feelings type shit the whole tape
>final song coming up
>on every last one of his projects the last song has been the hype one that has made me earcum so hard
>expecting great shit after the whole album
>---it's just an instrumental

I swear to god I was so upset I still haven't listened to the album since

The one who said the one about me when calling into the radio station on the previous track.

It's a good ass instrumental tho

Wyatt Navarro

It sucks

CAN I GET A KISS?

AND CAN YOU MAKE IT LAST FOREVER?

YOU LIVE IN MY DREAM STATE

I ROCK
I ROLL
I BLOOM
I GLOW

nah i think that's more about his loneliness and lingering depression
he was just vagueing romantic lines on twitter the other day

9 1 1

I HAD TO SWITCH GEARS ON EM

CALL ME SOMETIME

OK OK OK OK OK OKIE DOKIE MY INFATUATION

I fucking despised Tyler before this album.

I thought everything he did was completely devoid of talent or charm, and his persona was the cringiest fucking thing in existence.

But this album is probably the album of the year, what the fuck happened

He went through a mid-midlife crisis

20/20 20/20 VISION

biggest turnaround ever, even melon who gave cherry bomb a (deserved) 3/10 gave flower boy an 8

it sounds like he got depressed and super into cars

sounds like he grew up and fell in love, realized no one was taking him seriously and decided to fix that

Y'ALL ARE SHIT
Y'ALL ARE SHIT
Y'ALL ARE SHIT

in the album it seems like cars represent of material wealth (obviously) as well as the trappings of fame and success, the first line on the album is even "How many cars can I buy until I run out of drive?"
i'm not trying to say it's genius level metaphor play but especially for Tyler it shows lots of introspection that hasn't really bled through on his past projects

youtube.com/watch?v=OBWB9yEMB8Y

>2014

where did larry king's question even come from though

larry king's interviewing prowess comes from him inadvertently looking, sounding and acting like someone you want to nervously tell the truth to

These Larry King interviews are pretty bad. They're not conversational. In fact, he just has a bunch of pre-written questions and material that he is dead-set on getting through, regardless of the interviewee's discomfort.

With someone as provocative as Tyler with his homophobic slurs in his music, that question was written to combat/question that.

so was he trying to bait him into saying he doesn't want to see mainstream gay rap artists? i get that tyler has always used tons of slurs, but i don't think anyone above 16-year-old-on-tumblr thought processes would actually think he hates the gays

No, King wasn't trying to bait him into anything. I highly doubt even King sees Tyler as a homophobe. It's just a basic and milquetoast question you ask someone who's known for saying provocative things that the media condemns him for.

i just thought it was a weird question to follow after he just asked him what sort of person he hates, is all. sounds like that's generally just how larry king does though, so that's fine.