Globe earth believers actually think this

globe earth believers actually think this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JgY8zNZ35uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good one.

true

makes you think who wants you to believe that the earth is a ball

I am sick of the debate between flat earth and globe earth, the proponents on both sides have been so vocal with their rhetoric and so condescending with their "science" that the whole thing has taken over the media, meanwhile those of us with alternative viewpoints are here to clean up the mess caused by their bickering

What about the potential of a triangular earth? Hm? Or what of the not often discussed demicube theory? Ffs, have some humility.

Someone listened to THC today.

Calm down buddy, everyone knows the flat-earth "theory" is just a way of weeding out stupid people so everyone can make fun of them.

I heard it was a tool for intel agencies to discredit conspiracy theorists.

The only god damned truth is the time cube all of you are god damn ignorant idiots

Except you anonYou're alright

You're all idiots. The earth is a globe, but hollow, we live on the crust, and all of the heavens converge into infinity as you near the eye of God in the center.

A globe amidst the stars? Psh. A disc? Preposterous.

Don't make me laugh.

Nice bait bud

>M-MUH F-FLAT EARTH
Show me one, JUST ONE pic of the edge of this so-called flat earth we live on.

Just one pic, I'll wait.

Hold on I'm trying to upload it

it can't be shown because it is guarded by guards joke is on you faggot.

nice bait fag

Who's baiting? Prove me wrong.

If you believe in a flat Earth what happens when you hit the end of the flat Earth? Do you fall off?

i can't prove incompetent fucks wrong because you never went to school so you wouldn't understand anything

Yarrrr.

Where is the edge?, and why has no one filmed it, or photographed it?

Oh, okay. Thanks for filling me in on my education... I thought I had a master's degree. Well, you learn something new every day.

By all means, continue dodging the question while tossing half-baked insults my way.

Doesn't work that way. See: Burden of proof. Read a book shit lord

>globe earth believers
>globe earth

kek

I said my piece. Refute it.

Depending on your perspective of earth from outer space, that's literally what's happening, and that's fine.

okay, if you're 100% not baiting, I'll answer the fucking question. so earth is a certain size right? and you're saying, the ENTIRE universe is in the middle of a hollow earth, that means earth would be bigger than the entire universe, which for all we know could be infinite. and, how could things much bigger than earth fit in there? for example, any star, every star is millions of times larger than earth, and even some planets, like jupiter are much much bigger than earth. of course no planet is as large as a star, unless the star is a pulsar or something. plus, how the fuck would gravity work. and one of the biggest things is that if you tried to put all of the matter in the universe inside of a space as small as earth, it would become so condensed it would turn into a black hole, and since the entire universe just became a black hole, and the universe might be infinite, there's now a fuck ton of issues to deal with, like how a black hole that went on infinitly, how would it form? and again we come back to the issue of earth just not being nearly big enough to hold that amount of mass. even if you put something RELATIVLY small in there, like the observable universe. about 93,000,000,000 light-years in diameter, a light-year is about 6,000,000,000,000 miles (9.4 trillion kilometers) something that big yet still infinitely small compared to the possible infinite unverse, would cause the entire unverse to get pretty fucked up. thanks for reading the whole thing if you made it to the end btw.

also earth is 7,917.5 miles (12,742 kilometers) in diameter

>guarded by guards
A ring of guards around the entire edge of the planet? Do you have any idea how many people would be required for such a task? The sheer amount of resource consumption?

Maybe the equator is the top of the globe. How the fuck should i know its a globe. What is up and down in space anyway.

I have absolutely no motivation to correct you of your ignorance.

Earth is not planet. You dont even bother to do smallest research just make fun. You thunk we are crazy but look at your self. You belive that we spin and fly. You must understand they lie about everything. I wont say you what thing whay i will say do your owb research brcause i dont you belive me like you belive them. If you consider research dont visit Flat earth siciety l. They are controled oposition to make readers away from real information.

what is earth than and i think you're the one that needs to do some research

they just need few elite guards and a camera system you ignorant fuck.

thats still a lot

how can you be so blind that you have been mislead in all of your life?

We dont know anything. There is not such a place as space. You belive we fly up and somehow there is magic layer when we just start float? We cant leave earth and there is no place to go. Stars are just lights. You can use good telescope and try by your self. They are nothing what they show us. Andbthey srent balls. We see only 2d object which is light. If you belive space travel is real you havent done any research you just repeat this theories. Everything id alot closer. Sun and moon is same size as they have been seen. They bout are just lights just like other stars. Moon sun and other stars just goes around us. Not up down but farther away. This is how our vision works. We havent detecylted any earths movement. We cant proof curvature. Horizon aleays rises to the eye level. Watter always finds it level. There is not such a thing as gravity. It is just theory. What happens is density. Heavyer things than air falls. Lighter fly up.
You know why tey lie?. To make us think we are monkey man just accident. There is no reason in everything. Thry control us. You think we are suposted all life work? At this point we are all slaves. You just laught about black people l. You are even worst. You will make your kids do same. Just learn some nonsense and then make them slave for rest of their life.
There is creator not accident. I wont say god. But there is no other way.
You will remember this worda when next big thing will happen just like 9/11. We qrent actually enemies. Now all talk about trum and korea. That all is shit. Fags just repeat what news want you yo know. There wont be any attacks just things what they do by themselfs. You think they cate about us. We can solve worlds hunger with one NASAs year budget. But we better recive fake reality.
I can go on and on but there is no point.
Do your own research.
>Wake up!

answer the question

Infinite plane. Some call it realm
You like play with your and nasas balls.

so you say i can travel on earth infinitely?

It wouldn't take more than 1000-2000 elite guards and a high tech camera and security system.

people like you make me sick. just because something is complicated like earth, or gravity, or space, you have to immediately make it EXTREMELY simplified. the reason there is a horizon on earth in the first place is because earth is curved. by your logic i could be standing in canada, look across the ocean, and see europe in the distance? nope, i can't, because earth is curved. and it seems like you think earth is much much smaller than it is. and another big problem in you're beliefs is that of course you can't see the curvature of earth. if you're standing at the top of a hill and looking directly straight in the direction of the decline of the hill, you don't see it going down, do you? nope, because its impossible. you can't just immediately disagree with hundreds of years of hard work and research just because its to complicated for your tiny little brain to comprehend
>fantastic spelling btw

youtu.be/JgY8zNZ35uw
this explains my points better than i can

>magical layer when we just start float

Nigger what? You have the knowledge of a 5 year old, did you skip all of hs or something?

If the Earth is really flat then how could Pearl harbour and America nuking Japan happen retards

You can rage as hardly as you want but many professors nowadays believe that the earth is flat. You know why? Because it is flat. There is no curve that you can measure.

that's exactly what happens because of gravity

Here's what really happened to the dinosaurs.

>flat earth denier detected

actually you can kinda measure it
say theres a big bright wall, about 8 inches tall.
walk 1 mile away from it. poof its magically gone because of the curvature. but that experiment has problems like how it would be difficult to see something that small. so instead another simple one is watching a boat set sail into the ocean. eventually you'll see it get lower and lower until its completely gone over the horizon. or stop fucking your sister and go to school.

If the earth is flat, where's the edge, and where's the video proof of it?

Are you fucking retarded? Here is actual footage from the equator, you moron.

[citation needed]

They won't let you get to the edge. All a conspiracy to keep us buying precious things like good, diamonds, gasoline.

On the other side of Earth's coin is more resources. It's all a hoax to keep the rich rich, and the rest of us in check

Nailed it!

how would not goign to the edge increase buying of goods?

it also begs teh question, whats on the other side of the coin.

Proof

They don't want us to see the edge because then we'll discover the Earth is flat and another side of the Earth coin exists

Isn't it proof enough that nobody has ever seen the edge? Or let's say, nobody who lived.

See

No one has seen the edge because there isn't an edge.

Selling like hot cakes, aren't ya?

It migt be passoble. We cant go over ice wall cause government dont let us. There might be more land and they keep it for them selfs

Actually it would have a little tilt cause the earth is also tilted but you would told also so it would see like it's flat

Price of things because they're "limited resources"

here's something that i constantly think of when thinking about flattards.
if they believe nothing exists outside of earth and its all a big conspiracy.
why would the government or (specifically nasa because nasa is basically god and the biggest organization ever) go soooo far out of their way to fake hundreds of years of history and fake stars in the sky or the entire universe except earth. they would have no benefit from keeping the fucking shape of the planet we live on secret

Lol. Horizon because earth is curved. Horizon rises to eye level only in infinate serfice which dont curve.
See you are mad because i tell that they lie. Your ego out anger on me.

Flatearthers are mentally handicapped be nice you might fry their tard brains with logic.

To keep us thinking land is something to pay more for. To keep us paying taxes

how is earth infinite

Did you forget to write the beginning of that sentence or something?

North Korea knows the truth. That's why we can't go there and the world hates them

You just answered your own question

Have you heard of perspective? Atmosphere lowers vision we cant aee infinite far. You think between thous places there arent any rain structures or other things between. We cant see infinite. So when you look in night sky why you dont see infinite other galaxies. You say space is curved?

Show me nukes. We can on flat plane. You think on nqll nukes would go with curvature. LOL .Thing is nukes dont exist. It is just to fear people.

Exactly. There are limits to human eye sight and telescopes

To keep us working and paying taxes

If earth is flat why is the moon round?

Hahahaha!

For real tho are people that dense in 2017? People actually still think the earth is flat? My god isn't there bigger things to worry about? Go drink some fucking bleach, you make me sick.

what?
we can't see infinitely far because light takes time to reach us and some stuff hasn't had enough time to reach us yet. plus that shit is sooooo far away that it looks extremely faint on earth and that doesn't even take into account how much light pollution there is on earth. the reason most people can only see like 20-30 stars in the night sky is because its way too bright. if you go to a place where they've kept it dark so you can see the sky, you can see thousands of stars. but most things in the night sky are quadrillions of miles away so after traveling through space for so long they become very faint and make it hard for us to see them

It's not. It's just a flat circle. Painted on the rotating done around us. Think Truman Show movie

>>>/reddit/

then how does the surface have a different appearance depending where you are on earth?

>rotating done

Sorry but dinosaurs didnt exist. I know just meems but in geting serious. Sciensist find one tooth and build whole t rex skeleton. From only one tooth. In any museom none of thous bones are real. It is just replicas because there arent any real full skeletons. In other words they find whale bines and combain wih elephant bones. Here you got long neck dinosaur. Dinosaurs are just made up to proof evolution and to make you think you are monkey and when we look at aliens. Why they have 2 hands 2 legs 2 eyes. Like people? You think in different galaxies all look same? Or they are from other places of earth or just experiments of animals or people. If aliens were real like they claim from other galaxies. We wouldbhave more common with tomato than them.

If the Pope said the world was flat, shit would be cray

you idiots no one fukin believes that earth is flat its just a new trend of retarded trolling like belief in spagetti monster

They are not in danger i hope
Fucking pirates ruin the world

Hahaha
And flat earthers are any less plausible?

Flat earthers really are human af huh?

Sure go school to brainwash yourself. There are only nonsense match. Lose all your common senses and just repeat what they say.

North Korea at night... also looks flat from where they are