What does Sup Forums think of XXXTENTACION?

What does Sup Forums think of XXXTENTACION?
Here's some tracks:
youtube.com/watch?v=wJGcwEv7838
youtube.com/watch?v=shzelJP-py4
youtube.com/watch?v=YsFgAeDSTH0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tlQf-jCcqE
youtu.be/Wh55mUvv788
youtu.be/wY37fWzrNb8
youtu.be/_Wr7cr6ldy0
media.giphy.com/media/3ohze0RjXFlBmUxykE/giphy.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's different and unique compared to all the others that just rap about money and hoes and weed

He has actually emotional songs about depression and his past I enjoy a lot but some of his songs really just fall flat if they don't ride off his own shit and he has a feature

Overall 7/10

love his music.. he is so diverse and is so very talented.

Shitty meme rap

Alabama Nigger that wants to be free

youtube.com/watch?v=_tlQf-jCcqE

I love this video

Also he can joke around and is actually funny unlike most rappers.

What do you rate the bigger rappers such as Drake, Jayz, Eminem (I heard he's working on a new album rn)?

god awful rapper, should neck himself pronto

I personally think he garbage

I don't really have the time for full paragraphs for these guys so I'll just give them little snips

Drake 6/10
While at times he's nothing really special, when he does good he really does good

Jayz 2/10
Really generic shit but if you need random background noise it works

Eminem 7/10
A lot like drake but more special and has an all over good aura to his stuff. His music pretty much always has this inspirational or positive vibe about his past and conquering (similar to XXXTentacion's depression)

I think he got knocked the fuck out here in my city :-)

Kek

wasn't he set up though

Some of his songs are garbo in my opinion. Others like Garrettes revenge, vice city, riot, and let's pretend were numb are great.
youtu.be/Wh55mUvv788
youtu.be/wY37fWzrNb8
youtu.be/_Wr7cr6ldy0

This guy gets it

Just another nigger making the modern equivalent of tribal war dances around a fire.

His over the top bass songs like Look at me are awful, but other songs like Never and Looking for a Star are great

he is only 19 and his lyrics have so much meaning. his voice is beautiful and he is versatile for example 'riot', and compare that to 'i dont wanna do this anymore'

Fucking dumb guy, shit tier music, only "good" 'cause of memes.

vengence never comes oooohhh

Looks like a nigger. No need to click.

Who knows? But what I do know is you don't go to someone's hometown and disrespect them. That's why him & skifree both got stomped out lmao

his new album '17', i like the tracks 'orlando' and 'jocyln'

He's a nigger and a bitch don't love him no more, and he can't keep his dick in his pants

I use to like him a lot. I talked to him through snapchat 2 years ago and he was cool af. He would take the time to talk with his fans and you could tell how much he appreciated the. Right now is an edge lord faggot that dropped quality on his new stuff. I still like to listen to his music while running or exercising, caution and king of the dead will always be my go to tracks. I like how slump god just doesnt stop improving, should have been in freshman xxl. Kid trunks is starting to become a favorite too. Seriously tho, im starting to hate x and his fanbase of edgy 12 year olds

why do people dick ride him so much i found out about him in 2015 when he did a song with yung ebola and he hasnt gotten any better ski mask is far better

San Diego represent. But real talk his music is trash. I don't listen to rob stone either, but this guy is trash! OP is a faggot.

fair opinion but listen to 'orlando' and 'jocyln' from his new album. it can change your opinion

he obviously has a cool personality but is clouded by that whole street hard nigger shit so i dont fuck with him based off that (no i dont like his music)

which is so messed up because i dont fuck with corny niggas like chance the rapper either

i think i might just despise everyone tbh

What about brotha lynch hung, Biggs. What he rate on your finger scale?

media.giphy.com/media/3ohze0RjXFlBmUxykE/giphy.gif

xxxtentacion is afro-jamaican, italian, syrian and indian. lightskin at its finest

via GIPHY

dude was in jail and he still blew up.

KO

>What does Sup Forums think of XXXTENTACION?
strong meme game, i like most ppl on 2017 xxl Freshman. because he is from south FL i will put some respeck on his name

Cringey af when he dropped the beat and went off. He just isnt good enough of a rapper to do that shit

I do like Jocelyn. The other song is mediocre. The album does look promising, i am a sucker for his "toned down" work.

trips of truth