Im going to Buenos Aires and Montevideo next week with my girlfriend...

Im going to Buenos Aires and Montevideo next week with my girlfriend. Does someone know how can i get some weed over there?
Is there any user here who could hook me up?

Other urls found in this thread:

fundforpeace.org/fsi/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Please.

lol, if you are burger or european i dont recomend that you come to latinoamerica is equal to africa, you can get kill/kidnap super easy dude, no joke.

B-but everything is already paid.

Cant believe there isnt argiefag or urufag here. Jesus Christ.

sure, how much money do you have

they're asleep, is like 4-5 am in argentina

Such a terrible trip, why is with people going to stupid retarded nigger countrys? Why dont you just waste money buying a bag of crap

said from the desk which they never leave.

Dude fuck off. OP is doing something, quit throwing shade.

well be carefull on "la boca", "retiro" and all the outskirts of Buenos Aires i live there...sometimes...

Uruguay, Chile, and Argentina are the most civilizate of latinoamerica (check this fundforpeace.org/fsi/)

if you want weed should not be hard to get it there almost everyone around 25`s use it...there everyone love to party but carefull with trusting to much.

personally im trap in latinoamerica...

i just want to get out this shithole

I've been told south america is nice and i already been in Brazil, so Argentina/Uruguay seems the next two countries to visit there.

I know its bait, but i've got enough.

Nice compare to what? A warm toilet seat?

Im going to stay at Recoleta (Buenos Aires) and Punta Carretas (Montevideo). Think those are the best places.

Those places are okey.
Good luck user.
I hope you dont get rape.

Thanks bro, will report back when i return if im still alive.

bump

Still got hope someone from there still waken.

there is so misinformation about south america. you won´t get raped user don´t be a coward just avoid the dangerous places which are just a few

Where you from?

bump

Cmon south muricas.

Don't fucking come here weedfag. Stupid degenerate, I hope the mestizos kill you as soon as you touch land.
The Cono Sur is whiter than the US idiot
Here I am

t. argie

Stand around in the middle of the street. Eventually a group of men will drag you into a van and take you to where the drugs are.