Feels thread? Feels thread

Feels thread? Feels thread.
>girlfriend left me less than a week ago
>says she just doesnt feel how she used to about me
>over the past year have been developing extremely severe anxiety
>get anxious over literally everything, hold things to be true that are not true
>over the months, lash out on friends, be cuntish out of paranoia
>the anxiety eats away at my relationships
>girlfriend breaks down crying on numerous occasions because of my behavior
>i start losing friends, those that remain hang around me out of pity
>girlfriend just decides to leave me, cant handle me anymore
>been cut off by just about everybody at this point
>nobody talk to

>hbu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4bEDM4bsfWg
youtube.com/watch?v=feIBXiCenXk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Been there OP, my paranoia left when some of my relationships did. Not sure if you are in the same boat, but there's time for it to get better and a fresh start. Hope that helps

>talking with chick
>know she has a boyfriend
>w/e
>still talk as friends, she aint even that cute
>she gets drunk and says she loves me comes onto me
>give her a few harmless complements to keep her in a good mood
>net day she goes to group of friends saying im coming onto her
>im suddenly the enemy
>everyones mad at me

fuck that shit man,

try to make this a fresh start, reform yourself into a new man

kek
fuck them bitches

makes me mad,tbh not eve hot , and here i am just tryingto be friendly , time to screenshot some shit and send it to thr group to show how shit really is

Been there OP happens to the greatest, pick your self up and accept it's over, she probably wasn't even redpilled so there's hope for a better life to come

good idea, fight for justice if you can

as much as id like to not fuck up ther relationship i dont even feel bad anymore

Wow you fucked up big time mate.

Last girl that left me I didn't even fucking do anything.
Actually I went above and beyond because we were "both" convinced wed spend our lives together.
and then she left me
Yea she fucking took me for a sweet ass ride.
And I have done everything I could to just get over it and mover on... I've had my heartbroken many times.
But its really fucking hard to move on when that someone was a big part of your life for a long time even before you were with them.
But I feel cheated, lied to, and just downright deceived on a level that just completely sickens me.

Fuck 'em. You have to look out for number one in this world. No one else seems to give a shit. I used to be on the recieving end of all sorts of stuff like that because I was nice.
Now I'm a cunt and everything is fine.
*Uhhh... Almost fine.*

I assume you're 17-19 years old? dw man i've seen people go through it. You just need to spend some time to work on yourself. Right your wrongs, become a better person. It's a big personal evolution and everyone gets there different ways. As long as you work on yourself, everything will honestly work itself out.

>literally watched this happen to a friend over a nearly 2 year period.

Yea accept for the fact you still wanna die at the end of every day
>source
another cunt

>just posting pics because everyone needs to feel

bump for more

I don't "cry" anymore, and I know I'll end up dead becasue of just a lot of reasons.

But it still bothers me when I wake up, I feel good, but I suddenly feel the world is against me. Go to grab some food and people are rude to me at the store. Go to some internet forum and people are rude to me or say things that make me cringe.

Some other times it's very different, but I hate when I have "those" days. I'm worried at some point they'll be permanent.

Its your fault, not hers, not your friends.

Sort yourself out and remove the possibility that this will happen again in the future. You'll a fuckton better nigger

> (OP)
I feel deeply unfulfilled. I feel that I have been forced to make the "right" decision my entire life, always aware of the future and consequences. As I hear stories from friends and even relatives, about reckless youth and stupid mistakes, I wish that I could for once turn off the reason orinted part of my brain and take a stupid risk. I've told that the way I live is ultimately the best, that it would lead to best outcome but all I feel is blandness and the promise of more blandness. I feel like Cassandra.

ima an hero tomorrow, whats the best way to hang myself in my room?

Do future authoring

So much of who I am was defined by her. She got me into working out, she got me into eating healthy, she got me into caring about myself.
I used to be fat and sedentary, and now I alternate between running a 10K and lifting weights everyday. I taught myself how to cook so I can eat healthier and save money. I taught myself how to play the guitar.
I was going to thank her for everything she did for me. She had changed my life and made it worth living. I was suicidal before I had met her, and afterwards, I had everything to live for.
I was going to ask her out to senior prom. She said she already agreed to go with someone else, and that she couldn't break his heart by ditching him for me.
I ended up never going to prom. I threw away my tickets because I'd rather not go at all than go alone.
After prom, she started avoiding me. She couldn't look me in the eyes anymore. When I asked her what was wrong, she said she didn't want to talk.
I asked her best friend, and they said that her date brought five dudes to fuck her. She didn't regret any of it, at least not until I had asked her.

I was visibly distraught for the rest of the school year. I started to ignore women. I figured that if the most innocent girl could do such a horrible act, so could every girl.

It's been almost a year now, and I haven't contacted her since. I still work out, and make meals for myself. When I'm stressed out, I play the guitar, and for some reason, I always think about her.

>Pic unrelated, just a girl that looks like her.

Read the bible instead

Don't, please. Speak up

You trying to give him a reason? Jesus. You animal.

What's that?

Google it, some kind of self help tool that allows you to find aim in your life. It makes you define a certain place you wish to be in x number of years, and a place where you really do not wish to be ik x number of years. Conceptualizing that gives you an aim and alot of motivation to pursue said aim.

I wanna wake back up inside of the bedroom of my "home".
And we both wake up lovingly gazing at each other.
>the morning sun casts a golden silhouette in our bedroom
>its saturday so everyone is sleeping is in because no work or school
>laying there i tell her about the horrible dream I had
>we get up and make breakfast together because the little one will be waking up soon
>And i just get too live my life

It's been a nightmare and all I wanna do is wake up.
I've gone so far into hell that I don't think I will ever be okay again.

One day I'll be dead thankfully.

I feel absolutely nothing.

Relatable. I have driven myself to near-death experiences as well just to see how it feels. Feels good.

one day.

>>girlfriend left me blub blub blub boo hoo
fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=4bEDM4bsfWg

Holy shit, user, I snorted air through my nose.

At least he can get one, user.

>girlfriend decides we need "a break" couple years ago
>slightly upset at the time but meh,
>relationship was getting miserable anyway
>still single
>do career change
>start traveling constantly
>meet new chicks
>old ex wants to cheat on new boyfriend with me
>oblige because its sex, what do i care?
>now have two regular lays for when I'm home
>didn't become a whiny fag like op
>didnt give in to depression like op

Why can't op be a better human being?

wow ur edgy dood
ur so cool
u dont have feelings

Brother died last thursday...

>Relationship was getting miserable anyway
That's why you didn't give into depression you stupid fuck

what's her name? sounds like a chick I'd like to bang.

Today I made one of those sarahah accounts for shits and giggles. One of the only messages I got said "I'm always bummed we never actually fucked" and it made my day. I have no idea who it is and the only person I can think of lives on the other side of the country now, but the fact someone has thought about having sex with me, like wanted to fuck me recently gave me such a boost. It's been so long that the mere thought of someone having an ounce of attraction to me is enough to get me going. I can't even enjoy this happy moment because it's revealed what a loser I am.

Hey, if op was more introspective he could have noticed when his relationship was on the rocks too. Just saying. Wasn't my first break up either. Not sure op's full story.

Anyone have the webm of the sad asian guy smoking?

OP here.
It was a good relationship.
It's odd to think about, only a week or 2 before our separation it felt like the prime of our relationship.
as you know, she ended up leaving me shortly thereafter.
I never saw it coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=feIBXiCenXk

OP again
Anxiety fucks you up, man.
Every single day of my life, I wake up and almost as soon as my eyes open, an intense feeling of anxiety and dread sets in like an anvil landing on my chest.

Most of my friends are gone, those who aren't are leaving I feel. I wish often that I couldn't be this way. The thing that sets apart those with real mental illness and those who fake it, is those who actually have it prefer not to talk about it.

Often times I find myself thinking that even the few friends I still have deeply hate me but keep it a secret from me, not wanting to hurt my feelings. Jesus fuck, man.

Move on. There will be other, better women.