So guys I've been getting into decent shape since breaking up with my ex a couple months ago...

So guys I've been getting into decent shape since breaking up with my ex a couple months ago. I've been lifting and cardio everyday. I'm 25 and i eat my weight in grams of protein. I used to be adamantly against steroids because i was having sex several times a day everyday and didn't want to lose any part of that. Now I'm just focused on being militant, might join the military or police.
Should I try steroids? I know multiple people who can get them for cheap. Whats the best types? Hgh and what? Do i need them if I'm 25 and already high testosterone from quitting sex after being a "sex addict"? I was thinking just starting using amphetamines might be the only drive i need.
Already tried this on fit and got no response. Please advice.

OP be honest you miss your girlfriend. You're depressed and compensating for her with drugs and exercise and ambition. Let's talk. What was her name?

OP wants to fuck his body with injections, let Darwinism take effect i say

Missing people doesn't change anything, people are selfish and stupid. I will be glad when this is over.

Yes, start taking drugs right before applying to the military/police. What brilliant mind you have.

Her name was Brittany. She was dumb as fuck and i was apparently too mean about it. My xanax makes me feel fine about her being gone. I've met other women since, but everything is meaningless. I'm only alive because i have close friends, family, and wealth in my future. I've quit vaping top shelf chronic and drinking coffee since we broke up as well as getting a good exercise routine.

Ya let me do what I want.
I can get it out of my piss beforehand idiot. I passed thc quick and I used that hard-core for years.

Testicular atrophy isn't really reversible so if you abuse roids and your nuts shrivel you're fucked.
You're better off finding ways to promote your bodies natural testosterone production. Dietary changes like increasing saturated fats and certain supplements supposedly help. There's supposedly a bunch of ways of potentially increasing testicular cell growth and such.

Well i already have lots of natural testosterone. Do you think im just being impatient? What supplements do you recommend?

Also isn't there a way to use them and not abuse them?

I've heard vitamin E is supposed to help.
There's not a ton out there for test, cause mostly everything is estrogenic lol
Exercising and eating more saturated fats rather than polyunsaturated fats is supposed to help a lot. If you eat PUFAs aim for omega-3's rather than 6's.

What do you mean most everything is estrogenic? As in s vitamin e supplement from amazon would have estrogen or most foods have estrogen?

just dont. steroids dont give you automatic muscles once injected and it might actually escalate that meaningless feeling you've got when you start to come down with mood swings from roid rage. some good suppliments would be a little creatine for mass and a bunch of testosterone enhancing foods like pine nuts walnuts and what this guy saidalso no, theres no way to safely use testosterone if you produce the right amount naturally. your balls will slowly reduce in functionality.

Depends on what type of steroid you use. Test Is a lot safer than something like tren and won't affect your cardio as much. However I would suggest you go to fit /fraud/ for better advice.

lots of foods (mostly soy) have proteins and stuff the mimic the estrogen hormone while in the body. vitamin E helps with testosterone production. you're also gonna want some zinc to keep your balls working good and
L-arganine/carnitine

One of my biggest friend's said creatine doesn't actually develop muscle it just increases the size with water weight.
Thanks for the advice though, ill start eating more pine nuts and taking vitamin e with more pufas in my diet.

People cycle them which is supposed to help prevent a lot of the negative side effects.
But still, if your nuts atrophy too much you're screwed because past a certain point if your testes are incapable of producing testosterone they will not recover.
I meant like more in general. Generally men don't need to worry that much about phytoestrogens and whatever else because if you're healthy your body negates the effects plus in normal dietary quantities phytoestrogens don't exert estrogenic effects (receptor response is not a linear, below a threshold they don't have significant effects).
You can eat some soy, just don't drink 4L of soy milk a day. Like have a healthy diet, do things in moderation. If you're healthy and exercising exogenous estrogens aren't a big deal. They only become a big deal if you're a lazy fatty that eats too much and lets it accumulate.

You should eat less PUFAs, more SFAs.
But what PUFAs you do eat should be omega-3 not omega-6. Omega-9's are like bonuses that aren't that common outside supplements, but they are said to be kind of slightly nootropic possibly.

I've known about soy estrogen since i was an adolescent. My buddy had zinc before but when i researched it, it seemed like its useless if you already eat lots of meat. Can you confirm or deny this?

Aright thanks man I'll do that

Op again. Im going to bed. Ill hold off on steroids and try your advice for now.

If you look at things like the paleolithic diet it should be roughly around what you're looking for and you can make modifications from there since it's a diet heavy in red meat.
You can do a heavy saturated fat diet as a vegetarian as well though, many vegetarian bodybuilders do it.

do it faggot

"roids" are just hormones your body produces naturally but in greater quantities, too many dumb people in this thread.

Just dont take to much and youll be fine

Take my coming advice with a grain of salt. I have been lifting 5 days a week for about for years and I have personally seen dramatic changes. I have been allured multiple times by anabolics because they have been proven to literally create more muscle doing no exercise than a non-user lifting every day. I am so fucking glad I didn't use them. You start using them and you can't stop cause you'll develop shit like gyno and your body can't cope with stopping. Also you start to look cartoonish because your proportions get fucked. Definitely don't do HGH cause of the gut that comes with it. Tren is also pretty bad because it makes you a giant irritated dick. You will look better natural and if you do steriods what's the point of living a healthy lifestyle if you counteract all of it by injecting shit

Try a normal cycle of Testosteron Enantat Every two days 250mg along with Trenbolon Acetat 80 mg.
Eat three times ur weight in Protein
One time in fat , like good fats MCT,CLA nuts etc.
and go on high carb like 400g of carbs on training days and under 50 on restdays.
And try to get stronger every week should be a minimum of 2,5% more power.
10 weeks GG results boom .

This will work but once you start there isn't any going back. I know I guy who took Tren and he said he could literally eat birthday cake all day and still lose weight. That shit is powerful

>day cake all day and still lose weight. That shit is
>>mah niqqa

Yea man, his maintenance calories were like 6000 a day, it was fucking retarded

>emotionally unstable
>wants to start doing PED's
>wants to add amphetamines

Enjoy your breakdown and likely prison time.

Yeah take some androgens look it up it's the next best thing to steroids and has no side effects unless you have really shitty genetics l guess but l took it and gained ten kg's from never even working out got a good physique and kept the muscle