Are people actually okay with what SJWs have done to the new Call of Duty game?

Are people actually okay with what SJWs have done to the new Call of Duty game?
>Base it back in WW2
>But completely re-write history to have black nazis, lots of females on the battlefield, get rid of swastikas and change all the uniforms

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_45RSSGh-Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=CSYUQDRTQ6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is an outrage

Literally who gives a bollock?

We should be more mad at the creators for bowing down to the sjw's and getting cucked

>Literally who gives a bollock?
Me who feels sad for the kids of this generation who have to play SJW games and watch SJW shit when the world 10 years ago was so very different and better

And also that I cannot play another WW2 game that actually resembles true history

well i guess im just going back to R6s

>All those woman screaming
youtube.com/watch?v=_45RSSGh-Hs

the game itself looks, okay i guess.

But the fact that they gave in to faggot SJWs makes me not want to spend money on it

you and any other pussy who buys this shit is a cucked bitch. These games are NOT that good.

>These games are NOT that good.
Online can be fun even tho it gets boring but I sometimes have COD phases

youtube.com/watch?v=CSYUQDRTQ6s

OH NO NOT EVEN SWASTIKAS ARE ALLOWED IN THE NAZI ZOMBIES

But... but user! Nazis were the most diverse of any army as of now.

>women need everyone to understand other cultures
>women literally can't empathize with anyone but other women

>re-write history to make a game with women and black nazis

what happened to games being role playing? do they really have so little imagination that they need characters to look like them in order to relate?

So you are saying... this game is secretly red pilled?

That doesn't change how all swastikas are removed and uniforms are changed

then it's not nazi zombies, it's just zombies

>play another WW2 game that actually resembles true history
Yeah, because calling in nukes and care packages during a small scale battle is something that actually occurred during ww2

And guess what this will make them empowered and go on and does this shit to other game. Whats next "why cant we play as princess peach in mario. She is a very independent woman. Etc. Etc."

This is for gameplay mechanics you tard

They are gone so germans can play online is all one unified version

I'm not saying that it's "secretly" red pilled, I'm not even thinking it's an intentional red pill all that there is to it is the fact that every country wanted to preserve their future and they joined under the common believes.

>swastika removed and uniforms are changed
Have to share the game everywhere and some symbols are banned in some countries.

Basically what that user said

Speak with your wallet. Thats the only way they will get the message, because I guaran-fucking-.tee you the SJW wont be buying this game regardless of how much it panders to them

So, sacrificing historical accuracy for enjoyment is something you advocate?

The game from purely from a gameplay pov looks so good especially the zombies. But call of duty being pussies makes me not wanna buy the game. How did this happen? "Oh don't you dare put a controversial emblem in the game!... carry on killing women and black nazis thats fine." Like if youre gonna be all PG about shit, go all the way and turn it into fucking roblox.

Fucking with the designs for the sole purpose of sjw love is what I'm against

Putting in a game mechanic for getting rid of large amounts of enemies and calling it a nuke FOR GAMEPLAY MECHANICS is different

Historically accurate is more important with theme,design, story, etc that with mechanics you absolute tard

Than*

>calling in nukes
>the nuke was only in mw

illegals can't get benefits here or event vote here dumbass. hows that trump college working out for ya

summer is in full swing

[CITATION NEEDED] I'm not even the last user

So I guess a story similar to watching Saving Private Ryan isn't what this'll be. But damn the sound of those M1 Garands are beautiful.

There are actual real world issues and this isn't one of them.
I couldn't care less that some (already) historically inaccurate franchise becomes more historically inaccurate.
For fuck sake, we're talking about a franchise famous for introducing a game mode called, Nazi zombies! It isn't historically accurate, yet I didn't hear you complaining back in '08/'09
I think it is preferable to read a book or watch a documentary if you are looking for an historically accurate depiction of WW2.

lol the bridge

So it's basically not a WW2 game. If they want to just have fun with weapons then advertise it that way. There is literally no reason to make this a WW2 game if it's not an accurate representation.

Citation?
A rudimentary understanding of the American political system?

Highly Ironic considering in the old days internet users dreaded when students went back to school.

>Call of Duty
ok sjw is bad for game

but COD ruined itself the last good game was MW2

Literally the only nuke to ever be dropped occurred during WW2.

he doesn't mean college students dip shit.

You're fucking retarded and so is everyone outraged about this. I hate SJWs myself but this isn't about SJWs.

Some countries outright ban the swastika in media, so instead of the developers putting in extra work to make it historically accurate (it's call of duty, you aren't playing for historical accuracy you fucking faggot) they just leave the swastika out entirely, it's a decision based on logic, not feelings. The developers are also aware that retards on the other end of the spectrum will say "racism! sexism!" and not buy the game if it's exclusive. So again, instead of dealing with that they make the logical business decision of adding niggers and women.

You're a fucking retard, this isn't about rewriting history it's a fucking call of duty game

you are so fucking dense its almost bait

Jesus fucking christ are you guys 12? I'm just pointing out the irony, I know you guys speak in insults in curse word but knock it off. Just because your on the big boy site doesn't mean you have to be total spazzos.

You're playing video games in search of historical accuracy and get insanely bent out of shape when the developers don't have you're smooth brained ideologies in mind. What a fuckin bum

thank you for having a brain, have a nice night

>I hate SJWs
fucking kek

You realize that you're literally talking about SJWS right?

ohhh boy we have a proper summer fag here.

I think you picked the wrong image... unless you're describing yourself.

Yes, that's the point, they're acting like it's being developed by SJWs and based on emotion when really they're all just smart business decisions anyone would make

Just as bad as pretending it didn't happen

Poor nazis they did nothing wrong why would you put niggers In their ranks.

I gave you a reaction image my man.

Wow you really got me by the balls now, how will I ever recover from this. Lmao I've been here since late 2015. You don't even know memes we had back in the day kiddo.

SJWs didn't do that. cowardly, greedy jew devs did.

no thats a meme mad by a bullied summer fag lmao

It's literally labeled you retard.

Oh sweet now we have to resort to racism, your folder needs some work kiddo.

>Ive been here since late 2015
i hope this is bait

I thought there were black Nazi's.

samefag

I mean i already got one so...

You likely came here over the summer, looted one YLYL thread for reaction images and rolled with it so you tell me mate.

You guessed it, wasn't trying to hide it to be honest.

WE WUZ NAZIS N SHEEEEEEEIT

boy i havent been here for just summer

Congrats on having the normie version of a great meme.

You're ok with a fake universe with zombies nazis and infinite ammo, but women and black nazis is too much?

CoD has not been known for its realism for a decade now.

No, no Tyrone. Nazis are bad. Dont be Nazis. Nazis bad. Whites are Nazis. Whites are bad.

Fucking this.

ITT uneducated faggots whining about inaccuracy in a game that has never been remotely historically accurate.

As a history major, let me tell you that there is NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING historically accurate in COD or BF.

NOTHING.

So what, you see women in a game and your panties are up in a bunch?
But when the game completely disrespects history and presents one of the worse tragedies in history as mindless fun it's all good?

Do you think a WW1 war veteran would've enjoyed seeing videos of Pewdiepie getting excited about headshots in BF1? Having crazy fun stepping on the memories of his fallen comrades?

Ignorance at its best. You either historically despised COD from the very beginning or you shut the fuck up.

Peasants.

Doubt it, you can find all these images in an average yly/reactionl thread friendo.

SHEEEEEEEEIT

Surely you jest, summer child.

samefag

Kek

First of all: Who had thought that CALL OF DUTY was a game which aimed to be realistic? It's essentially a fun shooter which didn't even try to be particularly realistic for the last few games. Why is anyone suprised?

Secondly: Only Sup Forums is bothered by the lack of swastikas. There's a number of popular games taking place in the second world war which are completely free of them - it's not even a new thing.

Whit man won full uz agin.

Congrats on needing memes to get your point across.

Clever back to your roots at-least I appreciate that.

It's almost like I can predict the future.

samefag. prove me wrong (pro tip) you cant

Two of em aren't me, I aint trying to hide it either.

We no betta, whit boi

Atleast there was a point to get across.

There were black soldiers in the german army at many points

Also, the swastica was removed so that the game could be sold in the EU. Same reason WarThunder needed to remove the swastica.

Are you triggered?

It's just not accurate, did Hitler remove the swastica so he stopped offending sjw faggots?

That moment when Sup Forumstards resort to just spurting out random words to a lost argument. rip this feg.

no, because at the time the swastica was not an offensive symbol you fucking twat

>ruin cawadooby
that's like 'raiding' Sup Forums
cowadewdie was always a bottom-tier fps
you want ww2? you play red orchestra/rising storm, perfect blend of arcade and realism.

kek this thread

Unless the game engine has to account for nazi bombs making swastika-shaped craters on the ground, Tex Avery/Warhammer-style, then why not let the presence of swastikas be determined by the client side install? Let it be up to the player?
It could be determined at the installation of the game; some big, fat ssuper-nazi asking if "do you want to see some actual Hagenkreuze, mein freund, or would our glorious Eisernes Kreuz suffice?"

On s side note: black and/or female soldiers don't bother me, but you can't have fucking nazis without the swastika. I agree with anons on that.

/someone else
I'd argue that people in countries who fight germany might have been offended if you started waving it there. Essentially like waving a best corea flag in sk.

I was referring to how my reaction image had become relevant "like I could predict the future" because newfags like you always have the same reaction. It's literally too easy. And when you lose you always back-track and go back to "baiting" it's humorous kiddo.

I was going to see if any one else posted this. Strange how Sup Forums ignores it's own evidence in order to hate SJW's

the campaign is still "historically 'accurate'" and thats putting it generously because COD games are never historically accurate and no one looks for that in a COD game but either way the only thing "ruined by the SJWs" is the multiplayer so stop bitching and moaning about other people's bitching and moaning and play better games you fucking manchild

>Let it be up to the player

It used to be until the EU passed laws saying games that did that could not be sold in the EU.

It's all about the game sales.

Native americans never used swasticas unless you are from CENTRAL america where the incas and azteks lived.

AND ITS NOT THE SAME ONE.

I'd tell you that you should have learned that in school but you were probably raised on the rez

*yawn* thread is boring now.

>Call of Duty
yeah sorry bud Sup Forums is for 18+ only

Mexico, where the aztecs came from, is north america not central.