Hey Sup Forumsros long time lurker and I really need your advice

Hey Sup Forumsros long time lurker and I really need your advice.
I have been dating this girl for 3 and half years. We were almost engaged. In the past few weeks I felt like she had been becoming distant and it made me suspicious. Well tonight I found out that she made out with another guy a few nights ago. I immediately told her to fuck off but then she began to scream and cry and beg me to stay and said it would never happen again. I love her more than anything but I don't know if this is something I can get over. Am I a cuck if I stay or should I say fuck her?

Tl;dr my girlfriend kissed another dude. Wut do?

Also ama and general feels

Kill the man she made out with. Make sure she knows what will happen to the next guy she try's to mess around with.

Leave or it will keep happening until it turns to fucking other dudes. I speak from experience

Relax humans make errors
God is divine
Emulate divinité
Seek her forgiveness for your shortcomings and reaffirm her faith in you

Melg need s a raise

Have fun in valhalla and the islands of teddy bears should you expire,mr,g

I can't figure out who it is no one will tell because they know I'll fuck him up. It's so frustrating.

That was my first thought. Thanks man.

I don't believe in god. I'm intelligent.

Usually I'd say just get her to fuck off. Be strong about it and find someone else asap. Though if you really really love her make her win you back. Make her prove that you're worth it to her, make her back off for a while and see if she checks in on you. Shoot her down a couple times. If she keeps trying to get you to be with her over days or weeks then it could be safe to say she wants you back but if she comes on really strong at first but ends up fucking off in a week you know she isn't worth it. I've always done the former because I can't manage to give her an inch without giving her a mile too, but if you think you can keep her at arms length then by all means

Remember OP. If she breathe, she a thot.
Obviously if she had "a moment of weakness", then it'll happen again because you aren't the most important thing to her, and therefore she does deserve a ring on her finger.

Its your choice what you do regarding how you feel about how the situation went. But I went through this 4 years ago when I was in our relationship for 5 years. To me it's just a kiss or make out. I was pissed but got over it seeing as that is all that happened I could get over it. I can and still do trust her. If you can not trust her then that is your answer.

She fucked him too

Give her the good 'ol sand nigger trick. Cut off her clit and beat her senseless in the name of your retarded brown people religion, then she'll think twice before fucking black guys behind your back. I mean, um. Kissing another dude, yeah, because I'm sure that's all she's done.

Thank you all so much. I honestly think I need to just push through this because I just don't trust her anymore and I don't think I could again. Im so glad I always have /b

You need advice from Sup Forums? Sup Forums? I've never understood why people do this, like can't you go literally any where else and ask this question? What the fuck. Has anyone ever benefited from asking advice from here? Obviously I feel a lot of redditors are here anyway so you mys well just go there. Anyone reasonable enough to give you actual advise is probably not from here fyi.

We're all just dudes who feel shitty trying to help other dudes feel a little less shitty. What's wrong with that?

I don't go on reddit and I have almost no social media. Only a snapchat. And I've been talking with my actual friends but it never hurts to get an unbiased opinion from an anonymous person

We got ya Sup Forumsrotha. Post her nudes

Exactly

Oh damn. Yeah I will I guess if someone gets dubs.

Rolling for butthole

Roll for tits

Rollin

Don't listen to these two. She isn't worth going to prison over. She is a whore. There are many reasons to kill a motherfucker, and you may have to take a hard look someday at em. But a whore is never one. If you are kind enough and man enough to give her a second chance...she also still isn't worth it. Spend that kindness on someone who matters. There are many in your life that will deserve it. Finally Jesus is a Jewish moron that will get you killed just like he did. Get a better faith and don't listen to the corpse follower.

He's right. I also speak from experience. Don't give your heart away to someone who doesn't value it, or someday they will really fuck it up and you are going to get colder, more cynical and just a shittier person to be for the next person. And that is unfair to them.

There is and will be for many, many more years someone who will treat you how they truly want to be treated. Sometimes you know in a moment, and sometimes it takes 3.5 years to learn about them. If you don't find that someone & settle for someone that isn't trustworthy, you have nobody to blame for the next however many shitty years more of life you have with that person except yourself. Do you fuck around behind her back?

I guess I'll roll

Your "shitty" is fucking life. Get over it man. Not everything has to be shitty, just because a girl rejected you or some shit doesn't mean your life is shitty.

Never fucked around behind her back. In fact it's a huge problem I have and I told her from day one that if she cheated I would walk away. She knew this and made the conscious to do what she did. That's what really fucks me up. I know you're right.

I'm not OP you tard

You don't know me man. You don't know what I came up from.

You already know what you want to do, there is an answer that feels right to you. Trust your gut, don't ask Sup Forums. This is all a sad ploy to try and see how many people give you the answer you want to hear. Be a man, make your choice, and fucking go with it.

Fuck you're not wrong

Cheating is literally the scummiest thing in the world. OP, you are a good man. You will find better. She consciously made that decision and it's clear that you are not important to her because of that. Leave her. I promise someone better is out there waiting for you.

Oh also I got dubs so post full frontal

Oh stop being a fucking edgelord, I get it bro. Life sucks sometimes. It sucks that whatever happened to you happened but surrounding yourself with other "depressed" people isn't helping you no matter how you spin it.

Exactly my amigo! I bet you had plenty of opportunities to do it too. Bitches suck. But all you can do is drill on to the next one and keep an eye out for the alarm bells you probably saw in this one cause now you know what those alarms mean.

Been where you are OP. It's over bro. If you stay you'll resent her, be paranoid and there will be others. You'll prolly find out she's even gone further than making out. Let's face the cold reality bro, if she loved you it would have never happened. You deserve better and you will find better. Do the right thing and minimize your suffering. Don't hang around another few years just because you've dated this long, she failed.

This.