Come home americucks you are british clay

Come home americucks you are british clay

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.about.com/od/government/a/DCVoteRights.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This.
All of North America belongs to Britain.

even mexico?

No thanks bud, my ancestors left for a reason.

I already visit my relatives in Britain every Christmas.
I don't have enough money to go twice a year, sorry.

In 1765, the average amount of tax paid by someone in Great Britain itself was 312 pence (26 shillings) per year.

In Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and New York, the average tax was 12 pence per year, or 4% of the amount paid by people in Britain. People in Virginia only paid 5 pence, or less than half that amount.

In the years between 1765 and 1775 Britain greatly increased the tax burden on the American colonists by raising customs duties. This increased the tax burden by a massive 8 pence per head, to 20 pence per year — or 6% of the taxes that people in Britain itself had to pay, rather than 4%. This injustice drove the American patriots to rebellion.

Kek that was my thread the other day

Mexico is arguably Central America outside of opportunistic things like NAFTA but I would be in favour of conquering and annexing it anyway

Are these numbers valid?

>what is geography

UK is just a shittier New England with more Muslims.

Central America is technically still North America.

TEA

IN

SEA

NE and the UK are nothing alike.

NE is probably more like a white france than it is the UK.

Starting in 1765, members of American colonial society rejected the authority of the British Parliament to tax them and to create other laws affecting them without colonial representatives in the government. During the following decade, protests continued to escalate by colonists (known as Patriots), as in the Boston Tea Party in 1773, during which patriots destroyed a consignment of taxed tea from the Parliament-controlled and favored East India Company. The British responded by closing Boston Harbor, demanding that it would not be re-opened until those responsible for the vandalism of property owned by innocent third party merchants paid for the damages caused by their actions in 1774 in what was known as the Coercive Acts, following which Patriots in the other colonies rallied behind Massachusetts. In late 1774, the Patriots set up their own alternative government to better coordinate their resistance efforts against Great Britain, while other colonists, known as Loyalists, preferred to remain aligned to the British Crown.

taxation without representation?

>Being this retarded and pig ignorant about your own bloody country
Fuck me

Tensions escalated to the outbreak of fighting between Patriot militia and British regulars at Lexington and Concord in April 1775. The conflict then developed into a global war, during which the Patriots fought the British and Loyalists in what became known as the American Revolutionary War (1775–1783). Patriots in each of the thirteen colonies formed Provincial Congresses that assumed power from the old colonial governments and suppressed Loyalism, and from there built a Continental Army under the leadership of General George Washington. The Continental Congress determined King George III's rule to be tyrannical and infringing the colonists' "rights as Englishmen", and declared the colonies free and independent states on July 4, 1776. The Patriot leadership professed the political philosophies of liberalism and republicanism to reject monarchy and aristocracy, and proclaimed that all men are created equal. Congress rejected British proposals requiring allegiance to the monarchy and abandonment of independence.

Your country is the size of a state though.

You're doing that right now to Washington DC and Puerto Rico. Apologise.

>DC

u wut

I said I was in favour of it la

>when you get to tell someone about their own country
dc.about.com/od/government/a/DCVoteRights.htm

I didnt know because nobody ever mentions this

Itd be like if you found some part of Southampton or Bristol was ineligible to vote for Brexit on the day of voting

US is just a shitty version of the UK with more dindus and spics

OHHHHHHHH THE KEK SHED BURNS

>Throws a monumental tantrum over an extremely narrow interpretation of parliamentary representation
>*300 years pass*
>Wut about taxes? Idc lol
You're testing my patience, colonial

>UK muslim population, 4.4%
>US muslim pulsation, 1%

No thanks

It's bizarre, for sure. Useful for pub trivia rounds or Sup Forums banter sessions.

Still waiting on that apology, btw

Brit equivelant would probably be the Speaker, btw. Historically, his seat is never contested outside of meme parties and he can't vote on any motion.

Than why do you want it dumb faggot?

Letting in continentals was a mistake.

Should have been just WASPs and scandis desu

t. lower HDI than the US

>le mooooooosleeeeems