There is no turd denser than this. Prove me wrong

There is no turd denser than this. Prove me wrong.

Damn it Gloria man is that you again

Yes indeed it is. How are you man?

I'm fine I guess. Still baffled by this fetish of yours.
How about you?

I'm good. Just livin' day by day.

Have we interacted much? I know you ask about me every few threads but I'm not sure if we've ever had much actual discussion before.

I don't think we actually have aside from asking if it's you and maybe one other exchange

Oh, well in that case, would you like to have a discussion?

Sure. Suprise me

Thicc af

Oh, I thought you'd want to start it off.

The girl or the turd?

Oh. Well okay. What do you do when you aren't posting megashits on Sup Forums

Both tbh

Well that's not what I was expecting, but okay. When I'm not browsing Sup Forums I guess I just do typical internet stuff like watch Youtube and check a few other sites. I also like drawing and playing vidya but I haven't done much of either lately.

And do you like both?

My only problem with this is that the texture on the turds look flat to me. The outline combined with them just makes them look like they lack depth IMO.

And I don't think that looks as dense, sorry. They look more malleable. Especially the tips.

Thought I'd start off on some common ground. I can respect the art and video gayms. Can relate. Waiting to go back to college myself in a few days.
How about you? Job? School? Both?

More scat, less furry plz
Even hyper is ok

That's not even dense. Sloppy as fuck.

Part time job. I want to move on to one with more hours soon though.

Not as dense. Try again.

asking the wrong person man, im just a furfag, its all I know how to find

It's my thread, bud. I can post furry if I want. But luckily for you I do have a few human pics on my computer.

>Even hyper is ok
So you like hyperscat, huh?

I know that I love hyper
>differentAnon

Are you or yet another guy?

Yep, same person
call me Anon2 i guess
>Anon2

Thanks, I'd look at trash where there are more scat lately but it's all furry over there

Also yeah hyper is great

That's good. I have one lined up for I go back hopefully. Easiest job in the world if I get it. Oh well. Go to funding my steam addiction or a car

Alright then anon2, anything you'd like to discuss. What you like about hyper?

You too non-furry user; what do you like about hyper? Do you have a size limit? I sure don't.

That's cool. What job is it?

Food worker in the cafeteria place at school. Standards are really low there and nobody gives a shit so as you long as you show up and don't make a huge mess you're fine

well, mostly the mess
>A2

Not really a size limit but maybe sometimes a believable size, albeit huge can be hotter

I don't mind a freak size though
I like it because of the contrast of the small frame of the girl and the amount of shit she can dump

Can one of you explain the scat fetish?

I'm not disgusted, but everytime I see these pics, all I can think of is the horrors of severe opioid-induced constipation.

Well I just clean an office building and a lobby two times a week for each, sometimes I litter-pick car parks and do some other things. Do some groundswork every now and then too.

So not a fan of solid logs then?

So do you like that picture I just posted? What about this one?

yeah not really, the sloppier, the better in my opinion
>A2

OP here. I just like seeing girls push out huge turds. I like the idea that something that big could build up inside of them and that they have the strength to bear down and push it out and the ability to stretch that far. I like how big it stretches their anuses and I like the texture of the logs too.

Also I like butts so seeing something come out of them is good too.

Sounds nice and simple. I'll see you in another thread. Tired as hell.

Well I'm not really into sloppy scat, I'm afraid. I know this sounds weird but I don't like scat for the filth aspect. I like "clean" turds, for lack of a better word.

Maybe you might enjoy this; there's some mild sloppiness to it.

Yeah, it's not really difficult, and the pay is good. Thanks for dropping by, user. I'll see you again sometime.

Yeah but the problem is, you actually can't push it out when it gets that big.

I've seen patients in the E.R. that had to have oversized, impacted turds of similar sizes to these pics surgically removed from their colons; all of them were opioid-induced.

>Yeah but the problem is, you actually can't push it out when it gets that big.
Dude, it can't even get as big as some of these pics. It's just a fantasy, you know? It's not based on realism.

>I've seen patients in the E.R. that had to have oversized, impacted turds of similar sizes to these pics
Yikes. Got any pics of these removed turds?

Idk at that point it's funny tbh
Previous one was better imo

Yeah, it's cuter IMO. I dunno why but I love cute scat pics. Cute girls doing giant poops is so adorable? What do you think?

>scrolling through Sup Forums late at night
>horny
>find this thread
>why not
Thanks a lot for the new weird ass fetish op

You like what you see? Care to explain why this suddenly interested you? Which pics do you like here the most?

Still here A2?

I just came in this thread Cus I was bored and thought it would be funny to see this shit but idk what grasped me maybe the scat aspect or the anal gape from the real ease but it's got me wanting more

Best things here is definitely this And

Oh yeah? How many Courics is it?

That contrast is god tier too
A cute girl dumping a huge, superthick shit? Amazing

Oh those ones? So you like really big huh? I have a few more pics If you want to stick around for a bit.

Courics measures size not density.

I'll stick around for now

I absolutely love cute girls doing gigantic poos. So cute. What do you think of ?

She's adorable, although her dumping pose could be hotter
Also shit is a bit too big

Care to explain what you love about those pics in particular?

>Also shit is a bit too big
But you liked , no?

I like them yeah, but when the dumps are gigantic it turns to be funny instead of hot, even ridiculous sometimes

But again, just my humble opinion

I guess it's the contrast of the cute/hot female releasing this gigantic shit and also the Amount of effort in their faces from letting it out leaving their anus in shambles

That's fine, user, you like what you like, I was just curious as to why the truck one wasn't too big for you.

I like the innocence in most of them. They're not trying to be lewd; they're just trying to take a dump and it just happens to be big. I like to think they're anuses wouldn't be damaged from it but that's just me.

Still here anyone? I'm starting to run out of pics to post.

Anyone?

R.I.P. thread :/

Gotta sleep now, maybe next time
Sorry bud

Okay. Goodbye user. Hope we meet again.