Why do people hate Fidget Spinners? I think there're pretty cool and fun

Why do people hate Fidget Spinners? I think there're pretty cool and fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GikAhSKUNE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People probably hate you, too

people hate fun

who knows

Good for you. Keep it to yourself. You don't have to show me your spinning thing. Unless it has lights.

they have lights?

Your autism-based fascinations with simple objects is not something to be proud of.

Just take up smoking. Gives you something to do with your hands, and it's better for your oral fixation than sucking cock all day.

I personally really really like these gadgets my autistic son has a big collection of them and I think it has really improved his general behaviour. Big shout out to whoever invented these things, they are true genius!

>Why do people hate Fidget Spinners?
because there were so many fads through the '90s people became inoculated against them and now see them as the shitty product pushed by money grubbing assholes that they are

I'm sorry you have an autistic son. At least you can return fidget spinners.

No need! They're really doing gods work

i like 'em

They sooth my crippling depression

Some do. Check on Amazon. They look really cool.

ive never seen one in real life, only on youtube

Wow that is just amazing! My son will love these ones.

i want one of these but they don't sell them here

North Korea?

I think it's less about hating the actual product and more about hating the retarded YouTube little kid culture that has promoted them to being one of the hottest toys ever

I'm just waiting until they finally die out like fucking pogs

>fun
i usually play video games, watch a movie, read a book or at the very least jerk off but hey enjoy your stupid toy

kek

Here is a quick rundown on fidget spinners
youtube.com/watch?v=GikAhSKUNE0

Perhaps. Have you considered that believing in fantasy beings (e.g., wizards, cyclops, god) is pretty autistic in itself? Fidget spinners may help deal eith sutist but they certainly can't cure it.

I hope so. I got one for my sister and she loves it.

All of you are idiots. These things are hunks of overpriced weighted crap. The same effect can be achieved by rolling a quarter between your fingers or tapping a pencil on a table.

The real genius here was how these useless little gadgets were marketed to trendy mindless sheeple, like yourselves.

This is the exact type of autism I was talking about earlier

Glad to hear, hope she enjoys them as much as my son does!

smoking will give you cancer and heart problems
what's wrong with the autistic toy, it helps me with anxiety

These things are rad as fuck!

those comments are a bit harsh

There's no reason to feel strong emotions towards any kinds of toys. Hating them is just as retarded as buying 9000 of them.

Fidget spinners.. if you need something so simple that a 3 year old would find fun, to amuse yourself, why not just go all the way and an hero while you're here faggot.