Thank you to the greatest sports team that ever existed, the New England Patriots

I recently lost my son, Julian in November. He was born the day Jimmy G was destroying the Dolphins. We watched every game together we could. That picture was from his last Pats game, a win of course against the bills. It was probably my favorite day of my life, him and I watched football all day long, he barely made a fuss.

Someone from the Patriots sent my family and I that letter a few weeks after and to this day it means more than anyone could imagine to me. Then to top it off the team has one of the most amazing seasons in NFL history to bring a small shimmer of joy into my life. We are so lucky to be supporters of this amazing team, I don't blame all the other fans for hating us. So thank you to The New England Patriots, for winning it all for us. I know they didn't and don't know my little Jules, but I still like to think they did it for him.

He was the strongest human I ever met, and I believe he somehow helped our team pull out that win that can easily be considered a miracle. Maybe Little Jules helped out Big Jules with that catch, maybe he didn't, I don't know. Either way though thank god for this team.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Patriots/comments/5tg36y/thank_you_to_the_greatest_sports_team_that_ever/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>using the death of your child for attention and memorabilia

F

Where can I subscribe? Nice blog post

>Be Pats fan
>God smites your son
Pottery

;_;7

>i wouldn't give my first born son for another Tom Brady super bowl

>that 2 sentence stock (you)

shit tier customer service there

How much would this go for on ebay

If you post this on Reddit you'd get like 10k upvotes and gold desu

Just saying

>not implying (You)s are basically upvotes

why dont you post this on reddit for some epic reddit gold?

hehehehehehehehehehehe

Nice blog!
If you posted this on facebook you'd get like 10k shares (worths more than a kid tbqh)

The responses to this thread are why celebrities don't do AMAs here.

Fuck you, fuck OP and fuck celebrities. #MAGA

Are you happy because you got a letter for a kid? That's a shit trade fâm.

Ohhhhh no! If only celebrities would grace us with their presence! All of my movie star memorabilia is how I plan to put my kids through college. Antique Roadshow said I could get 10,000 for John Laraquette's spine!

Excuse me, I need to go vote for a celebrity to be president now. Then it's straight home for 6 episodes of Kardashians. God bless our insane celebrity obsessed culture!

Are you sure? I'd rather have a letter

When your kid has a glitch like the OP one, yes. But stable kids can make you happy, you know, like getting beer from the fridge for you.

I never said I wanted celebrity AMAs you fuck.

You do actually watch reality shows with rich people? Kill yourself.

F

Sup Forums probably isn't the place to come with something like this just because of how edgy people are.

I'm sorry for your loss. I'm happy that the Patriots' success brings even a small semblance of joy into your life even though you just lost your child.

If this post is sincere, I am sorry for your loss and hope God gives you the strength to persevere. Please don't internalize your suffering.
If this is some sort of edgy "troll" I hope all the bad things in this world happen to you, nobody but you, because the loss of an infant is tragic. Babies are a sign God still loves us and are a sign of His goodness.

;_;

this is why i come to reddit

Kek
Well deserved desu

That was really nice of the Patriots™ to remember their loyal customer

This.

Why are you using your son's death for (You)s?

did he died?

>I recently lost my son, Julian in November.
Have you tried looking for him?

Also, I guarantee this is pasta. Nobody would really bring such a heart-rending story to Sup Forums. Obviously the original guy gets an unironic F from me, but OP will only get jokes because OP is joking. The absolute faggot.

reddit.com/r/Patriots/comments/5tg36y/thank_you_to_the_greatest_sports_team_that_ever/

Pls don't bull yhim

This is pretty weird. The whole Patriot thing seems more important to you than the whole death of your child thing. Sorry, after careful deliberation, I'm calling bullshit on this one.

lol just call him a fag and be done with it m8

I don't think the kid gave a shit about the game

It was typed out on fucking stationary I can understand if it was handwritten and signed by most of the team although if Gronk wrote it, it would be HILARIOUS.

Wow OP that was truly heartwarming. Here's some gold and an upboat. Think I'll share this one on Facebook too. I like to give my guys a good blog read every now and then.

Should have given him a season ticket
cheap cunts

Well, you might as well get some free swag if your son already died. Make up a story about him being a fan and get some loot.

This is clearly pasta but the story is real, The patriots are a wonderful thing

That is the definition of making pots

implying Sup Forums isn't basically reddit now

>strongst human i even met
>dies in one (1) NFL season

pick one

maybe you can have him made into a football

>He was the strongest human I ever met
Can't have been that strong since he was a baby and now dead.

what does this mean

>I lost my son but hey the pats won so it's not all bad
>handegg fans

Fuck the shitbags that engage in this garbage behavior.

>greatest sports team that ever existed
90% of the world population do not know who the patriots are (the entire US are the 4.3%, so lets be generous and consider more than duplicate the population). I imagine like 95% (or more) of the world population can name 2 players from the patriots...I can´t.

We here at Sup Forums are very proud of your willful ignorance of American football. Well meme'd and upboated :'^)

F.

Another Pats fan showing true class. Not that I expected anything less. Heroic and steadfast resilience against the forms of faggotry found amongst, and within, other teams (that would be all of them including those fucking queers who follow other sports). I'm a lifelong. I've followed New England from the moment I realised the old one was shit, from the time when some American "men" decided to start watching La Liga as a cover for their fixation on European boy pussy. They obnoxiously hide behind a conceit of being cultured. Bumming other men isn't cultured unless you're Greek, even if they're Spanish and have better skin than most of those ham beasts at your local bar. All that these American soccer fans have discovered , and soccer fans only exist outside of Boston, is that they don't know art beyond the retarded patterns of shit sprayed up their walls. They looked to Europe for solace, but all they found was an anal fisting. Contrast this with my experience of moving over to being a football fan. I know what the first man to make fire felt (from Boston), the man who invented the wheel (from Boston), the man who first grabbed some pussy (from Boston). It is what drew the current President and it can be summed up in one word: F R E E D O M. The Pats made me realise that "to be or not to be?" isn't a question. It's a misnomer, Shakespeare only thought it was a question because he's a mathafackin queer. It is always good to not be a faggot, or from New York.

i guess he didn't meet many people then

kys

>pats fans
>bunch of souless bandwagoning faggots Is what they are Is what they are

t. a classy user.

I thought it was a copypasta from another site. Surely people know?

your son died for robert kraft, tom brady and donald DRUMPF i hope you're fucking happy

Don't pay attention OP. Finland still practises the old Mongol custom of eating the weak.

Do you not realize this is a copy/paste reddit post?

lik did if u cri evertim
(seriously, back to facebook with you)

we don't need more normfags like celebirtes here (coming from a normfag)

>
>
>
>Do you not realize this is a copy/paste reddit post?
Sure thing faggot. It's sincere.

I didnt say it wasn't sincere, just that its not OC from Sup Forums. It a reddit post.

>I recently lost my son, Julian

Have you tried looking for him?

this isn't social media.

This is asocial pandering.

please accept these condolences all the same.

>implying packers aren't worse

What a ridiculous notion; that a dead baby could somehow affect the result of a football game.

I know its pasta and it still made me cry

babies with sad illnesses really hurt me inside

Thank god for Tom Brady.. he saved this mans life

not bad m8

it totally could though

like if a player threw a dead baby at the other team's coach he would sureley get ejected and that would affect the outcome

It's more down to shitty moderation, which is down to the way the site works.

Coming live from a country where 60% believe in a magical sky wizard who caused evolution and enough voted for president meme. What do you expect?

I don't understand and it actually irks me when people say shit like this about dying kids.

nothing personnel kid

*deletes your child behind you*

(You)s are just the sum of upvotes and downvotes

yeah but what if out there there's a dying kid with colon cancer or some shit from Atlanta that watching his team win the Owl would have given him the strength to battle out of it and live a normal, happy life, but instead watched the bigest choke job in the history of sports and will now die and leave his parents and relatives devastated, all thanks to that faggot brady?

I found your son

It does seem weird, but consider this:

>man welcomes son into the world
>but early on, the son has some medical issue that will likely be fatal
>as a coping mechanism, man hyper-focuses on football

I can't even imagine how painful it is to go through something like this. I'd honestly expect most people to react to something so tragic in a weird way.

Rest in peace, little dude.