Bandcamp Thread /bcg/

Bandcamp Thread BCG

post the music, GIVE FEEDBACK, talk about what you've been doing

QOTD: favorite Sup Forums bandcamp artist that doesn't post anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

scrugley.bandcamp.com/
yamir.bandcamp.com/
cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/mullv-d
house-for-musicians.tumblr.com/post/159105762557/rawhouse1
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p
morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music
soundcloud.com/daremr/orcs
echotail.bandcamp.com/album/et-tu-y-rei
daremr.bandcamp.com/track/orcs
pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep
thathousecat.bandcamp.com/
requiemforvenus.bandcamp.com/
moonsidetapes.bandcamp.com/album/corridors
groupphotos.bandcamp.com/album/infirmary
slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/impression-obsession
monniker.bandcamp.com/releases
bigrare.bandcamp.com/track/without-you
listentothesea.bandcamp.com/
uhfmafia.bandcamp.com/album/four-days-asleep
re-vised.bandcamp.com/track/tangerine
calebchase.bandcamp.com/
ponderous.bandcamp.com/album/innerlude
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive & melancholic stuff
>each release its different
>now you cant get all my music for 0.50usd
>when prozac no longer helps
>one man band?

expect something on friday ;)
it's not the ep i've been working on, but it does feature part of a track on it
just a little mix to keep u guys at bay

yamir.bandcamp.com/
>noise rock, experimental rock
>ambient, spacey reverb stuff with guitars and every sine wave imaginable
>also a "microhouse" or "minimal techno" EP if youre more into electronic music
>physical copies at: cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/mullv-d

Read an interview conducted by Jakub Tabor! read if you like to make fun of poseurs
house-for-musicians.tumblr.com/post/159105762557/rawhouse1

>I want to rate your music!
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

>I want to listen to you on Spotify!
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p

>QOTD: favorite Sup Forums bandcamp artist that doesn't post anymore?
to answer my own question, i miss will b, and jared nueve

my man, sebastian

morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music

>traveling until mid/end of August and now busy scheduling posts on Patreon so there will still be a new post every day

Rec

Darem - Orcs
soundcloud.com/daremr/orcs

>Lo-fi and glitchy sound
>Trip Hop
>Granulars
>Instrumental
>Down tempo
>Dark shit

echotail.bandcamp.com/album/et-tu-y-rei

>alternative rock
>industrial

New album out, hope you guys can check it out and let me know what you think of it! I do return feedback if given!

Its been a while since I have listened to your stuff and I remember it being pretty varied and adventurous and it looks like its keeping on tha path. The Ameziane EP has its very subtle moments but quite intense in its own right, like the imagery you are trying to portray on that one.

Just going through your music now, I am not really into field recording stuff like yours but I do appreciate the atmosphere that you are creating on these tracks, they are very well layered and do illustrate a theme well.

Heard this one but will definitely rec it!

fuckkkkkk daremr.bandcamp.com/track/orcs

It's been long overdue: I'm listening to your album. I'll give you some thoughts once I'm done.

>Just going through your music now, I am not really into field recording stuff like yours

Yeah, Dunkle Tage leans more towards field recordings and dark ambient. You might like The Hole Inside (rhythmic noise) or Kopfpflanze III (dark electro) more.

leftinthesun.bandcamp.com

>kinda shoegaze
>kinda post rock
>sort of post punk(?)
>we dont really know what genre this is so feel free to label us

my bands first ever recorded or even written music, hope anyone enjoys

recs:

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

Rec

lots to listen to
thathousecat.bandcamp.com/
>progressive/music

Giving The Hole Inside a listen now and holy shit yeah that is definitely more up my alley haha. Some great synths on those tracks man, and really interesting layers you got going on, its brooding and intense. Love it.

I'm glad you like it! Almost everything on that release is made with the 3xOsc plugin. Working with such a limited instrument makes you come up with interesting approaches.

I listened to Spirit Me Away and the mixing and structure was great. I enjoyed it.
Acrobat is a weird departure from that style. But I like your synths.

requiemforvenus.bandcamp.com/

>experimental electronic
>a few noise tracks, electronically layered piano tracks, borderline flashcore tracks. some ambient,
>songs to cry to/fade into the void

Might look into that plugin could get some cool sounds out of it!

Yeah, Acrobat is a complete experimentation, pretty much the whole album is an experiment desu, its quite different from my previous releases.

Good evening everybody.

mapofchaos.bandcamp.com

- noisy soundscapes
- non linear recording
- has this forgotten "idozer" vibe where you can phisically feel sounds (but no super high freqs)
- definitely for headphones

Have fun!

Yeah, I liked it more than the other releases. I'm not very big on guitars. But some of the tracks on Et tu, YĆ«rei? are pretty sweet. I probably like Spirit Me Away the most, I think. If you go more into that direction I'd love it.

moonsidetapes.bandcamp.com/album/corridors
>cassette loop ambient made w/ tascam 4 track

this is fucking mad & good. album art is v cool too.

groupphotos.bandcamp.com/album/infirmary

>dance-punk
>some gaze

slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/impression-obsession

>musique concrete
>sound collages
>no-fi

Music made from shortwave radios, obscure youtube videos, and guitar loops.

RECCS:

>obscure youtube videos

I am the biggest fan of that.

#deepinternetwillliveforever

Thanks lol

giving some comments

Heard a few tracks from the Our Hero albums and they definitely feel like an epic theme flowing through, really like how the pieces are complimenting each other with some very interesting moments, I like the structure you used, very creative.

This was incredibly trippy and interesting, that album cover was pretty much my facial expressions at some point! The synths/keys are pretty sweet in places and overall very avant garde, an interesting listen.

Really liked the ambience on this, very soothing moments those pads were excellent, really evoked a dream like atmosphere. Love putting this on in the background would be amazing.

Again like the other avant garde stuff, interesting concepts, I like how you manipulated the sounds, some moments were cool when there some rhythm going on.

monniker.bandcamp.com/releases

>ambient, experimental, noise, post-vaporwave

bigrare.bandcamp.com/track/without-you

Hey, LETS DO THIS THING TOGETHER
I'm starting a YouTube community for artists on twitter, Sup Forums and soundcloud to help each other out.

>lofi
>hip hop
>rap sing
>sad
>emo

Really cool ambient music. Its really lofi but not bad sounding at all.

This is something I have never really heard before. The crazy mangling off sounds isn't off putting. Its interesting. Usually this sort of thing would turn me off but this is great.

Amazing instrumentation. I love the drumming and guitar work. I don't love the singing on this. But I only listened to one song. I'm sure I can get used to your voice.

i'm here for a good 30 minutes. Ask me for critique.

listentothesea.bandcamp.com/

>funky psychedelic rock
>prog rock
>groovy synths and drum machines

Follow me on Soundcloud or Facebook for more up to date shit.

Already loving the fuzzy bass and jangling guitars, the vocals are quite lovely too. This is a great meat and potatoes dreampop track, something I'd buy on a physical release.

Listening to night studies, the synth that fades in sounds super organic. Love the mallet like percussive sounds too, very subdued and laid back. This was pretty intriguing, awfully minimal though so I can't really give much constructive commentary.

I like the piano sound, your vocals are nice but they could be a little clearer in the mix. Actually just the general progression of this is really nice, super chill really somber lyrics. Lots of potential here.

Real cucks drop their link and leave.

We're going to make it as musicians r-right guys?

I was on the same as Merzbow a while ago. That counts as "making it", right?

:^)

You've "made it" as a musician when you make music that expresses something about yourself and you do your best.

Songwriting is pretty good but man those midi drum samples are killing me.

So to join the community you have to be one of those genres?

Its a Roland R70 I can't afford a drum kit/drummer

I think I've listened to every Synthwave artist on BandCamp (or at least the ones on the giant Outrun reddit list for anyone who's seen it) Here's my own stuff but if anyone knows some intense style (not slow/chill/groove) of synth artists that are more obscure , let me know.

xtwos.bandcamp.com

>real cucks drop their link and leave

uhfmafia.bandcamp.com/album/four-days-asleep

I had a pretty shitty day at work, here's some polyrhythmic harsh noise techno because I don't know where else to post this kind of stuff that I make

I like these guys, I feel like trying to give music reviews makes you sound like a chode, I just like these guys

re-vised.bandcamp.com/track/tangerine
>Post-punk/Emo
>lo-fi/bedroom
>have a nice life x American Football
>a song about loss

QOTD: I forgot his name, but he made stuff that was heavily influenced by The Mountain Goats and one of the lines in his song was "in perfect harmony" and the melodicness of that line still stays with me. I'm really surprised how many freaking people show up to these groups, and how its not always the same people. This board's got talent.

fucking shill, but i like this actually. It's definitely engaging.

first of all, that's a prime fucking band name. I really like the song without you, but the delivery can be a bit sluggish at times. I get that's what you're going for, but there's a fine line between detached and boring. Still a pretty good song, I like how it's not exactly rapping, it's sort of like a talking heads song. Also lmk about the community!

pretty good, it's got its style, but I didn't find it engaging from beginning to end. The vocals should be too forward, their fogginess made it boring kinda. Also not very danceable, more like smiths danceable

The featured track was really pretty, made me happy inside. The song "beggars path" was a weird changeup, it sounded like a badly produced dream theater song

damn this shit is dope, in a really unsettling way. Kind of gives me the heeby jeebies.
good shit. I like the intensity of the first song. The production's a little wack though, the vocals in particular. The drum production is pretty spot on for the style.

reccs

Loss the comic?

calebchase.bandcamp.com/

>bedroom pop, zolo, dream pop, dark ambient

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>TWO BRAND NEW ALBUMS

>Into The Storm.
>Alt-Country, Ambient, Bedroom Pop, Folk, Folktronica, Freak Folk, Healing, Lo-Fi, Mental Health, Orchestral Pop, Singer-Songwriter, Soul.

>Where's The Humanity?
>Ambient, Chillwave, Field Recordings, Hypnagogic Pop, Lo-Fi, Musique Concrete, Noise, Progressive Electronic, Synthpop, Vaporwave.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Buds

Thanks! Your band sounds great, some parts remind me of Nine Inch Nails, mid era Swans or something that'd be on Young God records
That's good to hear. Your stuff's gotta really nice, warped tape vibe to it, but with a nice hi-fi sheen on top.
I didn't really make this to be dancable, but I made for people to get lost in to. The guitars in Tangerine's got a real nice, dirty vibe to it, as well as the vocals.

ponderous.bandcamp.com/album/innerlude

>>>>NEW EPdream-pop
>jazz

>>>>NEW MUSIC VIDEO FOR PLANETARY SUNSET

On mobile and forgot the pic

boring af. also that's soundcloud fucktard