Just got off my shift...

just got off my shift, and its time to ask a Sheriff Deputy Anything! i will respond to all who come forward with not completely stupid fucking questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=cb7_1502405948&safe_mode=off
jaspersuntimes.com/news/2017-08-10/hampton-county-man-gets-35-year-sentence-shooting-police-officer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do you arrest people for drugs?

Nigger knocker

How many niggers try to pull the race card when you arrest them, and any cool stories?

Do you have an N64 Emulator on the computer in your car?

I would.

What do you do for living?

Whats 45k a year feel like?

Are you easily startled, or are you one of the cool cops?

>i will respond to all who come forward >with not completely stupid fucking >questions.

why doing this on Sup Forums then, cunt?

HELL YEAH BROTHER

what's $0 a year feel like NEET? not counting neetbux of course

They're illegal dumbfuck

Define drugs? and its the law kid, sorry that we cant have drug addicts running around shooting up Being only 22 making 68k a year (heavy populated county where i live. started at 65) doesnt feel so bad.

Sorry to report one of yours got shot today. He made it from what I hear. If they haven't caught the guy maybe Sup Forums could use their powers of weaponized autism to find him. liveleak.com/view?i=cb7_1502405948&safe_mode=off

Ever fucked in uniform?

Yes i saw this today, terribly unfair and unfortunate. i really do hope the man who did this is brought down

what's the difference between a deputy and regular police?

What the hell even compelled you to post this on Sup Forums?

would you fuck me ? i fkin love man in uniform... ;)

What County? If that's not too much. What state. I need to take my ntn test soon hoping to get commission before cert runs out.

>dat projection
oohp we caught ourselves a triggered poorfag ladies and gentleman

timestamp with badge

*Deputy Here ( i will use this format so you know it is me responding.)
We are in charge of the local county where police are in charge of a city or town.
I was once a Sup Forums dweller when i was around 15. thought id come by and say hello to yall

howdy there tax collect'n pawtna
now you gyit out der and go be a hall monitor or whatever it is you do for almost no money at all
alrighty now bye bye

*Deputy
I am in the south. somewhere around bama and florida

aka literal shithole where no one should live

Sweet, Stay safe out there

>I was once a Sup Forums dweller
So was I, and I ended up working in a big city PD.
The old Sup Forums is long dead and gone, don't even bother trying.

Why not learn a trade? Its cheap and you don't have to deal with niggers

What is you opinion and issuing orders to downed suspects?

No matter if the guy was hostile with gun or knife in hand. Nigga is down and bleeding to death, moaning and shit.

Let's just say for the sake of this question the suspect is no longer a threat.(the weapon is out of hand) How would someone who is in the process of dying would be able to follow or even hear commands? I would imagine the flood of Adrenalin and shock would impair hearing and response.

they found him and sentanced him to 35 years prison

*Deputy thanks pal. good luck to you. this job is very rewarding and has great benefits for you and your family if you have one.
bet your from San fran libtard. the south is a wonderful place. we just dont like garbage like you here
Starting to see that. bunch of trolls is all that seem to be here

I think I know who you are actually. Will find out tomorrow for sure

what is size of your blemis

You deal with every color no matter where you work. I love my job and would give it up for nothing. i wake up smiling and thats all i can wish for.
Every situation that occurs with shots fired is very ...situational if that makes sense. its hard to give a blunt statement on that topic.

*Deputy
How so? you in dixie as well?

This might seem like a daft question but what's the difference between a sheriff and a cop?

are black people as difficult to shoot as I hear? I hear those coons get upity and start leaping around and shit

This

Disregard this. I see it's already been asked and answered.

Are almost all black people born inherently criminals?

How do you feel when you now probably have cp on your PC cause of Sup Forums?

if you knew your unborn child would have cancer would you abort

I'm currently majoring in criminal justice, obviously I'm interested in law enforcement, after I get my Bachelors I was thinking about military
Any tips?

Are you a Sheriff Deputy?

jaspersuntimes.com/news/2017-08-10/hampton-county-man-gets-35-year-sentence-shooting-police-officer

If you think about it, assaulting/killing cops should actually carry a lesser sentence than if it were done towards civilians, because cops knowingly put themselves at risk.

Do you get sick of everyone who has watched that stupid "don't talk to the police" youtube video everyone always shares in cop threads and acts like a massive pain in the ass faggot when they get pulled over for speeding and starts screeching "am i being detained?" over and over? I would hate those people and go out of my way to screw them over.

Also: I was once pulled over with an open can of beer in my cupholder. I wasn't drunk but obviously that was a crime. The cop HAD to have seen me reach in the back seat and hide it on the floor (he was out of his car already when I did it). My question is why would a cop give up such an easy slam dunk arrest? He didn't even give me a speeding ticket, just told me to be careful. Would you ever do that for someone? Could it have been because I wasn't the type of asshole described above and treated him with respect and did what he asked?

Well try thinking about it then. Bellend.

>jack-booted thug detected

Where do you get your steroid 'treatments'?

Do you get turned on whenever you handcuff an attractive woman? Seems like it'd be hard not to.

someone who intends to become an officer here.
What's our favorite part of the job and why did you choose this as your career?

What's the hardest part about becoming a cop?

How do you deal with open carry faggots who think they are the law?

When are you guys going to go after people who post questionable content in kik threads every day?

Telling your parents you're gay

Snitches get stitiches you little normie cunt.

Two questions: how did you pass your board,
How did your poly go and was there anything you tried to lie about?

How can you sleep at night knowing that ypu enforce unjust and immoral laws that victimize non-criminals and support a penal system that creates monsters?

toplel

Did you like Zootopia?

If you making 70g a year in a sheriff's dpt your either working 26 hours a day or you're dirty
AF

Did you ever get a blowjob are any type of sex from a girl who didnt want to get in trouble?

You seem to be reluctant to answer any questions about niggers.
Are you a nigger?

so why aren't you a real cop?

Not a question, but I make bongs for a living. Hello.

Asking the real questions. Bump this.

Why do you protect the politicians and the banking system when you're money actually comes from tax dollars stolen from the working citizens?

I still make more than you. You piece of shit.

How many times have you calculated your wife to be fucking niggers while you were out "protecting" society while handing out traffic tickets?

How did make you feel when you were spared from death by Bob Marley?

how many niggers have you rightfully taken out?

Should i move to us to become a cop?

Only a fool would claim that all laws are just. Knowing that your duty is to enforce all laws - regardless of your own personal beliefs on them - at what point does enforcing an unjust law become wrong to you?

How many shit questions do you get because your a cop? Not including here.

The picture is that weird anti white guy. Is it tariq? My 2nd question is how many people automatically don't do what you say because your a cop? I have heard that the black cops are called uncle toms and coons.

Whats with the power trip? Why do most of you feel you're above the law?

What is the sickest thing you have seen so far?

How dangerous is your job (typically)? By which I mean how many times a day/week are you in situations where you genuinely think "fuck this could be it for me"?

Shot anyone with your service weapon?

Get with the times, faggot! In new Sup Forums, no one needs a timestamp and everything is true.

found the felon.

Do you have preconceived notions about groups of people based purely on your experiences? If so, does that worry you?

What happens when your name is run through the system? My license came up clean, but what was the point of the officer IDing me when I wasn't driving and hadn't committed any crime? Also was I obligated to identify myself, would he have taken me in if I didn't?

Found the nigger.

Why do you have a 6 pointed star? Sherifs have 5 pointed stars. And why is yours all the way down there

explain this OP, what part of your job makes you worth 68k?

well, you can not pay taxes and avoid that whole thing. but then i guess a law enforcement organization will come for you...oh.. i see where this is fucked

have you ever seen a pedophile 'accidently fall down the station stairs'?

Officer, are traps gay?

I guess OP got scared.

move to south africa, cops get to do whatever the fuck they want there

Die and do us all a favor pig. I'd rather live in a world with fucking 0 laws than be harassed by the goddamn police every fucking day.I'd be perfectly fine without your LARPing ass pretending like you're helping anyone at all

>neetbux
I died

Oldfags are still around,lurking

You're a stupid nigger.

Do you have the feeling, that the police in the USA is slightly transformed into paramilitary forces? Like in the pictures of the ferguson riots?

Would someone cultivating a single cannabis plant be worth the time or effort? What types of charges in your district?

I hope you get killed OP, along with every other fucking pig